�鿴�����汾: [-- 11.20 У�� �ܸ�3 --]

13�ű�����|����|�쳾���� -> ���� -> 11.20 У�� �ܸ�3 [��ӡ��ҳ] ��¼ -> ע�� -> �ظ����� -> ��������

seanfx 2008-11-20 14:51

11.20 У�� �ܸ�3

//{485}{Yes...for the same crime on a grander scale. And when we met here in the Void, I had become so much more powerful than he, and again he feared my words, and he made war against me. And now he is in chains, and this Void has truly become his prison. Not so for me...}{Yes...for the same crime on a grander scale. And when we met here in the Void, I had become so much more powerful than he, and again he feared my words, and he made war against me. And now he is in chains, and this Void has truly become his prison. Not so for me...}{}{68}{}{}
{485}{�ǵġ�����ͬ�����������ӵ���ڡ�����������������������ʱ�����Ѿ���ñ���ǿ��ö��ˣ�����һ�ο־�����˵�Ļ�������������ս���������Ѿ���Ϊ����֮�����������ճ�Ϊ���������ļ�������������Ȼ����}{�ǵġ�����ͬ�����������ӵ���ڡ�����������������������ʱ�����Ѿ���ñ���ǿ��ö��ˣ�����һ�ο־�����˵�Ļ�������������ս���������Ѿ���Ϊ����֮�����������ճ�Ϊ���������ļ�������������Ȼ����}{}{68}{}{}
//{486}{What do you mean?}{}{5}{}{88}{}
{486}{�˻�������}{}{5}{}{88}{}
//{487}{Why not for you?}{}{-4}{}{88}{}
{487}{Ϊɶ����Ͳ��ǣ�}{}{-4}{}{88}{}
//{489}{What? Arronax...? [Kerghan shakes with fury.] Might I assume you haven't brought him here as a sacrifice, traveler? You've chosen your side once and for all...?}{What? Arronax...? [Kerghan shakes with fury.] Might I assume you haven't brought him here as a sacrifice, traveler? You've chosen your side once and for all...?}{}{69}{}{}
{489}{ʲô�������ɿ�˹���������ܸշ�ŭ�ز����š���������Ϊ�㲻�Ǵ���������Ʒ��ô�������ߣ����Ѿ����վ����Լ���������ô������}{ʲô�������ɿ�˹���������ܸշ�ŭ�ز����š���������Ϊ�㲻�Ǵ���������Ʒ��ô�������ߣ����Ѿ����վ����Լ���������ô������}{}{69}{}{}
//{490}{You might say I've seen the light, Kerghan....}{}{5}{}{492}{}
{490}{�����˵�Ҽ����˹������ܸա���}{}{5}{}{492}{}
//{491}{Uh...I no like you anymore...now you die...}{}{-4}{}{492}{}
{491}{����������ϲ�����ˡ������������ɡ���}{}{-4}{}{492}{}
//{492}{So be it, then. Let us finish this once and for all...and death will be our final judge. And perhaps it is best this way, perhaps this is the only way I can show you the truth of my words. I shall send you to that great dead sea, and then you shall know. Good bye, to both of you...}{So be it, then. Let us finish this once and for all...and death will be our final judge. And perhaps it is best this way, perhaps this is the only way I can show you the truth of my words. I shall send you to that great dead sea, and then you shall know. Good bye, to both of you...}{}{70}{}{}
{492}{�ǣ��������ɡ����������������˽�ɡ������������������յ��о��������������õķ������������������֤ʵ�һ���������Ψһ�������һὫ���ͽ���Ƭ����������֮����������Ż����ס������ˣ������������ǡ���}{�ǣ��������ɡ����������������˽�ɡ������������������յ��о��������������õķ������������������֤ʵ�һ���������Ψһ�������һὫ���ͽ���Ƭ����������֮����������Ż����ס������ˣ������������ǡ���}{}{70}{}{}
//{493}{Farewell, Kerghan...}{}{5}{}{-71}{}
{493}{������ڣ��ܸա���}{}{5}{}{-71}{}
//{494}{Buh-bye, Kergie...}{}{-4}{}{-71}{}
{494}{�װף��۸ء���}{}{-4}{}{-71}{}
//{495}{What? Ah, betrayal... [Kerghan shakes with fury.] Might I assume you haven't brought your companions here as a sacrifice? You've chosen your side once and for all...?}{What? Ah, betrayal... [Kerghan shakes with fury.] Might I assume you haven't brought your companions here as a sacrifice? You've chosen your side once and for all...?}{}{71}{}{}
{495}{ʲô���������ѡ������ܸշ�ŭ�ز����š���������Ϊ�㲻�Ǵ�����Ļ��������Ʒ��ô�����Ѿ����վ����Լ���������ô������}{ʲô���������ѡ������ܸշ�ŭ�ز����š���������Ϊ�㲻�Ǵ�����Ļ��������Ʒ��ô�����Ѿ����վ����Լ���������ô������}{}{71}{}{}
