搜索
查看: 5863|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[转贴] BGT-WeiDU 1.07(修正一些问题,但没经过测试)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-9-29 16:10:21 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Due to the problems with v1.06 and a lack of time to work on the complete version of v1.07, I've decided to release what I've got so far. This can be considered 'unofficial', and it is by all means incomplete. That means that the readmes aren't updated, the version history is incomplete, not all bugs reported since v1.06 have been addressed, and the changes I have planned for v1.07 are only partly implemented.
However, these are 'some' of the things that are changed (the most important is bolded):
Installation changes
* Corrected importation of sound sets in the German installation
* Corrected installations with Baldur's Gate installations ending with an isolated number
* Updated Simplified and Traditional Chinese translations
Bug fixes
* Added error checking for hit point and constitution adjustments for new characters
* Corrected hit point, known spell, memorised spell, portrait, proficiency, script, starting equipment, and THAC0 errors in joinable NPCs
* Corrected the starting hit points for the Barbarian class
* Fixed a bug where any wyvern could be killed for Coran's quest
* Fixed a bug where new characters with 19 constitution did not receive the correct hit point bonus
* Fixed a bug where starting a new Shadows of Amn game resulted in a hung cutscene in Irenicus' dungeon with a new character that doesn't have a CON-based HP bonus
* Fixed a bug wehre the reward for Coran's quest could be collected without Coran in the party
* Possible fix for a possible crash-to-desktop entering Beregost with BGT Tweaks installed
* Zhurlong can no longer be killed after completing his quest without penalty
Gameplay changes
* The Boots of Speed obtained from Drizzt now functions identically to a standard Baldur's Gate II Boots of Speed
The big thing I haven't mentioned is that I am now incorporating the appropriate fixes from Dudleyville, which is very time consuming because I need to evaluate them all. That will take some time, and RL is in the way.
Note that most of the changes aren't tested (the hung Irenicus' dungeon cutscene fix is, though). If you don't find some problems though, you can post them in this forum, but make sure you quote your BGT version.
Here it is:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~peterykwong/BGT107-WIP-08-09-28-Install.rar
沙发
发表于 2008-9-29 17:08:42 | 只看该作者
没有修正主人说的那个问题。 [s:21]
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2008-9-29 17:52:17 | 只看该作者
这不是吗?
* Fixed a bug where starting a new Shadows of Amn game resulted in a hung cutscene in Irenicus' dungeon with a new character that doesn't have a CON-based HP bonus
地板
发表于 2008-9-29 23:18:53 | 只看该作者
主人应该做个新补丁了 [s:11]
5#
发表于 2008-9-29 23:43:20 | 只看该作者
这个还不是正式版,只不过是一个类似测试版或者技术御览版的东西,里面修改的内容还未进行过验证与测试。等正式版出来再装比较好。
6#
发表于 2008-9-30 12:52:18 | 只看该作者
什么时候出最终版啊
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|13号避难所

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 08:12 , Processed in 0.068446 second(s), 13 queries .

快速评论 返回顶部 返回列表