查看完整版本: [-- 你正在收听的是~~ 我,大胆戴世伍德,和我的可靠的僵尸仆人,阿盖的精彩冒险。 --]

13号避难所|辐射|异尘余生 -> 辐射3 -> 你正在收听的是~~ 我,大胆戴世伍德,和我的可靠的僵尸仆人,阿盖的精彩冒险。 [打印本页] 登录 -> 注册 -> 回复主题 -> 发表主题

karmue 2009-08-24 22:21

你正在收听的是~~ 我,大胆戴世伍德,和我的可靠的僵尸仆人,阿盖的精彩冒险。

3狗的电台时不时会插播一个广播剧,讲的是herbert daring dashwood年轻时候和他的仆人阿盖的冒险故事。

你可以在十便士大楼里找到他,他已经退休,当你和谈话时候,他会自豪的提起现在3狗播放的广播剧就是以他年轻是的经历改编的,在广播剧里,他是一个只动嘴皮子的家伙,而他的仆人阿盖,是一个武术专家,一个多才多艺的僵尸, 擅长各种武术绝招和口袋塞地雷。
虽然fallout3推出后遭到了不少国外以前辐射铁杆玩家的批评,其中最多的就是关于台词,很多人说本作的台词根本就是小学生写的
但我个人认为,有些地方还是很不错的,例如这个广播剧,配音和台词都很经典,建议看的时候同时收听
废话不多说,马上来听听这些广播剧

很遗憾我只能在youtube上找到声音,想听点以下连接,可能需要代理

第一集
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DRoJ9hPFcY

you are listening to the adventures of me, herbert daring dashwood, and my stalwart ghoul manservant argyle!

Todays episode Escape from paradise falls !

旁白:你正在收听的是~~ 我,大胆戴世伍德,和我的可靠的僵尸仆人,阿盖的精彩冒险。
今天讲的是~ 逃出陨落天堂!

So little faith , boss, I could disarm this slaver junk with my eyes closed.

阿盖: 一点也不难,老大,这些奴隶贩子的破烂我闭着眼睛也能弄开


One second....<click!>

阿盖:马上就好


there! now for yours.... stand still

阿盖:搞定,现在看看你的....站直了

Argyle, you magnificent bastard ! you did it !

大胆戴世伍德: 阿盖,你这个了不起的混蛋,你成功了!


Don't thank me yet, boss, we still need get out of here, let's go while the guards' away from the front gate ~!

阿盖:现在先别谢我,我们还要从这儿逃跑呢,趁现在,那些守卫都不在大门口


Not so fast, my flesh-rotten friend ! that girl we came in with. We are the only chance she's got. come on !

大胆戴世伍德: 别急,我的腐尸朋友, 记着和我们一起被抓进来的那个女孩子吗? 我们可是她唯一的希望了。 来吧


sigh. Always with the dames.

阿盖:唉....又是为了女人...

sound of movement huffing and puffing

脚步声和喘息声

All right. she's locked in there. they call it " the box" First we need to remove that guard...

大胆戴世伍德: 她应该就在这儿, 那些奴隶贩子叫做“ 大箱子” 的地方,但是我们得要先搞定那个卫兵。


allow me, <walking> hey fella, gota light?

阿盖:请允许我.....脚步声...老兄,借个火?

Hun?!

奴隶贩子: 嗯?

Lotus...Kick! Yieeee!! Ugh !

阿盖:莲花~~~脚! yieeeeee! 哈!


haha, now the door

大胆戴世伍德: 哈哈,就剩下那个门了!


Child's play, boss <click, sound of opening door>Okay lady, you're rescured , Now let's get out of ...what?  Boss, it's empty

!

阿盖:小把戏,老大  开锁,开门的声音, 好了小姐,你被救了,现在让我们快逃....啊啥?! 老大,这地方是空的。


Hands up, chumps Nobody escape from Paradise Falls. Now let's move back to the pen, nice and slow, before.....

