请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

13号避难所

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 24840|回复: 16

快肾疼了...暴头王Boone....纯搬运翻译...Word版长达34页...

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-11-29 17:54:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
RT...除了翻译了Boone个人资料、招募任务以及个人任务,还附带两个不是单纯暴头的历史点积累任务详情翻译,包括BUG王I Put a Spell on You...很简单一个任务给BUG弄得那真是...
现在有些头疼....剩下两个还好都不长,医生和ED-E,资料都Down好了,具体哪个看心情算了...另外学校开学,速度持续低迷,毕竟不像以前一天10几个钟头扑上去了,不过我尽量本周内完成。嗯,基本就是这样。
最后免责声明:质量神马的不用太在意,另外原资料的问题本人概不负责...
搬运源:
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Craig_Boone
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/One_for_My_Baby
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/I_Forgot_to_Remember_to_Forget
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/I_Put_a_Spell_on_You
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/The_Silent_Treatment

Craig Boone
克雷格·布恩

人物资料
生物学资料
种族:人类
性别:男
隶属:NCR(游戏开始前);主角
角色:Novac镇的狙击手
位置:Novac[5,18]
家族:Carla Boone (卡拉·布恩)-妻子(死亡)
还没取名的孩子(可能未出生或死掉了)

游戏出演
出现:Fallout:New Vegas
任务:One of My Baby
I Forgot to Remember to Forget

状态
阵营:中立
属性:力量10,感知10,耐力5,魅力1,智力3,敏捷10,幸运6
状态提升:生命:230→305
得意技:Guns:54→100;近战武器:54→100;潜行:54→100
等级:5→20

技术资料
扮演者:Jason Marsden
Base ID: 00092bd2
Ref ID : 00096bce

传记
Craig Boone is a companion who resides in Novac, located in the Mojave Wasteland. He specializes in sniper rifles and carries his own Scoped Hunting Rifle.
克雷格·布恩是一个驻扎于莫哈韦废土上Novac的战友,他是狙击枪的专家,随身携带一把猎枪

Background
背景

Born in 2255, Boone is a town guard and former NCR sharpshooter in the 1st Recon Sniper Battalion, a unit which has a reputation for being the best of the best. He is bitterly whiling away the hours until he can find out who's responsible for the death of his wife, Carla, and kill them. Hardened and psychologically troubled from his time in the NCR military, Boone vacillates between being a stone-cold killer and a decent human being. Venturing out from the relative safety of Novac brings Boone into close contact with his old life until he is forced to deal with the tragic events that caused him to leave the military.

Boone生于2255年,游戏开始的时候是一名镇子上的守卫,在那之前,他曾隶属于NCR的1st Recon狙击部队,被称为神枪手中的神枪手。他会在痛苦中消磨时光,直到找到那个该为他妻子Carla的死负责的人,并且杀掉他们。在NCR军队的日子让他变得铁石心肠,同时遭受着心理创伤,Boone会在成为一个冰冷的杀手或一个正派的人之间摇摆不定。冒险离开相对安全的Novac使得Boone再次贴近他过去的生活,直到他被迫面对导致他离开军队的惨剧。

After completing several quests with Boone as a follower, it is possible to gain more information about Boone's wife. When she was kidnapped, he tracked down the slaving party in hopes of rescuing her, only to find her being auctioned off with hundreds of other slaves to Legion soldiers. All he had was his rifle and the distance between them. Instead of subjecting her to the horrors of Legion slavery, he chose to take her life in a mercy killing. As a result of the psychological trauma of having to kill his own wife, he has become suicidal. He has no goal, purpose, or desire in life but to euthanize Legionnaires (preferably by assisting with cranial perforation) until the Legion finally catches up to and murders him. It is also revealed he was part of the NCR attack on Bitter Springs, where he and his squad were ordered to shoot members of the Great Khans, including women and children.

在完成了一些列任务使得Boone成为你的一个追随者之后,你就可以得到Boone妻子更多的信息。当她被绑架的时候,他追查出了贩奴团希望能把她救出来,但只发现她被和其他几百个奴隶一起卖到了军团。他所有的一切就是一把来复枪和他们之间的距离。为了不让他的妻子面对军团奴隶的可怕生活,他选择给她一个仁慈的死亡。结果他因为杀了自己的妻子而受到了严重的精神创伤,他开始显现出自杀倾向。他没有目标,没有意图,甚至没有活下去的欲望,只想给军团的人带来死亡(最好通过在他们脑袋上打个洞来帮助他们)直到军团最终抓住他并且杀掉他。他还透露说他是NCR袭击Bitter Springs行动中的一员,当时他和他的同僚接到命令,射杀Great Khans的所有成员,包括女人和小孩。

There are multiple possible endings for Boone at the end of New Vegas. One ending discusses how at some point after traveling with the Courier, Boone returned to California, killed the NCR officer who was in charge of the Bitter Springs attack, then killed himself. Another ending describes Boone as having found inner peace and re-enlisting with his old sniper battalion. A third ending states Boone found inner peace, and while wanting to re-enlist, he remained in New Vegas protecting trade routes, unable to depart from the city where he met his wife. Another, more tragic ending is where he becomes a ruthless mercenary, stating "No contract too violent, no person too innocent". Alternately, if the Legion wins in the end, he can become a bane to their existence, picking off centurions and earning a sizable bounty on his head, which no legionnaire has the courage to collect since he'd be "the last thing they never saw". Alternately, he could go on a suicide mission and take down many legionnaires before being captured and crucified after spitting in Lanius's face.

在新维加斯里,Boone可以有很多种结局。一个接据说他在和主角的旅行之后回到了加利福尼亚,杀掉了导致Bitter Springs大屠杀的NCR武官,然后自杀。另一个结局描述了Boone找到了内心的和平,重回了他的老狙击营。第三个结局的情况是Boone找到了内在的和平,不过虽然他希望重回部队,最终还是留在了新维加斯保护商队,因为她无法离开这个他遇见他妻子的城市。另外,更悲剧的结局是她成为了一个无情的佣兵,说是"没有太暴力的合同,没有太无辜的人"。同样的,如果军团最终获得胜利,他会变成他们生命的灾星,射杀百夫长让他的人头标上了巨额赏金,但是没有军团众敢去收走他的人头,因为他会成为"他们看不见之前看见的最后一个东西"。同样的,他可以执行一项自杀式任务并且在被捕前干掉很多军团的人,在被钉上十字架前还往Lanius脸上吐了口吐沫。

Interactions with the player character
与玩家的互动

角色特征:长期队友,招募任务:One of My Baby;个人任务:I Forgot to Remember to Forget

Quests
任务

One for My Baby: Help Boone take care of the person responsible for his wife's kidnapping. The successful completion of this quest makes him available as a follower for the Courier.
One for My Baby:帮助Boone搞定应该为她妻子被绑一案负责的家伙。成功完成这个任务会使得他可以成为主角的一个追随者

I Forgot to Remember to Forget: Help Boone deal with the psychological trauma still haunting him. The successful completion of this quest upgrades his armor.
I Forgot to Remenber to Forget:帮助Boone治疗依然折磨着他的精神创伤。完成这个任务会升级他的装甲。

Endings
结局

本部分空白

Inventory
概述

Boone can only equip NCR or non-faction affiliated armor, and may use any melee weapons and firearms. He is very accurate and has a high critical hit head shot chance. Boone performs best when equipped with a powerful conventional rifle, though his default hunting rifle will still output immense firepower. After completing the quest "I Forgot to Remember to Forget" His armor will be upgraded to a "1st Recon survival armor" or a "1st Recon assault armor" depending on the player's choice of conversation.
Boone只能装备NCR或者无势力装甲,可以使用任何近战武器和火器。他打头的时候非常精确而且暴击率非常高。Boone装备一把强力实弹来复的话会表现极佳,虽然他默认的猎枪会表现出巨大的火力。在完成了任务"I Forgot to Remember to Forget"之后,他的装甲会升级成为"1st Recon survival armor" 或者 "1st Recon assault armor" ,具体取决于玩家的选择。

The note For Carla can only be found on Boone's body upon his death after the completion of Forgot to Remember to Forget.
在完成任务"I Forgot to Remember to Forget"之后,要是Boone挂掉了,你可以在他的尸体上找到一张便条"For Carla"。

The note For Carla can also at times be found on Boone's body before the completion of Forgot to Remember to Forget.
那张"For Carla"便条有时候即便不完成任务"I Forgot to Remember to Forget"也能从Boone的尸体上找到。

Notes
注意

James Marsdenis incorrectly credited as the actor instead of Jason Marsden.
James Marsden被错误地认为是演员Jason Marsden

Having Boone can also grant additional comments from NPCs.
带着Boone同样可以在NPC那边获得额外的评论。

Various NCR characters will comment "I wish I had a 1st Recon guy looking after me..." Strangely, members of 1st Recon will say this as well (and since they work in teams they do have recon snipers looking out for them).
一些NCR角色会评论说"我希望我背后有个1st Recon的伙计...."奇怪的是,1st Recon的成员也会这么说(既然他们在一支队伍里效力,当然会有个Recon狙击手在背后)。PS.look after是照顾,不过我觉得战场上更适合"后背就交给你了"之类的...

Great Khans may comment "Do you know you're traveling with a fucking murderer?" This is due to Boone's involvement in the Bitter Springs Massacre.
Great Khans的人会评论"你知道你在个一个狗太阳的杀手一起旅行吗?"这是由于Boone曾卷入Bitter Springs大屠杀。

Brotherhood of Steel personnel will ask "Why is your companion glaring at me? Did I bump into him or something?"
兄弟会成员会问"为什么你的朋友这么瞪着我?我撞到他了吗?还是别的什么东西?"

Freeside residents will comment that the player "isn't doing [themselves] a favor by having him around!"
Freeside居民会对玩家评论说"别让他随便乱逛!"