奴隶贩子:举起手来! 老兄, 没人能从天堂陨落逃掉,现在给我滚回笼子里去,别耍什么花招,要不然....


Drop the steel, you slaver scumbag. <sound of a hit>

女生:扔掉你的武器,你这个该死奴隶贩子。  撞击的声音

You boys all right? I busted out that box and was almost home free when I nothiced your predicament.

女生:没事吧,男孩儿们?  那个箱子早被我炸开了,要不是你们来了,我早回到家了。

Wait a minute ! We do the rescuing around here, sister.

阿盖:等等,是我们来救你的,妹子

Now, now Argyle! no need to be hasty. We owe this young lady our thanks. Miss....

大胆戴世伍德: 嗯嗯,阿盖, 不要着急。 我们欠这位年轻的女士一个人情, 您是....?

Penelope Chase, fortune hunter, you can buy me a beer later, now let's out this shinding short and get the bloody hell out of

here! come on !

狂追:菲娜拉普,狂追。 宝藏猎人。 之后你可以请我喝酒。 现在让我们别说客套话了,赶紧逃出这个鬼地方。

Argyle, old friend , I think im in love....

大胆戴世伍德: 阿盖,老朋友....我想我恋爱了.......

closing music

结束音乐。

Be sure and tune in next time, for another exciting adventure of me, herbert daring dashwood, and my stalwart Ghoul

manservant argyle!

记着下一次也要收听我,大胆戴世伍德,和我的可靠的僵尸仆人,阿盖的精彩冒险。





第二集

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DRoJ9hPFcY

you are listening to the adventures of me, herbert daring dashwood, and my stalwart ghoul manservant argyle!

Todays episode Supermutant mayhem !

你正在收听的是~~ 我,大胆戴世伍德,和我的可靠的僵尸仆人,阿盖的精彩冒险。
今天讲的是~ 超级变种人的袭击!

<sounds of gunfire>

枪战交火的声音

ha! that'll teach those slaver slimebags to follow us. lloks like that's the last of them boss.

阿盖:哈,这应该能教教这些该死的奴隶贩子跟着我们的后果, 看起来我们把他们杀光了。

<sound of waling over gravel>

走在杂草上的声音

so, Ms chase... How did you come to be, ahh.... held up in paradise falls?

大胆戴世伍德: 那么,狂追小姐,你是怎么在天堂陨落被...恩.."扣住"的呢

My friends call me penelope, and let's just say those slavers don't take too kindly to people disrupting their caravans .

狂追:我的朋友叫我菲娜拉普, 嗯,你只要知道奴隶贩子一向对打搅他们商队的人不怎么友善。

And by disrupt i mean blow up.

狂追:当然,我的“打搅”指的是“炸掉”

Ha, now that's what this wasteland needs more women with spunk and explosives so tell me, penelop, what's the next stop on...

大胆戴世伍德: 哈,这正是废土所需要的! 有着美貌和炸药的女人! (这里是一个冷笑话,spunk即是火种,也是美貌/勇气的意思,显然这些意思都可以放进这句里面) 告诉我,菲娜拉普, 我们下一站....

stupid human! shut up now  <sound of guns cocking> you come with us now !

超级变种人:愚蠢的人类! 闭嘴,你们跟我们走! <枪上膛的声音>

Supermutants !

阿盖:超级变种人!

out of the frying pan....

狂追:一波未平一波又起....

Now see here, you huking horrors ! this young lady has been through quite enough for one day ! holster your weapons or.....

大胆戴世伍德: 仔细听好了,你们这些绿怪物, 这位年轻的小姐今天已经经历的够多了,现在收起你们的武器,要不然...

Why is your Ghoul friend picking their pockets? This is no time for sticky fingers, daring !

狂追:为什么你的僵尸朋友在掏他们的兜? 现在可不是小偷小摸的时候,大胆先生。


it's not what he's taking out my dear but rather what he's putting in. Duck and coverrrrrrr!