Escaped Convicts in Vault 19 will say "That man has cold eyes. Definitely ex-military.". The Powder Gangers also say this.
19号避难所逃跑的囚犯会说"那男人有一双冰冷的眼睛,他以前一定是军人。"。Powder Gangers 也会这么说。

If you have become an enemy of the NCR before meeting Boone, you will not be able to open dialog with him. As a result you will not be able to open any of Boone's missions. Any attack on Jeannie May Crawford without opening the mission One for My Baby will still result in positive Karma, but negative reputation with Novac.
如果你在见到Boone的时候已经和NCR敌对,你会无法和他发生对话。结果就是你也不能展开Boone的任务。除了One for My Baby任务导致的以外,任何发生在Jannie May Crawford的攻击行为都仍旧获得正的阵营值,不过会降低你和Novac的关系。

Boone will sometimes make comments about not being able to pierce an enemy's DT, saying: "I need a bigger caliber" or "I'm not punching through."
Boone有时候会评论说不能打穿敌人的DT,他会说:"我需要个大家伙"或者"我打不穿。"

When the player shoots while not engaged with a target, he'll comment on your liberal ammo usage, usually offering to "Let me aim that for you next time," this can also occur when attacking a target at long range, even if you hit and possibly kill it (which is ironic since he is spotting the enemy for you).
当玩家瞄不准目标而放空枪的时候,他会评论你浪费弹药,通常是说"下次让我来帮你瞄准",如果攻击目标距离太远也会导致这个对话,甚至就算你击中而且把目标干掉了(讽刺的是他替你注意的目标)

Having Boone as a companion will automatically turn all Legion members hostile towards you, regardless of your reputation with them.
拥有Boone作为战友会自动和军团成员敌对,不管你和他们的关系如何。

As a follower, Boone serves as the combat every-man; he's great with Guns and provides the Spotter perk, while also being very deadly with a melee weapon. He is surprisingly durable and resistant to damage for a non-mutant companion. He is particularly deadly with rifles. He is especially deadly with the Marksman carbine.
作为一个追随者,Boone战斗起来非常男人;他善于枪械并且提供Spotter专长,同时近战攻击也十分致命。作为一个非变种人战友惊人的耐久与伤害抗性。是用来复枪时他特别致命。使用Marksam carbine时也毫不逊色。

If you travel near Cottonwood Cove or Nelson with Boone he will mention his grudge against the legion and the player will be given the option to continue with him or not.
如果你和Boone旅行到Cottonwood Cove 或者Nelson,他会提到他对军团的怨恨而玩家会得到选项,可以继续和他旅行或者放弃。

Upon completion of his side quest, I Forgot to Remember to Forget, he will upgrade his armor to either 1st Recon survival armor or 1st Recon assault armor.
完成了他的个人任务"I Forgot to Remember to Forget",之后,他会升级他的装甲为"1st Recon survival armor" 或者 "1st Recon assault armor"。

Upon completion of That Lucky Old Sun, if you picked to arm Archimedes II defense system while Boone is with you then he will threaten to leave for killing his old NCR buddies.
和Boone一起完成了任务That Luck Old Sun之后,如果你选择武装Archimedes II防御系统,他会因你杀了他的旧NCR战友而威胁离开。

If your rep with the NCR is hated, or if you side with the Legion, he will threaten to leave your side as a companion. Then if you continue to work for the Legion, or act bad towards the NCR, he will say he warned you then leave.
如果你招致了NCR的仇恨,或者你选择站在军团一边,他会威胁要离开你。之后如果你继续为军团工作,或者继续在NCR那边做坏事,他会说他已经警告过你了,然后离开。

If you "lose" Boone due to anti-NCR actions you cannot get him back. When you try to talk with him he will say, "I've lost all respect for you". Even if you have gained a Idolized reputation with the NCR.
如果你因为反NCR活动而失去Boone,你将不能让他回来。当你试图和他对话时,他会说"对你我已经失去了所有的敬意"。甚至就算你和NCR的关系进展到了"偶像"。

If you open his inventory, and take his beret he will comment on it, saying "I would really like my beret back please." He will also say "How about I aim my gun at you for a while, see how you like it", if you aim a weapon at his head (using the sights).
如果你打开他的背包拿走他的贝雷帽,他会评论说"我真得很希望我的贝雷帽回来"。他也会说"要不要我拿我的枪瞄准你一会儿,看看你有多喜欢这样",如果你用武器瞄准他的头(需要使用瞄准视野)

Boone will return to Novac if 'lost'.
Boone迷路的时候会回到Novac

If the player kills too many NCR soldiers, Boone will say "I've had enough, I've served with these men". You then have the option of agreeing not to wage war with NCR soldiers, telling him to leave, or insulting and then attacking Boone.
如果玩家杀了太多NCR士兵,Boone会说"够了,我以前和这些人一起工作",之后你会得到一些选项关于同意不再对NCR士兵发动战争、告诉他滚、或者侮辱他然后攻击他

Boone can wear Power Armor.
Boone可以穿动力甲

Occasionally Boone will pick up weapons found on the ground and use them during combat instead of his rifle. This includes Melee weapons and guns.
偶尔Boone会捡起地上的武器并且在战斗中换下他的来复枪。这也包括近战武器和实弹武器。

If the Courier chooses to kill Caesar,(with Boone as a companion) Boone will tell the Courier the story of how his wife died.
如果主角选择干掉Caesar(Boone是同伴的时候)。Boone会告诉主角他妻子是怎么死的。

Appearances
出场

Craig Boone appears in Fallout: New Vegas.
克雷格·布恩出现在Fallout:New Vegas.

招募任务——One for My Baby

Quick walkthrough
快速攻略

Talk to Boone, who is located at the top of the Dino-Bite Gift Shop at night. He will mention his wife during conversation. Offer to help. Ask No-Bark Noonan about Boone's wife. He will mention the Dino Dee-lite Front Desk. Sneak in at night and obtain the Bill of Sale from the safe behind the desk. (go check bugs if you are having trouble asking her to take a walk) Ask Jeannie May Crawford to see what is in front of the Dinosaur. Put on your beret and lead her there (or put it on when in front of Dinosaur, it does not matter). Go back to Boone. Then assuming you followed the correct steps listed above, show Boone the Bill of Sale when he asks you for evidence of Jeannie May Crawford being the correct target. If you did not perform this however, have a high enough speech level and tell him "Their story didn't match up." After you complete the quest you can ask Boone to join you and he becomes your companion. Also you cannot recruit Boone to be a companion if you have a bad reputation with the NCR.

和Boone对话,他白天在Dino-Bite Gift Shop的顶部。他会在对话中提到他的妻子。要求帮助他。像No-Bark Noonan询问关于Boone妻子的消息。他会提到Dino Dee-lite Front Desk。晚上潜入并且从桌后的保险柜里翻出一张"Bill of Sale"(买卖账单)。(如果你在要求她去散步上面遇到麻烦,看下面Bugs部分)向Jeannie May Crawford要求去看看恐龙前面有什么东西。穿上你的贝雷帽然后把她带到那里(或者在恐龙前面穿上贝雷帽,这没什么关系)。回去找Boone。然后确保你下面几步完全正确,当他问你有什么证据显示Jeannie May Crawford是正确的目标的时候,给他看"Bill of Sale"。如果你没这么做,假如你的口才够高,可以告诉"他们的故事不相符"。在你完成任务之后你可以要求Boone加入你成为你的伙伴。你也不能和NCR保持糟糕关系的情况下和他成为战友。

Detailed walkthrough
详尽攻略

1Go to Novac between 10 PM and 9 AM. Find the giant dinosaur and enter it. Once inside, head up the stairs and go through the door at the top. You should meet a man named Boone. Talk to him about his wife and you will receive the quest to find out who sold his wife off to slavers so he may kill them. He also gives you his beret to wear as a signal to fire on the person you bring in front of the Dino.

1.在晚10点到早9点之间(晚上)到Novac。找到大恐龙然后进去。一进去,上楼梯穿过顶部的门。你应该会见到一个叫做Boone的男人,和他谈谈他的妻子然后你会获得一个任务去找出谁把他妻子卖给了奴隶贩子这样他可以杀掉他们。他也会给你他的贝雷帽,让你穿上作为让他干掉那个你带到恐龙前面的人的信号。

2.You are then given the task to talk to select inhabitants of Novac. Luckily, you only need to talk to one of them in order to progress in the quest. This person is No-Bark Noonan, an older man that seems a little out of his mind. You can find his shack behind the motel. Talk to No-bark about Boone's wife and he will tell you about strange business in the motel lobby. (If you have a high enough speech level you can finish the quest without evidence. Just talk to Boone after talking to No-Bark Noonan)

2.之后你会得到一个任务,通过对话去甄选Novac的居民。幸运的是,你只需要和一个人对话就能搞定这个任务,这个人就是No-Bark Noonan,一个看起来脑袋瓜有点问题的老头。你可以在旅馆后面找到他的棚屋。和No-Bark对话谈谈关于Boone的妻子然后他会告诉你旅馆大厅里发生的奇怪交易(如果你有足够高的口才等级,你可以不用证据就搞定这个任务。只要在和No-Bark Noonan谈过后和Boone对话。)

3.Head to the front desk of the motel and once inside check behind the counter to find a safe in the floor. This safe is locked and will require you to either lock pick it (easy skill) or pickpocket the key from Jeannie (there is no loss of karma). Inside the safe you will find a note titled Bill of Sale. This document tells of how Jeannie May Crawford sold Boone's wife off to slavers.

3.跑去旅馆的头部,一进入就检查柜台背后地板上的保险箱。这个保险箱上了锁然后需要你解锁它(难度为"简单")或者从Jeannie身上扒到钥匙(不会损失阵营值)。在保险箱里你可以找到一张便条,标题是"Bill of Sale"(买卖账单)。这个文件展示了Jeannie May Crawford 是如何把Boone妻子卖给奴隶贩子的。

4. Now you have the evidence so confront Jeannie at night and ask her to take a stroll with you in front of the dinosaur. Once in front of the dinosaur put on the beret and Boone will kill Jeannie and your job is done.

4.现在你有了证据,所以在晚上出现在Jeannie面前并且要求她和你去恐龙前面散布。一旦她到达恐龙前面,你就戴上贝雷帽,然后Boone就会杀掉Jeannie,这样你的工作就完成了。

5. Head up to Boone. He will ask you how you knew it was her (this is where getting the evidence comes into play) and you tell him about the bill of sale you found. If you did not get the evidence you can use speech on him but if that fails he may try to kill you or he may get angry, snatch his beret back, and say that he doesn't ever want to see you again (thus no option of him being a companion, obviously). If you told him about the evidence you can keep talking to him and make him become your companion. Upon joining you, you will gain the Spotter perk.

5.回去找Boone,他会问你你怎么知道是她(这时就该证据登场了)。然后你可以告诉他关于你找到的买卖账单的事。如果你没有弄到证据,你可以用口才说服她,不过如果失败的话他会试着把你干掉或者他会发怒,收回他的贝雷帽,然后说他再也不想和你说话了(这样当然不能让他成为你的伙伴了)。如果你告诉他证据的事情,你可以继续和他说话然后让他成为你的伙伴。一旦他加入你,你就会获得Spotter专长。

After accepting the mission, you can go talk to Manny and get him to walk in front of the dinosaur where Boone will kill him, whereupon you can get some good loot from Manny's corpse (including his beret which carries a +5 crit.hit) without getting any negative karma, though Boone will be angry at the lack of evidence as mentioned above and not be your companion unlss a speech check is passed (55). However the same +crit beret is given as a reward for completing the quest correctly (sending Jeannie May). If this alternative is chosen, the side mission of clearing out the building to the west should be completed and turned in first.

在获得任务之后,你可以跑去和Manny对话然后让他跑到恐龙前面,让Boone干掉他,这样你就能从他身上得到一些不错的战利品(包括他那顶增加5%暴击概率的贝雷帽)而不用接受任何阵营惩罚,虽然Boone会对缺乏证据感到生气,除非你通过一个口才检测(难度55)否则不能成为你的伙伴。不管怎样,正确完成这个任务(送Jeannie May去死)可以得到一顶同样的强化暴击的帽子。如果选了这个选择,清除西边建筑的支线任务应该首先被完成。

Journal entries
日志纪录

Stage

阶段

Status

状态

Description

描述

Send someone in front of Dinky the Dinosaur. Put on the beret to signal to Boone that this is the culprit.

把某人送去恐龙前面。穿上贝雷帽告知Boone这是罪魁祸首。

(Optional) Ask around Novac for information about who kidnapped Boone's wife.

(可选)Novac四处询问关于谁绑架了Boone妻子的消息。

(Optional) Look for evidence of the guilty party inside the Dino Dee-lite lobby.

(可选)寻找Dino Dee-lite大厅的罪状。

任务完成

Return to Boone.

回去找Boone

个人任务——I Forgot to Remember to Forget

Activating the quest
激活任务

Note: You must talk to Manny Vargas in Novac first about his tour of duty in NCR and Bitter Springs before related speech dialogs are avaliable with Boone.
注意:你必须首先和Novac的Manny Vargas对话,谈谈他在NCR服役的历程和之前Bitter Springs发生的事以激活Boone的相关对话。

The player requires 5 "history" points with Boone. These must be earned with Boone in your party, listed below:
玩家需要Boone的5点"历史点"。这只有当Boone成为你的伙伴的时候才能通过下列活动赚取:

Camp McCarran

·When torturing the captured Legion POW Silus at Camp McCarran, if he dies during the torture: +1.
·当你在Camp McCarran审问被俘的军团战俘Silus的时候,如果他在审问中挂了:+1

·During the mission 'I Put a Spell on You' at Camp McCarran
·在Camp McCarran的任务"I Put a Spell on You"中

*If you kill the spy: +1
*如果你干掉了间谍:+1

*If you disarm the monorail bomb: +1.
*如果你拆掉了列车炸弹:+1

The Fort

·Killing Caesar at The Fort: +2.
·杀掉The Fort的Caesar:+2

Legion Raid Camp

·During the side quest Booted at Legion Raid Camp, rescuing the hostage Powder Gangers: +2
·在Legion Raid Camp的支线任务Booted中,解救被俘Powder Gangers:+2

Nelson

·During the side quest Back in Your Own Backyard in Nelson
·在Nelson的支线任务Back in Your Own Backyard中

*If you kill the hostages: +1.
*如果你杀掉了俘虏:+1

*If you save them: +2.
*如果你救了他们:+2

Camp Searchlight/ Cottonwood Cove

·During the side quest Eye for an Eye (begun at Camp Searchlight; executed at Cottonwood Cove), eradicate the Legion for: +2.
·在支线任务Eye for an Eye中(在Camp Searchlight开始,在Cottonwood Cove执行),肃清军团:+2

·After killing Aurelius of Phoenix in Cottonwood Cove.
·之后杀掉Cottonwood Cove的Aurelius of Phoenix。

The Tops(or The Fort if Benny escapes)
The Tops(加入Benny逃跑了那就是在The Fort)

·Confronting Benny at the beginning of Ring-a-Ding-Ding.
·在任务Ring-a-Ding-Ding中对抗Benny

·After the mission 'Ring-a-Ding-Ding' if you kill 'Benny'.
·如果你干掉了'Benny',那就等任务'Ring-a-Ding-Ding'完成

*Killing Vulpes Inculta: +1
*杀掉Vulpes Inculta:+1 (就是那个烧了Nipton,后来又给你送凯撒赦免令的...)

Also, during Wild Card: Change in Management, if you kill all the legionaries including Caesar, it should bring up the dialogue option after Boone mentions Caesar's death.
同样的,在任务Wild Card:Change in Management里,如果你干掉了包括Caesar在内的所有军团成员,你会在Boone注意到Caesar的死之后得到对话。

Note: You must always advance in dialogue with Boone when "history" is earned.
注意:当你获得"历史点",你必须总是推进和Boone的对话。

Note: If you have enough history points but the extra dialogue does not trigger, then go to Cottonwood Cove and kill the Legion, this should trigger the dialogue and quest for you.
注意:如果你已经有了足够的历史点但是特殊对话还没有被处罚,那就去Cottonwood Cove杀军团,这样就会触发对话和任务。

Note: If you have done all the above and the dialogue still hasn't triggered, go back to Novac and make sure to talk to Manny Vargas (The other Sniper). He should have a "new" dialogue about Bitter Springs. Exhaust those dialogue options with Manny and it should open up new conversations with Boone.
注意:如果你已经做掉了上面所有的任务然而对话还是没有被触发,回去Novac确定你和Manny Vargas(另一个狙击手)发生对话。他应该有一个"新"对话关于Bitter Springs。和Manny穷尽这些对话会开启Boone的新对话。

Note: If you've killed Aurelius of Phoenix at Cottonwood Cove or Vulpes Inculta, you can resurrect them and kill them again to get more History points.
注意:如果你已经杀掉了Cottonwood Cove的Aurelius of Phoenix或者Vulpes Inculta,你可以把他们复活然后再杀一次以获得历史点。

Walkthrough
攻略

In Novac, you must first talk to Manny Vargas about the Bitter Springs Massacre. This is the only way to actually get Boone to talk about Bitter Springs. Without Manny talking about it, the dialogue to activate the quest will not appear until after you have spoke to him. Once the player has gained Boone's loyalty, he will speak with you about Bitter Springs. The player can suggest going there, but he will initially refuse. Later, however, he will talk to you again, and request that you go there.

在Novac,你必须首先和Manny Vargas谈谈Bitter Springs大屠杀。这是让Boone谈到Bitter Springs的唯一方式。除非Manny谈到了这个,否则激活这个任务的对话将无法出现。一旦玩家获得了Boone的忠诚,他会和你谈起Bitter Springs。玩家可以建议出发去那里,不过他一开始会拒绝。稍后,不管怎样,他会和你再次提起,并且要求你去。

NOTE: It is strongly advised you complete the Bitter Springs quests prior to going there with Boone as the Legion raid on Bitter Springs often results in either Lieutenant Markland or Captain Gilles getting killed, making all three quests unobtainable. The quests are: No, Not Much, Bitter Springs Infirmary Blues and Climb Ev'ry Mountain. Also, make sure your companions are not carrying explosive weapons. When they use grenades or missile launchers, they may kill a Great Khan or NCR member in error, ending in infamy and possible hostility from the attacked party.

注意:强烈建议你在带Boone去Bitter Springs之前完成那边的任务,军团劫掠队常常导致Lieutenant Markland或者Captain Gilles被杀,使得所有三个任务不能完成。这些任务就是:No,Not Much , Bitter Springs Infirmary Blues 以及 Climb Ev'ry Mountain。同样的,确定你的战友没有携带爆炸武器,当他们使用手雷或者火箭炮时,他们可能会错杀掉一个Great Khan或者NCR 的成员,导致两方的名誉下降甚至可能敌对而遭到攻击。

Once you get to Bitter Springs, he asks you to go to the point he was stationed, where he tells you exactly what happened during the massacre there. He then asks you if you don't mind staying overnight. If you say yes, the screen will fade out and fade back in, with Boone telling you that a Legion raiding party is on the way. The Legion raiding party is not so easy to defeat, you may want to be a high level or have good weapons, having the alien blaster could help very much, although with Boone it is much more simple.

一旦你到达Bitter Springs,他会要求你到他曾经驻扎的地方去,那里他会告诉你大屠杀期间这里到底发生了什么。之后他会问你是否介意留下过夜。如果你说是,屏幕会一黑然后返回,同时Boone会告诉你一支军团的劫掠队正在靠近。这支部队不是很好对付,你可能需要等级高点或者武器好点,有把外星人枪可以帮你大忙,而且有Boone帮你这也会简单许多。

The attacking Legion forces come in three waves. The first two waves come toward Bitter Springs up the sloping hill. The third wave comes through a small gap in the side (where the graveyard is located). The battle is much easier if you mine these locations before going with Boone to Coyote Ridge.

攻击的军团势力一共会来三波,起初两拨是从Bitter Springs的山丘下往上攻的。第三波则通过边上的一条小径(位于墓地处)。如果你在这些地方装上点地雷任务就会变得简单许多。

You must then defeat the Legionaries to save Bitter Springs. Once they are all dead, Boone will talk to you again, and at the end of the conversation his armor is upgraded depending on your last answer.

然后你必须对抗军团以拯救Bitter Springs。一旦他们都死光了,Boone会再次和你说话。在这个对话的尾声,他的护甲会依据你最后的回应而升级。

·1st answer yields 1st Recon survival armor
·第一个回答会导致升级为1st Recon survival armor

·2nd answer yields 1st Recon assault armor
·第二个回答会导致升级为1st Recon assault armor

Note: Although both armors are only cosmetically different, this choice actually influences Boone's part of game ending.
注意:虽然这两件装甲只是装饰不同,这里的选择确实会影响Boone的结局。

Detailed walkthrough
详尽攻略

To be written
我来写

This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
这一段是我们需要但还没有被人写好的。你可以通过完成这部分来帮助The Vault。

Journal entries
日志纪录

Stage

阶段

Status

状态

Description

描述

Travel to Bitter Springs with Boone.

Boone一起旅行到Bitter Springs

Go with Boone to Coyote Tail Ridge.

Boone一起到Coyote Tail Ridge去。

Talk to Boone about staying overnight at Coyote Tail Ridge.

Boone谈谈在Coyote Tail Ridge过夜

Talk to Boone.

Boone谈谈。

Go to Bitter Springs refugee camp and repel the Legion raid

Bitter Springs难民营去并击退军团劫掠队。

任务完成

Talk to Boone.