大胆戴世伍德: 重点不是他在偷什么而是他放了什么! 卧倒倒倒~~~~~~~~~!!!

loud explosions

爆炸声


heh heh, the old shady sands shuffle it sure brings me back you two smoothskins okay?

阿盖:嘿嘿,塞地雷...让我怀念以前...你们两个皮肤光滑的家伙没事吧?


My my, argyle you are rather resourceful for a ghoul, aren't you?

狂追:我的天~阿盖,以一个僵尸来讲,你真是多才多艺呢。


Are you kidding , my dear? Argyle has saved my skin more times than i care to remember, i hardly know how i got by before i met him.

大胆戴世伍德: 你开玩笑吗? 亲爱的! 我已经懒得去算阿盖救了多少次了, 我都搞不清我在遇见他之前是怎么活的。


With all due respect boss-- you didn't. if you rememberm, it was me who got you out that little situation in....

阿盖:不用客气,老大,你还记着上次我把你从.....

ahh, now, argyle old chum, let's not um bore the beautiful miss chase with those ancient expliots

大胆戴世伍德: 啊,现在,阿盖,老朋友,我们最好不要用老故事让美丽的狂追小姐无聊。

Oh i don't know daring for example that name of yours, i happen to like herbert, why the...

狂追:我不知道,大胆先生,比如说你那个名字,是怎么来的....


sound of child screaming.

小孩儿尖叫声

Boss that sounds like a kid screaming! and it's coming from those ruins!

阿盖:老大,听起来像小孩儿在尖叫,从这片废墟里来的

Quite right, old chum save those questions miss chase, if we survive what happens next, i may even answer them !

大胆戴世伍德: 对极了, 老朋友, 把这些问题留在以后把,狂追小姐,我如我们还能活着的话,我会回答这些问题的!

closing music

结束音乐。

Be sure and tune in next time, for another exciting adventure of me, herbert daring dashwood, and my stalwart Ghoul

manservant argyle!

记着下一次也要收听我,大胆戴世伍德,和我的可靠的僵尸仆人,阿盖的精彩冒险。





还有两集等我吃完饭再说!

elephantrice 2009-08-24 22:28
大胆戴世伍德... 菲娜拉普,狂追... 這個翻譯真無言...

karmue 2009-08-24 23:24
3&4 集



you are listening to the adventures of me, herbert daring dashwood, and my stalwart ghoul manservant argyle!

Todays episode In the black widow's web !

你正在收听的是~~ 我,大胆戴世伍德,和我的可靠的僵尸仆人,阿盖的精彩冒险。
今天讲的是~ 落入黑寡妇的网中!


Well , those supermutantas are persistent if nothing else! A word of advice - keep running !

大胆戴世伍德:看来这些超级变种人除了坚持以外一无是处,一句忠告, 快跑别停下!

In those hills up there! isn't that where the hidden village of rockoplis is located? if only we knew where it was...

狂追:那些小山,那不是隐藏村落rockopolis的地方吗?我们要是知道它具体在哪里就好了

Turns out you are in good company miss chase argyle and i are old firends of rockopolis know the secret knock and everything

!

大胆戴世伍德:看来你有些好伙伴,狂追小姐! 我和阿盖是rockopolis村子的老朋友了,我们知道关于它的一切事情,包括开门的暗号!

Boss that's privileged information you can't just....

阿盖:老大,那是十分重要的情报,你不能随便...

Now now, old chum ! miss chase is hardly going to violate the secrets of rockopolis ins't that right? miss chase. bsides,

necessity calls !

大胆戴世伍德:现在,老朋友,我想狂追小姐不会把这个秘密传出去的,对吧? 何况,情况所迫!


So you do know where it is ! well come on then, those super mutants can't be far behind !