Boone谈谈。

Bugs

Dialogue with Boone will not start when you reach coyote’s tail ridge making the quest incompletable (this can be fixed by reloading an earlier game)
到达coyote’s tail ridge之后Boone不和你说话导致任务无法完成(可以通过读取先期存档解决)

Sometimes, if Boone approaches you saying that he's ready to go to Bitter Springs, but you don't immediately accept, he may become stationary and will not move again until you talk to him and tell him that you want to go to Bitter Springs.
有时候,如果Boone跟你说他准备去Bitter Springs,但是你没有立刻答应的话,那么他可能会卡住不能动,除非你和他对话告诉他你现在想去Bitter Springs了。

If you have played the entire game with another companion and cannot earn any additional history points, on the PC, go to the console and "setstage 001349A7 10" to start this quest.
如果你已经和另外一个队友跑完了整个游戏以至于无法赚取历史点,在电脑上你可以用控制台命令"setstage 001349A7 10"来开始这个任务。

Boone will not talk to you once you have activated the quest when you arrive at Bitter Springs.
当你激活任务并到达Bitter Springs的时候Boone不和你说话。

Notes
注意

After completion of the quest, Mr New Vegas will report the incident on Radio New Vegas. He mentions that two civilians repelled an entire Legion raiding force, and with an interview with a civilian at the camp, that "God sent us two angels, and at least one o' them had a .308 caliber flaming sword of justice with a telescopic sight".
在完成任务之后,新维加斯先生会在Radio New Vegas里发布报道。他提到两个平民击退了一整支军团劫掠队,并且在军营中会见了其中之一,他说"上帝送给我们两位天使,其中至少有一个拥有着超前的眼光,还有一把喷射着.308口径火焰的正义之剑。"

If you kill Boone Radio New Vegas (Mr New Vegas) will mention that he was attacked by a legion raiding party.
如果你杀掉了Boone,Radio New Vegas (由新维加斯先生播报)会提到他被一伙军团劫掠队袭击了。

Behind the Scenes
幕后

This quest title is a reference to the song 'I Forgot to Remember to Forget', performed by Elvis Presley and written by Stan Kesler and Charlie Feathers. Released in late August 1955, it became one of Elvis' top singles for two weeks during the following year.
任务的标题来自于一首歌曲'I Forgot to Remember to Forget',由Elvis Presley(没记错就是猫王)演唱,Stan Kesler和Charlie Feathers创作。在1955年的八月末出版,在接下来的一年内此曲有两周的时间成为Elvis的最佳单曲。

楼主| 发表于 2010-11-29 17:56:24 | 显示全部楼层
历史点任务资料1——I Put a Spell on You

Quick walkthrough (NCR)
快速攻略(NCR一方)

Travel to Camp McCarran and speak to James Hsu or complete The Finger of Suspicion.
旅行到Camp McCarran并且和James Hsu对话,或者完成任务The Finger of Suspicion

Speak to Captain Curtis and then to Carrie Boyd.
和Captain Curtis对话然后到达Carrie Boyd。

Once you've got adequate information, head to entrance of the control tower.
一旦你收集到足够的资料,就会引出要你进入控制塔的指令。

Between midnight and 2 a.m., the spy will wander over calmly (armed with a 9mm pistol).
在午夜到凌晨2点之间,间谍会安静的在其中游荡(他装备了一把9毫米手枪)

Remove the disarming codes from the spy.
从间谍身上拿走接触炸弹的密码

Do nothead to James Hsu, and report the incident to him.
不要去找James Hsu报告。

Head upstairs, directly over Hsu's room, and run for the monorail.
直接上楼,从上面穿过Hsu办公室,跑去轨道车上。

You must defuse the bomb. The quest will glitch and send the monorail to its death anyway even if you defused it. Follow the steps below to prevent this and complete the quest correctly.
你必须解除炸弹。这个任务有时候会出一点小差错导致轨道车爆炸,就算你解除了炸弹。确保你完全跟着以上步骤走并且正确完成任务。

Detailed walkthrough (NCR)
详尽攻略(NCR一方)

(In order to complete this mission properly, and being able to also complete No, Not Much)
At some point, you will be asked to speak with Captain Ronald Curtis, who is located on the first floor of the Camp McCarran Terminal building to the west of the escalators. He will then ask you to speak to Carrie Boyd and Contreras. Talk to Boyd, and then ask her about break-ins. She will say that there have been break-ins at the control tower every night. Ask her for an access key. IMPORTANT: Do not inform Curtis about that lead, this will make the quest impossible to finish!

(为了正确完成这个任务,并且使得任务No,Not Much也能被完成)
有时候,你会被要求去和Captain Ronald Curtis对话,他位于Camp McCarran Terminal building一层自动扶梯的西边,之后他会要求你去和Carrie Boyd和Cintreras对话。和Boyd谈谈,然后问她关于非法闯入的情况。她会说每个晚上控制塔都会被人闯入。之后你可以问她要进去的钥匙。关键:千万不要向领导告发Curtis,这会使得任务无法被完成!

Go out to the control tower. The most direct route is to go out the back door between the escalators on the ground floor. Move back by one of the planes closest to the wall by the tail rudder
and Wait until about 12:30 a.m.You may want to save the game prior to doing the Wait.

出门到控制塔处。最直接的路线是从一层两个电梯之间的后门出去。然后贴着机尾处的墙壁往回走,接着等到半夜12:30。你可能需要在执行等待动作前先存个档。

Sometime at about 12:55 a.m., Curtis can be seen walking towards the tower. It is very important that you remain hidden; otherwise he will confront you and ask why you're there. If you end the dialog successfully, he will then walk back into the base and you will need to wait until the next day. If Curtis starts shooting at you, run outside to the tarmac, then run back to the tower without opening fire on him. Enter the tower and exit, Curtis will no longer be aggressive.

有时候大约在半夜12:55的时候,Curtis可以被发现往塔走去。这时候注意隐藏就变得非常重要;否则他就会和你对峙并且问你为什么在这里。如果你成功结束对话,他就会走回基地尔你则必须等到第二天。如果Curtis开始向你射击,别还击,跑到跑道上,然后折回控制塔,进塔再出来,他就不会和你敌对了。

If Curtis doesn't see you, he will walk into the tower. Follow him inside, and stay hidden at the bottom of the stairs while you listen to him talking on the radio. The quest will update and tell you to disarm the monorail. If you have a high explosives skill or high science skill, you can choose to go directly to the monorail. Otherwise, you will have to pickpocket the Activation Code off of Curtis for a loss of karma points.

如果Curtis没有看见你,他会走进控制塔。尾随他进去,并且在他和电台通话时在台阶底部保持潜行。任务此时会更新,要求你解除列车上的炸弹。如果你爆炸技能或者科学技能够高,你可以选择直接去列车。否则,你就必须从Curtis身上扒到激活代码,这一举动会使你失去阵营值。

At this point, DO NOT go talk to James Hsu; If you do, the monorail is doomed no matter what you do. Go back in the first floor door of the Camp McCarran Terminal Building, up the east escalator, and down the hall to the east to the door to the monorail. Walk inside the monorail, and turn left. The bomb will be inside an air vent. Disarm the explosives using 45 Science, or 35 Explosives (skill magazines can be used), or the codes you pickpocketed from the Curtis's pockets.You can also confront and kill him after 'eavesdrop the conversation' is complete for the codes. //This is not entirely true as you can tell Hsu, who asks you to hurry to disarm it, and if you use a turbo before exiting the terminal door to the monorail you will have enough time to get on the monorail to disarm it with your skills or the deactivation code.//

这里有一个关键点,千万不要和James Hsu对话;如果你说了,不管你接下来怎么做列车都会爆炸。回到Camp McCarran Terminal Building一层,从东边的自动扶梯上去,在从大厅东边的门下到列车站台。走进列车,左转,炸弹就在空调口。通过45点科技或35点爆破技能(可以使用技能杂志),或者你从Curtis口袋里扒到的密码来解除炸弹。你也可以在完成了"偷听对话"之后为了密码杀掉他。//其实你不能和Hsu对话也不是完全正确,他会要求你赶紧去拆炸弹,而如果你在穿过去月台的最后一扇门之前磕上Turbo的话,你就会有足够的时间用你的技能或者失活密码解除炸弹//

Once the bomb is defused, if you have not already killed Curtis you may wish to return to the control tower and finish him off for the extra experience and his equipment. (Note: You can get the equipment anyways, for Hsu tells you he wants to arrest Curtis. You can loot his body in the tower after speaking to Hsu, but you'll miss is the extra experience.) Return to Hsu, he'll reward you with some caps and a reputation boost.

一旦炸弹解除,如果你还没有杀掉Curtis,你可能希望回到控制塔把他干掉以弄走他的装备和搞到额外经验。(注意:你无论如何都能入手他的装备,因为Hsu告诉你他想逮捕Curtis。你可以在和Hsu说话之后跑去控制塔搜索他的尸体,不过你会错过额外经验),回去找Hsu,他会奖励你一些盖子以及提升和NCR的关系。

You can also complete the quest and gain the Experience Points with killing Curtis in the tower before hearing the radio conversation (though this is not recommended). When you report it back to Hsu, he will be surprised and tell you Curtis could not be the spy as he was the leader of the investigation. After that, it will be revealed that there's a bomb on the train, the explosion of which you won't be able to prevent. After the train explodes, report it back to Hsu, and then the quest ends, with you gaining nothing but the XP.

你也可以在控制塔不听完电台对话就把Curtis杀掉来完成任务并获取经验(虽然不推荐)。当你回去报告Hsu的时候,他会惊讶的告诉你Curtis作为调查的领导人不可能是间谍。在那之后,你会收到消息说列车上有颗炸弹,但是此时你不可能阻止爆炸。当列车被炸掉之后,回去向Hsu报告,然后任务就结束了,你除了XP什么也得不到。

Alternatively, if you use the response "Hsu wont trust me enough to let me investigate." you can help The Legion to blow up the monorail.

同样的,如果你用了"Hsu wont trust me enough to let me investigate."(徐对我的信任还不足以让我调查)回应,那么你就可以帮助军团炸飞列车

Journal entries (NCR)
日志纪录(NCR一方)

Stage

阶段

Status

状态

Description

描述

Talk to Captain Curtis.

Captain Curtis谈谈

Ask around about suspicious activity at Camp McCarran.

Camp McCarran四处问问有哪些可以的活动。

Investigate the late-night break-ins at the Camp McCarran control tower.

调查后半夜 Camp McCarran control tower的闯入事件

Eavesdrop on the radio transmission.

偷听电台信息

Find and defuse the bomb on the McCarran monorail before it leaves the terminal.

在炸弹爆炸前找出并拆掉McCarran列车上的炸弹。

任务完成

Report to Colonel Hsu

回去向Colonel Hsu报告

Quick walkthrough (Legion)
快速攻略(军团)

If your Reputation is high enough with both the Legion & the NCR you can get the quest from Hsu, then talk to Curtis and you are given a option "I Know who you are, and I work for the Legion too"
如果你和军团以及NCR的关系都足够高,你可以从Hsu那边接到任务,然后和Curtis对话,此时你会得到一个选项 "I Know who you are, and I work for the Legion too"("我知道你是谁,我也为军团工作")

Talk to Curtis, and choose the option Hsu won't trust me enough to let me investigate. Go through the speech options until you get the quest to blow up the monorail.
和Curtis对话,选择选项"Hsu won't trust me enough to let me investigate",继续对话选项直到你得到任务要求你炸飞列车。

Follow the map marker to the garbage bin in front of the ticket counter, and get EVERYTHING inside it. I made the mistake of only taking the explosive charge and monorail sabotage plans, and then couldn't get inside the monorail to plant the charge. You need all the other items (Fission battery etc) to frame Crenshaw.
跟随地图标记找到售票亭前面的垃圾箱,把里面的"所有东西"都拿走。我曾犯过单独拿走炸药和列车破坏计划书的错误,这样做以后你会不能进列车装炸弹。因为你需要其他所有道具(像是裂变电池之类的)以栽赃Crenshaw。

Once you picked up all the items in the garbage bin, go to Hsu and tell him you will investigate the information leak. Then go to the monorail. If your reputation is high enough you can just walk past the soldiers. If not, then there is a change of guards at 9am and 6pm (please confirm times), which should give you a short time to sneak to the monorail without getting any problems with the guards. (Or snipe them while hidden for the extra xp.) Alternatively, don an NCR uniform and the guards will let you pass without attacking. Now enter the monorail, go left, and there is a vent on the wall which you can activate to plant the bomb. The quest tells you to leave the monorail and watch it depart, so enjoy the show! ;)

一旦你捡起了垃圾箱里的所有道具,找到Hsu告诉他你会调查消息泄漏事件。然后去到月台。如果你和NCR的关系足够好,你可以直接从士兵中间穿过。如果还不够好,每天早9点到晚6点(请给出具体时间),你有一小段时间可以潜行进入月台而不和守卫发生任何纠纷。(或者暗杀他们以获取额外的XP)同样的,换上一件NCR制服可以使得警卫不攻击你而放行。现在进入列车,左转,那里墙上有一个通风口,你可以在里面装上炸弹。之后任务会告诉你离开列车并看着它启程,所以享受表演吧!)

Next enter the building, stay upstairs and go into the Concourse. Go left and head to a footlocker that your map marker will point to. Put Abraxo Cleaner, Conductor, Fission Battery, Monorail Sabotage Plans and Wonderglue in the footlocker. Take a left and head outside following the map marker to Crenshaw, who you can just kill and then head back inside and tell Hsu that Crenshaw blew up the monorail. The first option telling him about the evidence will reward 100 caps, so will the second option using speech, and both are still repeatable, which is a bug but a nice way to get a repeatable 100 caps if you need them. The third option doesn't give you anything.
Head back to Curtis and tell him he's in the clear. Rewards 550 xp and 150 caps.

之后进入建筑,留在楼上,跑去Concourse。左转径直走向你地图标记指出的小箱子。放入Abraxo Cleaner, Conductor, Fission Battery, Monorail Sabotage Plans 以及 Wonderglue。跟着Crenshaw身上的地图标记左转直走,对这个人你可以直接杀掉然后回去报告Hsu是他炸掉了列车。第一个选项是给他看证据,可以得到100盖子奖励,第二个选项是用口才能力交涉,这两个选项可以重复选,结果也是,这应该是个BUG,不过如果你需要,这也是个好方法多赚100盖子。 第三个选项不会给你任何东西
回去找Curtis告诉他都解决了,获得550XP以及150盖子。

Notes
注意

If the NCR has branded you a terrorist for working with Caesar, Captain Curtis will attack you on sight, even if you are dressed as a member of the NCR. This can be quite common if you are doing the quest Render Unto Caesar and you received the quest from Vulpes Inculta. This will render the quest impossible to complete. Also if you kill him next time you go to The Fort all Caesar Legion Members will be hostile. Wait 3 in-game days and they should not be hostile anymore.

如果NCR把你标记为为凯撒工作的恐怖分子,Captain Curtis看见你之后会发动攻击,就算你穿的像个NCR。如果你做掉了任务Render Unto Caesar并且接受了Vulpes Inculta的任务,这就会变得很平常,这会导致任务不可能完成。另外,要是你杀掉他,下次你去The Fort的话,那边的所有凯萨军团成员都会对你敌对。不过等上3个游戏日应该可以解决敌对问题。

If you are stuck on the quest I Put a Spell on You but you manage to get in the monorail tram and you also have the quest No, Not Much you can defuse the bomb and while still in the tram, go into your pipboy and fast travel back to Camp McCarran and talk to Colonel Hsu and he will send reinforcement's to Bitter Springs but, it will not give you the option to talk about the monorail. Go back to the monorail and watch it explode. Go back to Hsu and tell him it is destroyed. Congratulations you have done the quest and "getting reinforcements". ::IMPORTANT:: Only do this if you are 100% sure that the monorail will always be destroyed and have no choice but to do this!

如果你接到了任务I Put a Spell on You 但是你设法进入了列车,同时又有任务No,Not Much,你可以在还在列车上时拆除炸弹,进入Pipboy界面快速旅行到Camp McCarran并且和Colonel Hsu对话,他会送援军去Bitter Springs,不过这并不会给你选项说关于列车的事情。回到月台看列车爆炸,回到Hsu那边告诉他列车炸掉了。恭喜你完成了任务并且"得到增援部队" ::重要::只有在你觉得无论如何列车都会给炸掉而你除了这么做别无选择。

If you complete this quest siding with legion and effectively frame Private Crenshaw by planting the evidence and go unnoticed in sneak attack killing him. As long as you don't kill Colonel Hsu then after this quest return to Colonel Hsu their will still be an speech option for 'I know who bombed the monorail'. Selecting this will give the previous options again to frame Private Crenshaw again generating you another 100 caps you can repeat as many times as you like effectively giving quick and easy caps. This is a bug officially but it is a way of generating as much money as you like without much effort ::IMPORTANT:: Do not speak the option about 'He confessed it to me. Right before he died.' or 'You'd be surprised what some people are capable of'.

如果你站在军团方完成了任务,并且用证据成功诬蔑Private Crenshaw为罪犯,最后还暗杀了他。只要你不干掉Colonel Hsu,任务之后回到他那里,你会发现还有一个口才选项'I know who bombed the monorail'("我知道谁炸了列车"),可以再次诬蔑Private Crenshaw并且得到另外100盖子,这一行为你想重复几次就重复几次,可以很轻松的快速赚取盖子。这是一个BUG的效果,不过这是一个很好的途径去不花多少力气就弄到你想要多少就有多少的钱。::重要::不要选择选项 'He confessed it to me. Right before he died.' 或者 'You'd be surprised what some people are capable of'.

If you entered the monorail and in the tram its possible it leaves and explodes with you (you die).
如果你进入月台并且呆在列车里,可能列车会载着你离开,并且把你一起炸飞(你会死)

Bugs

据说这任务BUG很多,所以我弄来看看,但是非PC的我就删去不翻了,因为我只玩PC版...

[PC]sometimes after Crenshaw has been framed, Curtis will stay in the radio tower attempting to report in to him will result in his usual response when you discover him in the tower, a possible fix for this is to sleep in an owned bed for 24 hours.
[PC]有时候在Crenshaw被诬蔑以后,Curtis会留在广播塔,试图向他报告会导致通常情况下发现他在广播塔通敌的对话,一个可能的修复方法是找个床睡上24小时。

[PC]Upon entering the tower, followers get stuck in an endless loop of appearing a few feet above the ground, settling on the ground, and then reappearing back in the air again. Upon exiting, followers will try to follow you but upon hitting some kind of invisible wall will be teleported back to the door. The latter is solved by simply walking far enough away, at which point the wall seemingly disappears and they are able to follow you normally.
[PC]进入广播塔的时候,跟随者会陷入一个无线循环,出现在地面上几英尺的地方,然后掉到地上,接着消失在空气中,随后重复。当你离开的时候,追随者会试图继续跟着你,但是会被一道无形的墙壁传送回门口,后者可以通过简单得走得足够远来解决,这似乎会让墙壁消失,然后他们就能像平常一样跟着你了。

It is possible to get the 100 cap reward for framing Private Crenshaw unlimited times, all is required to do this is to talk to him and tell him you found out who sabotaged the monorail and provide him with the speech check as evidence. Once you have done this repeat to keep getting the 100 cap reward. NOTE: this continues to work even after the quest has been completed.
你可以通过诬蔑Private Crenshaw无限次得到100盖,所有需要做的就是和她书画人后告诉他你找到了谁阴谋破坏了列车,并且通过一个口才检测用证据说服他。一旦你做完这个报告,就会拿到100盖子奖励。注意:就算任务完成了你还是可以这么做。

[XB360/PS3/PC]After you investigate the late-night break-in, the game is not going to let you eavesdrop the conversation, and after a time, the spy will discover you. A possible workaround for this situation is this. Make a save outside the radio tower, after the spy enters it. If you hear the conversation when you go in, it has worked. However, the conversation will stop every time the spy has to give a reply. There are two ways to fix this. You can simply pause the game every time the spy has to reply, to continue the conversation. If this does not work, you must pickpocket one item from him for every reply. It is best to go with the weightless items. He is carrying 2 codes and 9 9mm cases, which you can still steal with a low stealth skill (20). Steal any of those items in any order you wish every time he needs to give a reply, but only steal one item, because the 9mm pistol and ammo are harder to steal.

在你调查深夜的闯入事件的时候,游戏不会让你偷听谈话,而且在一段时间后,间谍会发现你。这种情况的一个可能的解决方案是这样的。间谍进去以后在广播塔外存个记录。如果你进去的时候听到了对话,那它就起效了。然而,每次间谍播放对话的时候都会中途卡住。对于这个问题有两种解决方法。你可以在间谍播放对话的时候直接暂停游戏,以让对话继续。如果这不管用,你必须在每次播放对话的时候从他身上偷个东西。最好的选择是那些没有重量的道具。他带着两个密码和9个9mm cases,你只要很低的偷窃技能(20)就能入手。你可以用任何你希望的方式在他播放对话的时候偷走以上任意道具,不过只需要偷走一个道具,因为9mm pistol 和 9mm ammo更难偷取。

[XB360/PC]There's a bug which prevents you from saving the monorail, even if you get on the monorail and disarm the bomb, the monorail still blows up (still unfixed on the Xbox 360 even after installing the 1.01, and on the PC after the second update patch, confirmed on the PS3 version). Hence, if the player wishes to access the strip easily through the monorail, they should do so before initiating this quest OR the portion of the quest initiated where the player has to save the monorail, until the bug IS fixed. UPDATE: However, this bug can be potentially avoided if the player simply kills Curtis, loots the deactivation codes from his corpse, and ignore the "go inform Hsu" (which is possibly the inconceivable bug) and make a beeline to the monorail. Once there, you can deactivate the bomb without any complication, and can further proceed with the quest as normal. The game will acknowledge that you have saved the monorail, thus completing the quest. (Xbox360 Confirmed) Note: if you've killed Curtis, and complete this quest as suggested, there will be a dialog option that states you've found the spy, and revealed it to be Curtis rather than mentioning you've killed him.