狂追:那么说你是知道它在哪里了? 快来,这些变种人离我们不远了!


just over here! this large boulder ! and now the secret knock. and..voila

大胆戴世伍德:就在那里! 那个大石头后面,现在..暗号..然后..搞定!


Now that's what i call a getaway daring, so tell me do you take all your girlfriends here?

狂追:这才叫做逃跑,大胆先生,告诉我,你都把女朋友领到这里吗?


Oh no, miss chase I can assure you, this will be our special place.

大胆戴世伍德:哦,不,狂追小姐,我想你保证,这里将会是我们的特殊地点~


Listen to yourself boss. this is rockopolis! one of the safest places in the wasteland, and you just showed a stranger where

it is!

阿盖:想想清楚,老大,这是rockopolis,废土上最安全的地方之一,而你刚刚把它告诉了一个陌生人!

Ignore my manservants' mutterings, penelope he has a penchant for the dramatic you see. why one time....

大胆戴世伍德:别管我的仆人的念叨,狂追小姐!他还没从刚才缓过劲儿来,记着以前...


oh, i don't know daring darling. i find the ghoul's instincts to be...frighteningly accurate.

狂追:哦, 我不知道,亲爱的大胆先生, 我发现这个僵尸的直觉.,,准确的令人恐惧

Here i thought we were friends. and now you have a gun in my face. bad form mis chase bad form

大胆戴世伍德:我还以为我们是朋友,现在你拿着一把枪指着我? 一点也不好,狂追小姐,一点也不好。

Jabber all you want in about 30 seconds my associates from paradis falls will join us.

狂追:随便你怎么说好了,30秒之后,我那些天堂陨落的合伙人就会加入我们的。

I knew it! I knew this dame was no good! but it's worse than i thought. she's the black widow! the leader of the slavers !

阿盖:我就知道! 我就知道这个女人不是什么好东西! 但是比我想的还坏! 她就是那个黑寡妇! 那些奴隶贩子的首领!

Quite right, we've been trying to capture these rockopolis rodents for years. never could have done it without you. daring.

狂追:十分正确!这些年, 我们一直想要抓这些rockopolis的乡民。 这些都离不开你的帮助,大胆先生。

Looks like ive gotten us into one heck of a pickle argyle, old chum. one heck of a pickle indeed.

大胆戴世伍德:看来我们陷入了一个大麻烦, 阿盖老朋友,真正的大麻烦.....




closing music

结束音乐。

Be sure and tune in next time, for another exciting adventure of me, herbert daring dashwood, and my stalwart Ghoul

manservant argyle!

记着下一次也要收听我,大胆戴世伍德,和我的可靠的僵尸仆人,阿盖的精彩冒险。




you are listening to the adventures of me, herbert daring dashwood, and my stalwart ghoul manservant argyle!

Todays episode between rockopolis and a hard place !

你正在收听的是~~ 我,大胆戴世伍德,和我的可靠的僵尸仆人,阿盖的精彩冒险。
今天讲的是~ 在rockopolis和困境之间

just ease away, zombie. No funny business....

狂追:老实点,僵尸,别搞小把戏


Funny business? Miss chase, you hurt my feelings. I mean. there ain't nothing funny about... the eagle clawwwww !!!

Aggghhhhh~~~!

阿盖:小把戏? 狂追小姐,你让我伤心了,我是说,这可不是什么小把戏,尤其是...鹰~爪~功~ !!!


狂追:啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊

Good god argyle! you...you ripped out her heart !

大胆戴世伍德:我的天,阿盖,你...你把她的心挖出来了....

Ah, i always knew this broad was heartless. Get it, boss? Heartless?

阿盖:啊,我一直知道这个女魔头没心没肺,懂了吗,老大,嘿嘿,没心的?


Your kung fu skills may be unparalleled old chum, but your comic delivery leaves something to be desired...


大胆戴世伍德:你的武功也许无人能比,但是你讲笑话的水平还有提升的空间。


What is the meaning of this!