[XB360/PC]有一个BUG会导致你无法拯救列车,甚至就算你进入了列车并解除了炸弹,列车还是会被炸飞(即便装了1.01升级包,也没有在Xbox360上修复,对于PC则是装了第二个补丁后依旧存在,而且被证明同样存在于PS3)。因此,如果万家希望通过列车更容易的到达strip,最好在任务开始前或者做到一部分会要求玩家拯救列车的任务之前这么做,直到BUG被修复。更新:不过,这个Bug可能可以被避免,方法是:玩家直接杀掉Curtis,从尸体上搜出炸弹的失活密码,并且忽略"go inform Hsu"("向Hsu汇报")的步骤(这可能才是那个难以置信的BUG),并径直跑去列车。一到那里,不需要别的什么帮助你就能拆除炸弹,并且尽可能让任务正常进行。游戏会认为你救了列车,并且完成了任务(Xbox360已经正式有效) 注意:如果你已经杀了Curtis,并且按照上述建议完成了任务,会出现一个提示项表示你已经找到了间谍而不是提到你杀掉了Curtis,表示间谍就是Curtis。

There is a chance that when you are waiting for Curtis to enter the tower, he will simply walk in and out of the McCarran Terminal Bulding every second from 12 to 2. If this happens, you will have to load a save point from an earlier point in the quest, such as before receiving the lead from Carrie Boyd. If you don't have a previous save, type "resetquest 000e790f" in the console and that will erase the quest. You will need to go and speak to James Hsu again and make sure to follow through with all the dialogue paths, even if they are no longer highlighted. This will begin the quest again. Go and speak to Captain Curtis followed by Carrie Boyd (in that order as since you had already spoken to them previously, talking to them now in the wrong order can give you quest updates in the wrong order) and once again, make sure to follow through with all the dialogue paths which you have already previously gone through. This time Curtis should start walking outside normally. (This also allows you to reset the quest if you inform Curtis prior to investigating and are unable to complete the quest). There is another work around for this. If you crouch down and shoot at Curtis when he exits the building (I have found its best to do this from the east side of the doors on the side where the NCR recruits are training right about where the end of the building is and the debris pile starts.)done correctly he will begin to follow you, lead him to the tower and wait in front of the door till hes just about in conversation range. Go inside the tower and watch the the compass when he's right outside the door your companions indicators and your companions will start to blink. Exit the tower and you will immediately be forced into a conversation with Curtis. Work through the conversation and when done he will enter the tower, reenter the tower behind him and the quest will continue as normal and you can listen in on his conversation.

当你等待Curtis进入广播塔的时候,有一定几率他会在12点到2点间只是进出McCarran Terminal Bulding ,每一秒都如此。如果这种情况发生,你需要读取一个先期存档,比如在被Carrie Boyd带去见首领之前。如果你没有留存档,键入"resetquest 000e790f"于控制台重置任务。你会需要再次去找James Hsu对话并且确保完成了所有所需对话,就算他们不再高亮显示了,这样就能重开任务。跟着Carrie Boyd去见Captain Curtis,(在这个命令中,既然你已经和他们说过话了,现在和他们说错误的命令可能会让你的任务往错误的方向发展)然后再一次确认你完成了所有你已经和他说过的对话,这次Curtis应该能正常外出了。(如果你在先前的调查中告发了Curtis以至于任务不能被完成的话,也可以用这个方法重置任务)。还有个处理方法,就是如果你在Curtis出门的时候蹲下射击(我发现这么做最好的地点是从东边的门出来,有NCR新兵在右边训练的位置,位于建筑的末端开始出现建筑残骸的地方)*看得有点吐,不知道准不准*,做的准确点,他会开始追着你,带他进广播塔,等在门前直到他差不多进入对话范围,然后进门并且看着罗盘,当他在外面变回正常的时候,你的伙伴指针和你的伙伴会开始抖动。离开广播塔,你会立刻进入和Curtis的对话,完结对话,之后他就会进入广播塔,在他之后重新进入广播塔这样任务就会恢复正常,同时你也能听到他的对话。

[PC]If you slide on the rail to the door of monorail after killing a spy, you will be able to enter it as usual, and defuse the bomb. Also, you will get the caps for it. Weirdly, though, it does not affect the dialogue, and might also not affect the explosion of the train (needs verification).
[PC]如果你杀掉间谍后潜入列车,你可以像往常一样进入,并且拆掉炸弹,这同样会得到盖子奖励。离奇的是,这不影响对话,也可能不影响火车的爆炸(需要证实)

[PC]If you quicksave just before Curtis enters the tower and then reload, Curtis remains standing exactly where he was when you saved, but is invisible and will not respond to either speech or pickpocket attempts. A partial fix is to head back into the terminal building and wait till daylight hours. Curtis will reappear and you can now interact with him, but he will remain in position, thus never heading into the tower and making the quest unsolvable.

[PC]如果你在Curtis进入广播塔前存下一个快速存档,Curtis会站在你存档的时候他的位置,不过是隐形的并且不会回应对话或者扒窃。一个部分解决方案是回到候机厅并且等到白天,Curtis会重新出现,而且你能和他接触,但是他还是会卡在那个位置,所以永远无法进入广播塔并且导致任务无法完成。

[PS3/PC]If you're on bad terms with the NCR and initiate this quest with as a Caesar's Legion supporter, then get on good terms and speak to the Colonel about completing the quest for the NCR. Then the explosives in the trash can become non-existent and the Control Tower becomes vacant forever.
[PS3/PC]如果你和NCR的关系不好并且作为军团一方触发了这个任务,然后又转回好关系并且和Colonel(Hsu)说要为NCR完成任务。然后列车爆炸案会变得不存在,而控制塔会永远空白。

[PS3/PC]If Curtis starts a gun fight with you in the tower 10 of Spades may suddenly appear out of nowhere.
[PS3/PC]如果Curtis开始和你在广播塔里发生枪战,可能突然之间到处都是黑桃10。

[XB360/PC]Sometimes the game will bug and not allow you to open the garbage can in front of the ticketing counter, thus rendering the quest useless.
有时候游戏会出错不允许你打开售票亭前面的垃圾箱,这样任务就无法完成了.

[PC]After discovering the break-ins in the control tower you have the option to inform Curtis about it. If you do this the quest will glitch, Curtis will enter the tower as normal but you'll never hear the radio conversation, preventing the quest to be completed.
[PC]在发现了控制塔的闯入事件之后,你得到一个选项去告发Curtis。如果你这么做了,任务会卡住,Curtis会照常进入控制塔但是你永远不可能听到电台通讯,导致任务无法完成。

Using The Console Clicking On Curtis And Typing Enable will make the radio say the first sentence you will have to Type Enable Every time a sentence ends to hear the entire conversation.
用控制台点击Curtis并且键入"Enable"会让电台说出第一句话,你必须在每句话结束的时候都键入一次"Enable"以听完整个对话。

[PC]There is a chance that the explosives will not be in the trash can by the ticket counter, when playing the Legion's side and after talking to Curtis.
[PC]如果你是帮军团的,在和Curtis对华后有一定概率售票亭前的垃圾箱里不出现炸弹。

[PC]You may not be able to communicate with Boyd to continue the quest if you kill Silus when you first enter the interrogation room. Specifically, this happens when you successfully convince Silus you are working for Ceasar through a series of intelligence checks, and then continue to attack him after Boyd asks you to leave the room while Silus is no longer aggressive. It appears Lt. Boyd is no longer able open any dialog with the player after this. This can be fixed by resurrecting Silus through console and speaking to him again (you might need to use console to unlock the interrogation room door). If your Speech is over 50 you should get a dialogue option to threaten to beat him up. If you select that option Silus will turn hostile but will not attack you, simply kill him again and leave the interrogation room. Boyd should be outside and you can talk to her again.

[PC]如果你在第一次进入刑讯室的时候杀掉了Silus,你可能不能和Boyd对话继续任务。确切地说,这会在你通过智力检测成功说服Silus,让他确定你为Ceasar工作,然后在Silus不再敌对而Boyd要求你离开时继续攻击他。其导致Lt.Boyd不再能和玩家展开任何对话。这可以通过用控制台复活Silus并和他再次对话来修复(你可能需要用控制台解锁刑讯室的门)。如果你的口才在50以上,你应该可以开启一个对话选项威胁说揍他。如果你选择这个选项Silus会变为敌对但不会攻击你,直接再杀他一次然后离开刑讯室,Boyd会在外面而且你可以和她再次对话了。

[PC]You may not be able to enter the Monorail because of a invisible wall glitch before you inform Hsu, to prevent this problem you need to inform Hsu that you killed Curtis and then proceed to the monorail as fast as you can. This (may) let you enter succesfully the Monorail without any problem about the above named glitch
[PC]你向Hsu报告之前,你可能因为一堵无形的墙的阻止不能进入列车,阻止这个问题你需要向Hsu报告你杀掉了Curtis然后最快速度冲向列车。这(可能)让你不受任何上面的已知故障成功进入列车。

Fixes
修复

If you've killed the spy and already spoken to Hsu about it, but don't want the monorail to blow up, you can follow the steps here to create a mini-mod which would allow you to stop the explosion and complete the quest (not working to everyone, although following these instructions, it may work).
如果你已经杀掉了间谍并且已经和Hsu谈过这个了,但是不想让列车爆炸,你可以跟着如下步骤建造一个微型Mod可以允许你阻止爆炸并完成任务(并非对任何人有效,就算跟着指示,他也只是可能有效)

MOD数据连接:
http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1125796-repairing-i-put-a-spell-on-you/page__gopid__16535195&#entry16535195
指示连接:
http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1125796-repairing-i-put-a-spell-on-you/page__p__16555781&#entry16555781

If you don't want the monorail to blow up on the Xbox 360 version, avoid the event trigger. This trick works by jumping up onto the guard rail right next to the train and fallowing it into the train car.
如果你在XB360上不想列车爆炸,你需要回避事件触发,这个技巧是跳上火车右边的护栏并且沿着它进进入车厢。

Notes
注意

"I Put a Spell on You" is a 1956 song written by Screamin' Jay Hawkins.
"I Put a Spell on You"是一首Screamin'Jay Hawkins写的,1956年的老歌。
 楼主| 发表于 2010-11-29 17:56:46 | 显示全部楼层
历史点任务2——The Silent Treatment

Quick walkthrough
快速攻略

Travel to Camp McCarran and enter the terminal.
旅行到Camp McCarran并且进入候机楼。

Go to the west end of the second floor. Find Carrie Boyd in a room to the north.
到2楼西侧,在北边的一间房间里找到Carrie Boyd。

Speak to Carrie Boyd and agree to help her interrogate the prisoner. (You cannot get the dialogue to help her if you are wearing NCR faction armor.)
跟Carrie Boyd对话并且同意帮助她审讯囚犯。(如果你穿着NCR势力的装甲,是不能得到帮助她的对话选项的。)

Interrogate the prisoner and get him to tell you about Caesar and the spy at the camp.
审讯囚犯并且让他告诉你Ceasar以及营地里的间谍的消息。

Detailed walkthrough
详尽攻略

Silus is held captive in Camp McCarran, and the NCR is attempting to interrogate him. He will not give information to the NCR, and interrogator Carrie Boyd is looking for help. She informs the player that the NCR does not allow torture of prisoners. The player can suggest a truth serum, beating the prisoner, or calling him names.
Silus是被Camp McCarran俘虏的,而且NCR正试图审讯他。他不会给NCE消息,而刑讯官Carrie Boyd正在寻求帮助,他会告诉玩家,NCR不允许折磨囚犯。玩家可以建议实实在在的给他放点血,殴打囚犯,或者辱骂他。

If the player has a high enough reputation with the NCR, Lieutenant Boyd will allow the player to go in and speak with the Centurion. The player will go in unarmed, unless the player's sneak skill is high enough to bring in holdout weapons.
如果玩家和NCR的关系足够好,Lieutenant Boyd 会允许玩家进去并且和百夫长对话。玩家会空手进去,除非玩家的潜行技能足够高,可以坚持携带武器。

The Courier can either break Silus or help Silus escape.
主角可以击溃Silus或者帮助Silus逃跑。

Break Silus
击溃Silus

The Courier can speak with Silus or attack him outright.
主角可以和Silus对话或者直接攻击他

Should the player speak with Silus:
玩家和Silus对话:

Passing a speech check will result in the legionary attacking. After a brief fight, Lt. Boyd will come in again and ask Silus if he wants more. When the legionary refuses, the player will briefly speak to him again, and begin attacking once more. After a second round of fighting, Silus will talk.
通过一个口才检测会引致军团式的攻击。在一场简短的战斗之后,Lt.Boyd会再次进来并且询问Silus他是不是还想要挨更多的揍。当军团百夫长拒绝的时候,玩家可以再次和他发生一段简短的对话,并且再次开始攻击。在第二轮战斗之后,Silus会松口。
Passing a series of speech checks with high speech (90 is certainly enough, though the required Speech skill is not shown) results in him giving the intelligence you need, similar to the method using intelligence detailed below.
通过一系列高难度的的口才检测(虽然需要的口才技能级数并未显示,但是90点无疑是足够的)会导致他给出你需要的情报,这和下面的智力检测方式很相似。

With an intelligence of 8 or higher, the player can persuade him into thinking that you are working with the Legion and are here to assassinate him; this will result in him telling you all of his plans.
如果玩家的智力有8点或者更高,就可以说服他,让他认为你是为军团工作并且是到这里来暗杀他的。这会让他告诉你他的全盘计划。

Here, a relative knowledge of Latin will help you understand the dialogue choices:
在这里,一些有关拉丁文的知识会帮助你明白对话选项:

"Timeo Danaos et dona ferentis." means "I fear the Greeks, even when bearing gifts"; this is a line from the Roman poet-historian Virgil, a reference frequently evoked in the context of the Horse of Troy (mistranslated as "Beware Greeks bearing gifts".
"Timeo Danaos et dona ferentis." 意思是 "我害怕希腊人,甚至当传递礼物的时候"; 这是罗马诗人兼历史学家Virgil的诗歌, 其语境常常令人联想到特洛伊木马 (误译为 "Beware Greeks bearing gifts".("小心传递礼物的雅典人"))

"Corruptio optimi pessima." means "Corruption of the best is the worst possibility."
"Corruptio optimi pessima." 意味着 "从最好中腐败是最坏的可能"

"Legum servi sumus." means "We are all slaves to the law."
"Legum servi sumus." 意味着"我们都是法律的奴隶"

You can also kill Silus to gain history points with Boone. Just take Boone with you an give him a weapon like a knife. Enter the room, go through the speech checks, exit the room and talk to Boyd to get your reward. Take the weapon from Boone and kill Silus. Talk to Boone to advance your history with him and give him back the weapon and leave.
你也可以杀掉Silus去获得Boone的历史点,只要带着Boone,并且给他一把武器像是一把小刀。进入房间,进行口才检测,离开房间和Boyd对话拿奖励。从Boone受上拿武器杀掉Silus。和Boone对话推进他的历史并且把武器还给他然后离开。

After the information is gained from Silus, you can no longer interact with him, and Lieutenant Boyd will pay you for your troubles.
在从Silus那里得到消息以后,你可以不再理睬他,而Lieutenant Boyd会因为你的麻烦支付你酬劳。

Help Silus escape
帮助Silus逃跑

If the player has already been invited to Ceasar's camp at The Fort, they have the option to tell Silus. The player can choose to stage a fight with him and retrieve his silenced .22 pistol from the locker in the next room. When the player returns for the second round of interrogation, Boyd will confiscate all weapons except the pistol. After giving Silus the weapon, he will fake being unconscious. Boyd will come back in and say it looks like he is "all tuckered out", and she and the player will leave. On the way out, she will tell the corporal to go clean Silus up and he will go in and tell Silus to get up. Silus will kill the Corporal and dress in his clothes. He will then sneak out undetected by the NCR. The player will not lose any reputation with the NCR as a result.

如果玩家被介绍进了The Fort的凯撒兵营,那么就有一个选项可以和Silus说。玩家可以选择和他一起战斗,并且从旁边的房间里的锁柜里取回他的silenced .22 pistol,当玩家第二次返回刑讯室,Boyd会没收你所有的装备,除了手枪。在给了Silus武器之后,他会装作失去知觉。Boyd会回来并且说Silus"精疲力尽"了,然后她和玩家就会离开。在出去的路上,他会告诉下士去让Silus清醒过来,这样他就会进去告诉Silus起来。Silus会杀掉下士并且穿上他的衣服。他接着会潜行逃出去,而不会被NCR侦测到。最后玩家不会失去任何NCR的友谊。

Note: After Silus is dressed as an NCR corporal he will not speak to the player while he leaves.
注意:在Silus穿上NCR军服以后离开途中他不会和玩家对话

Rewards
奖励

NCRFame
NCR名誉

Caps (varies depending on resolution method)
盖子(数量取决于处理方式)

XP (varies depending on resolution method)
XP(数量取决于处理方式)

Bugs

If you leave the room after the first time you talk to Silus, you can not get back in, and further interaction with Lt. Boyd only result in her saying "Let's talk after we finish this up" and ending the conversation abruptly. There doesn't appear to be any way into the room after this point.
如果你在第一次和Silus对华以后离开房间,你可能不能回去,和Lt.Boyd进行深度互动也只会导致她说"在我们解决这事情以后再谈吧"并且突然中止对话。这一情况出现后没有任何方法进入房间。

While ED-E is a companion, during the phase of the interrogation where Lt. Boyd speaks to Silus and ask if he wants more. ED-E may enter the room and start to attack Silus when he gets aggressive. When the quest is complete and you leave the room, ED-E will still be inside and will not be able to escape. A way to avoid this is to tell him to wait outside before you enter the interrogation room. Rex has also done this.
当ED-E是伙伴的时候,在Lt.Boyd和Silus对话并问他是不是还想挨更多的揍这一阶段期间,如果ED-E设定为主动模式,可能会进入房间并且开始攻击Silus。当问题问完你离开房间的时候,ED-E会议就留在里面无法离开,避免这个问题的一种方法是在进入房间之前告诉他在外面等着。另外Rex也会这么做。

Using the Mysterious Stranger perk can be hazardous, as he can appear in the room while using V.A.T.S and kill Silus outright, forfeiting the NCR rewards.
使用"Mysterious Stranger"(神秘陌生人)专长可以很危险,当你用VATS的时候,他出现在房间里直接杀掉Silus,作为惩罚你将失去NCR奖励。

If the player is wearing Boxing gloves (Fallout: New Vegas) before Carrie Boyd takes your weapons from you then they will stay on your fists and remain so for the rest of the game. It grants the same effectiveness as regular unarmed blows and other weapons can still be equipped. This also happens with Bladed gauntlet, Cram Opener, Recompense of the Fallen and apparently other Unarmed weapons.
如果玩家再Carrie Boyd拿走你的武器之前穿着Boxing gloves,他们会留在你的拳头上并且在剩余游戏中一直如此。这个问题对特定肉搏装备和一些其他武器同样有效。这也可能发生在Bladed gauntlet;Cram Opener;Recompense of the Fallen以及其它肉搏武器。

[PS3/PC/XB360]Talking to Boyd without the quest she will tell you that you need to do more "ass kissing" before you can help her. If you talk to Colonel Hsu and get the directive to talk to Boyd about helping her, she will have the same dialog options as before and will not let you help her. Template:Verified
[PS3/PC/XB360]没有任务的时候和Boyd对话,她会告诉你你在可以帮助她之前需要更多地"拍马屁"。如果你和Colonel Hsu对话并且得到指示去和Boyd谈谈如何帮助她,她会给出以前她不同意你帮助她的时候同样的对话选项。标准:证实

Exploit: Getting all NCR Rewards
成就:获得所有NCR方奖励

If you decide to go with the NCR route, Killing Silus to get the +1 with Boone and to get the Legion Centurion Armor will not allow you to get the payment reward from Boyd, and may cause problems getting to the next step in I Put a Spell on You, if you haven't already completed that quest. However, if you have a stealth boy and an explosive, you can get the +1 to Boone, the Legion Centurion armor that Silus wears, AND get the cash reward from Boyd.

如果你选择站在NCR一方,杀掉Silus以获得Boone历史点+1并且得到军团百夫长装甲会不允许你获得Boyd的奖励,并且如果你还没有完成I Put a Spell on You,可能导致下一步关于他的一些问题。然而,如果你有一个Stealth Boy还有一份炸弹,你可以获得Boone的+1历史点,Silus穿着的军团百夫长装甲,"还有"Boyd奖励的现钞。

First, make sure you have at least one follower with you, and then place an explosive (A regular stick of dynamite will work) in the follower's inventory. (Boone is recommended, since this exploit primarily exists to get the +1 with him in addition to the other rewards.)