Rocopolis的国王:这是什么意思?!

Oh magnificent King crag, fearless leader of rockopolis! it's me Daring! daring dashwood?

大胆戴世伍德:哦,伟大的crag国王! rockopolis无畏的领袖! 是我,大胆..........大胆戴世伍德?

Herbert Dashwood? Ugh..I should have known. But who is this this dead woman? and...is that her heart?

Rocopolis的国王:大胆戴世伍德? 我早该知道...但是这个死掉的女人是谁? 这..这是她的心脏?


She's the least of your worries, Craggy, In a few seconds, the slavers are gonna be breaking down your rocky front door!

阿盖:她是现在你最不需要担心的东西! 小crag! 几十秒之后,奴隶贩子将会砸烂你的岩石大门!


Slavers? you led the slavers here? To rockopolis? you idiots! do you realize what you have done?

Rocopolis的国王:奴隶贩子? 你把奴隶贩子引来了? 有么这些白痴! 你们意识到做了什么吗?


Inspired you to tighten your efenses?

大胆戴世伍德:提醒你加强防御?


Daaassshhhhwwwwooooddd !!!

Rocopolis的国王:戴世伍德 !!!!!!

Warm welcome's over boss! time to scram

阿盖:热烈欢迎结束了,老大,该跑了!

Citizens of rockopolis, Destroy these interlopers !

Rocopolis的国王:rockopolis的村民们,杀了这两个家伙!


This way, argyle, into the caves! it's our only chance !

大胆戴世伍德:这条路,阿盖,进这些山洞,这是我们唯一的机会了!


they are ganning on us boss! that cliff up ahead, you think you can jump it? you aint as spry as used to be...

阿盖:他们追上来了! 老大, 这些悬崖,你能跳过去吗? 别像以前一样了!


Child's play, you withering worry wort! watch this . Wooooaaahhhh !

大胆戴世伍德:小把戏, 担心鬼,看好了,哇啊啊啊啊啊~


Boss, don't worry i am coming !

阿盖:老大,别担心,我来了~

Best hurry, old chum...i can't hang on ..much longer...i think this could be the end..of...

大胆戴世伍德:最好快点,老朋友,我...支持...不了多长时间....我想这里就是个了解了....

closing music

结束音乐。

Be sure and tune in next time, for another exciting adventure of me, herbert daring dashwood, and my stalwart Ghoul

manservant argyle!

记着下一次也要收听我,大胆戴世伍德,和我的可靠的僵尸仆人,阿盖的精彩冒险。

的说李子 2009-08-25 00:06
英文都很简单啊,都不用翻译了

weihua8206 2009-08-25 00:16
.......楼主英语四级过了没?

龙之齿 2009-08-25 01:14
这个节目还是蛮搞笑的,不过我听英克雷电台多点,进行曲提高斗志啊,顺便听总统给我洗洗脑~~~

karmue 2009-08-25 01:18
引用
引用第4楼weihua8206于2009-08-25 00:16发表的  :
.......楼主英语四级过了没?


你有什么意见么?

sparta117 2009-08-25 09:41
人名看着蛮摸不到头绪的...
难道是用了金山X爸?

扣门大仙 2009-08-25 11:03
引用
引用第4楼weihua8206于2009-08-25 00:16发表的  :
.......楼主英语四级过了没?


最讨厌那些卖弄知识的人了 有什么了不起的~~玩个游戏图一快乐~~那么较劲干啥~

新来的守桥人 2009-08-25 11:55
额...UP下吧

黑色行走 2009-08-25 12:09
不用UP
置顶数据库已有了


查看完整版本: [-- 你正在收听的是~~ 我,大胆戴世伍德,和我的可靠的僵尸仆人,阿盖的精彩冒险。 --] [-- top --]



Powered by PHPWind v7.5 SP3 Code © 2003-09 PHPWind
Time 0.054947 second(s),query:2 Gzip enabled

You can contact us