首先,确定你已经至少有一个追随者,而且他们背包里有一个炸弹(一管普通的dynamite就能解决问题)。(Boone是推荐的追随者,因为这个成就最初就是用来获取他的1点历史点的同时得到其他奖励)

Next, instruct Boone to stay close to you, and enter the interrogation chamber. (SAVE BEFORE YOU DO THIS.)
下一步,通知Boone靠近你,并且进入刑讯室。(在你这么干之前存档)

Move to the far side of the wall, as far away from the door as you possibly can. Boone will enter the room. Make sure you haven't spoken to Silus yet.
移动到墙壁最远端,尽可能的远离门。Boone会进入房间。此时确定你还没有和Silus对话。

Remove the dynamite from Boone's inventory and drop it on the floor. By leaving the stick of dynamite on the floor, instead of keeping it in your inventory, you will able to use the dynamite inside the chamber. This normally isn't possible since your weapons are stripped from you when you enter. (Need confirmation of whether you can sneak explosives inside with a high sneak skill)
Once the dynamite is on the floor, leave it there, and then leave the room. As long as you haven't spoken to Silus yet, the door should be unlocked. Make sure Boone leaves the room with you. You have to get Boone out of the room before the door locks itself, or Boone will be stuck inside. Relocate Boone to a safe distance away from the chamber so that he won't engage Silus if he becomes hostile. If you have any other followers with you, do the same for them.

从Boone的背包里移除dynamite并且丢到地上。通过把dynamite丢地板上而不是留在你的背包里,你可以在刑讯室里使用它。通常情况下这是不可能的,因为当你进入房间的时候,你的武器会被剥夺。(需要对话决定是否你可以通过高等级的潜行技能偷偷夹带爆炸物进去)。一旦dynamite掉在地板上,就让它戴在那里,并且随即离开房间。只要你还没有和Silus对话过,门应该是没锁的。确定Boone和你一起离开了房间。你必须在门自动锁上之前带Boone离开房间,否则Boone会卡在里面。重新设置Boone到一个安全距离,这样他就不会在Silus转为敌对的时候冲进来。如果你有其他追随者跟着你,同样这么做。

Next, push Boyd so that she's close to the door. The idea here is that she's immediately within reach to engage in dialogue as you exit the interrogation room, so put her a couple of steps in front of the door, near the vending machine. (You may test her positioning by entering and exiting the room to see if she's within reach.)

接下来,把Boyd推到靠近门的地方。这里的设想是她会在你离开刑讯室的时候立刻介入对话,所以让她距离门只有几步远,靠近自动售货机(你可以同进入再离开刑讯室来测试她是不是到位了。)

Re-enter the room. To recap, you should have:
重新进入房间,简单的说,你应该已经具备了:

A piece of dynamite on the floor
地板上的一片dynamite。

A stealth boy in your inventory
你背包里的一个Stealth Boy

Your followers at a safe distance away from the chamber
你的追随者们需要待在一个相对刑讯室的安全距离外。

Not yet spoken to Silus
还没有和Silus发生对话

Boyd positioned next to the door
Boyd的位置就在门旁边

If you have completed all five of these checkpoints, make a new save file.
如果你已经完成了所有的这些检查点,存一个新档。

Now you can proceed to interrogate Silus. The standard "beating" approach is the most effective for this. After the first time Boyd comes in to talk, she will harass Silus, and then walk out again. If Boyd moves away from her specified location during this part, leave the chamber and push her back. It is critical that she remains there. (In fact, it might be pointless to bother positioning her until after she makes her interruption and leaves, so you only have to do it once.) Next, walk up to Silus and continue beating him. Don't talk to him, just beat him. Talking to him before beating him at this point will cause Boyd to move AGAIN. (she magically teleports elsewhere.) Continue beating on Silus until he divulges his information about Caesar and the spy. The door should now be unlocked, allowing you to exit. However, DO NOT DO SO.

现在你可以开始审问Silus。选项"揍他"是最有效的。在第一次Boyd进来说话的时候,她会折磨Silus,然后再次离开。如果Boyd在这部分从她规定的位置离开,离开房间并且把她推回去。她逗留在那里是非常重要的。(事实上,直到她开始审讯并且离开,她的位置可能都是无意义的,所以你只需要这么做一次。)接下来,走向Silus并且继续揍他。不要和他说话,仅仅是揍他。在揍他之前和他对话在这时候会导致Boyd再次进来。(她会魔术般的从其他地方传送进来)继续揍Silus直到他泄漏关于Caesar和间谍的事情。这时候,门会解锁,允许你离开。然而,"不要这么做"!

Look through the window and make sure that Boyd is in the correct spot. If she is not, revert to a prior save. If she is, push Silus until he is literally bumping up against the window. Grab the dynamite that has been laying on the floor this whole time, enter sneak mode, and make one last save file. Reverse-pickpocket the dynamite into Silus' pocket, and immediately run out of the room and talk to Boyd, BEFORE THE DYNAMITE DETONATES. (You will only have about a second or two to do this, you have to be quick.) She will give you the cash reward for completing the quest. End your conversation with Boyd, and the dynamite will now explode, killing Silus. If you positioned Silus correctly, you should be able to loot his corpse THROUGH THE WINDOW, even though you are outside. (You may have to abuse the third-person camera view to do this.)

从窗户往外看并且确定Boyd在正确的位置,如果她不在,请读档。如果她在,推Silus到撞到窗户。这时候抓起地上的dynamite,进入潜行模式。并且最后存个档。给Silus一个裤裆雷,然后立刻冲出房间和Boyd对话,"切记这一切必须在裤裆雷爆炸之前完成"。(你会只有大约1~2秒,你必须快)她会给你奖励并且完成任务,在你和Boyd完成对话后,dynamite就会爆炸,干掉Silus。如果你把Silus的尸体推到正确的位置,你应该可以"穿过窗户"搜索他的尸体,就算你在外面(你可能需要转换成第三人称视角才能这么做)

At this point you should have:
这时候你应该得到:

The cash reward.
现金奖励

The next step in the I Put a Spell on You quest. (That is, if you haven't already completed that quest. I personally completed it BEFORE I did the interrogation, so this needs confirmation.)
引发下一步任务I Put a Spell on You。(准确地说,如果你还没有完成这个任务的话。我个人是已经做完了之后进行的审讯,所以这需要确认。)

The Centurion armor.
百夫长装甲

+1 to Boone's history points.
Boone的历史点+1

A boost to your NCR fame
增加一些你的NCR名誉

A small amount of Negative Karma for Reverse-Pickpocketing the dynamite onto Silus
因为塞了个裤裆雷给Silus而获得一点负阵营值。

Killing Silus normally only gives the +1 to Boone and the Centurion Armor, and at the same time, gives you a PENALTY to your NCR Fame, as well as denying you the cash bonus. If you get the information from Silus before you kill him, you may or may not get the NCR Fame penalty and the next step for I Put a Spell on You. If you kill Silus after getting the information, Boyd's dialogue options concerning Silus disappear completely, meaning you likely won't get the next step in the quest, if Boyd is the one who gives it to you. (This needs confirmation.)

杀掉Silus通常只会给你1点Boone历史点和一套百夫长装甲,同时,给你NCR名誉"处罚",同时你也得不到现钞奖励。如果你在杀掉Silus之前得到信息,你可能或者可能不会得到NCR名誉惩罚,以及下一步任务I Put Spell on You。如果Boyd你下一步任务的发布者,若是你在Silus交待之后杀掉他,Boyd的对话选项完全关于Silus的消失,意味着你可能不会得到下一步任务(这需要证实。)

要上课,格式什么的回来再搞,这里发贴每次格式都容易出错...不知道为什么...还容易把内容搞乱,希望我临时没贴错位置

现在应该弄好了
放百夫长那里的手误已经弄好了
发表于 2010-11-29 18:00:31 | 显示全部楼层
这个必须回复啊。。。 lz已经辛辛苦苦翻译了这么多好贴了 而且说实话 质量不错。 鼓掌 并辛苦了
发表于 2010-11-29 18:06:13 | 显示全部楼层
wiki又错了boone极限Guns是115,潜行是整个游戏里最高的140
发表于 2010-11-29 18:52:59 | 显示全部楼层
引用第4楼★★★★☆于2010-11-29 18:06发表的  :
wiki又错了boone极限Guns是115,潜行是整个游戏里最高的140
你得知道你现在是1.03版本,而wiki的基本数据是基于1.01版的
发表于 2010-11-29 19:22:56 | 显示全部楼层
有时候他的GUN有165。。。。
发表于 2010-11-29 19:23:42 | 显示全部楼层
First Recon应该是第一侦察营,跟布恩对话时,谈到First Recon,他明确地说过那是一个battlion。第一侦察营的原型是美国海军陆战队第一侦察营。
发表于 2010-11-29 20:18:02 | 显示全部楼层
布恩的个人任务触发后如果先选择“爷没空,要去你自己去”,布恩会自行离队去bitterspring。半路叫他回来后会直接添加任务I Forgot to Remember to Forget 并且stage直接跳到20,和布恩去那啥地方汇合,至此布恩的ai就发傻不动了,除了你在大地图上快速旅行。
发表于 2010-11-29 21:29:17 | 显示全部楼层
这个必须顶!!!
发表于 2010-11-30 07:34:01 | 显示全部楼层

回 7楼(cz75) 的帖子

放百夫长任务那里你将不会失去任何声望,英文的写的是will not才对,话说昨晚看了一晚上的一校稿,现在还是想吐,翻着一个宅向5年galgame的坑
发表于 2010-11-30 11:11:33 | 显示全部楼层
实在是辛苦了,支持一下
发表于 2010-11-30 11:37:28 | 显示全部楼层

Re:快腎疼了...暴頭王Boone....純搬運\翻譯...Word版長達34頁...

搜尋屍體會有給Carla的紙條  這點真是讓我感動 好一個深情的硬漢啊
发表于 2010-12-1 03:24:40 | 显示全部楼层
太牛x了~
发表于 2012-9-6 21:05:55 | 显示全部楼层
好文
发表于 2012-9-6 21:18:01 | 显示全部楼层
我想起了我当年靠一本字典自己翻辐射圣经的时候了···真怀念那时候
发表于 2012-9-9 22:06:30 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|13号避难所

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:34 , Processed in 0.099949 second(s), 14 queries .

快速评论 返回顶部 返回列表