//{496}{You might say I've seen the light, Kerghan...}{}{5}{}{498}{}
{496}{�����˵�Ҽ����˹������ܸա���}{}{5}{}{498}{}
//{497}{Uh...I no like you anymore...now you die...}{}{-4}{}{498}{}
{497}{����������ϲ�����ˡ������������ɡ���}{}{-4}{}{498}{}
//{498}{So be it, then. Let us finish this once and for all...and death will be our final judge. And perhaps it is best this way, perhaps this is the only way I can show you the truth of my words. I shall send you to that great dead sea, and then you shall know. Good bye, to all of you...}{So be it, then. Let us finish this once and for all...and death will be our final judge. And perhaps it is best this way, perhaps this is the only way I can show you the truth of my words. I shall send you to that great dead sea, and then you shall know. Good bye, to all of you...}{}{72}{}{}
{498}{�ǣ��������ɡ����������������˽�ɡ������������������յ��о��������������õķ������������������֤ʵ�һ���������Ψһ�������һὫ���ͽ���Ƭ����������֮����������Ż����ס������ˣ������������ǡ���}{�ǣ��������ɡ����������������˽�ɡ������������������յ��о��������������õķ������������������֤ʵ�һ���������Ψһ�������һὫ���ͽ���Ƭ����������֮����������Ż����ס������ˣ������������ǡ���}{}{72}{}{}
//{499}{Farewell, Kerghan...}{}{5}{}{-71}{}
{499}{������ڣ��ܸա���}{}{5}{}{-71}{}
//{500}{Buh-bye, Kergie...}{}{-4}{}{-71}{}
{500}{�װף��۸ء���}{}{-4}{}{-71}{}
//{502}{Which of them would you like to know about?}{Which of them would you like to know about?}{}{73}{}{}
{502}{����֪��������˭�����飿}{����֪��������˭�����飿}{}{73}{}{}
//{503}{Gorgoth.}{}{1}{}{509}{}
{503}{�p�n��}{}{1}{}{509}{}
//{504}{The Bane of Kree.}{}{1}{}{515}{}
{504}{����֮�֡�}{}{1}{}{515}{}
//{505}{Kraka-tur.}{}{1}{}{521}{}
{505}{������-ͼ��}{}{1}{}{521}{}
//{506}{Just tell me what you need done...}{}{5}{}{364}{}
{506}{������������ʲô�����ˡ���}{}{5}{}{364}{}
//{507}{Uh...what you need me to do?}{}{-4}{}{364}{}
{507}{��������Ҫ����ʲô��}{}{-4}{}{364}{}
//{509}{Gorgoth was a mindless beast who thought of nothing but death and destruction during his time in Arcanum. It was only through the combined might of Nasrudin and the Elven Council that he was banished to the Void.}{Gorgoth was a mindless beast who thought of nothing but death and destruction during his time in Arcanum. It was only through the combined might of Nasrudin and the Elven Council that he was banished to the Void.}{}{74}{}{}
{509}{�p�n��һ��û���ӵ����ޣ����ڰ��ش�½ʱ����ɱ¾�ͻ���֮��ʲô�������ǡ���ʱ������˹�����뾫���������Ű������𵽴���ա�}{�p�n��һ��û���ӵ����ޣ����ڰ��ش�½ʱ����ɱ¾�ͻ���֮��ʲô�������ǡ���ʱ������˹�����뾫���������Ű������𵽴���ա�}{}{74}{}{}
//{510}{Tell me of the others...}{}{5}{}{502}{}
{510}{����˵˵�������ˡ���}{}{5}{}{502}{}
//{511}{Just tell me what you need done...}{}{5}{}{502}{}
{511}{������������ʲô�����ˡ���}{}{5}{}{502}{}
//{512}{Whut 'bout other guys?}{}{-4}{}{364}{}
{512}{�������һ��أ�}{}{-4}{}{364}{}
//{513}{Uh...what you need me to do?}{}{-4}{}{364}{}
{513}{��������Ҫ����ʲô��}{}{-4}{}{364}{}
//{515}{The Bane of Kree was a barbarian conqueror who lived during the Age of Legends. He laid waste to the town that is his namesake, leaving not a single soul alive...}{The Bane of Kree was a barbarian conqueror who lived during the Age of Legends. He laid waste to the town that is his namesake, leaving not a single soul alive...}{}{75}{}{}
{515}{����֮���������ڴ�������һ��Ұ���������ߡ����ݻ�����������ͬ���ij���û������һ����ڡ���}{����֮���������ڴ�������һ��Ұ���������ߡ����ݻ�����������ͬ���ij���û������һ����ڡ���}{}{75}{}{}
//{516}{Tell me of the others...}{}{5}{}{502}{}
{516}{����˵˵�������ˡ���}{}{5}{}{502}{}
//{517}{Just tell me what you need done...}{}{5}{}{502}{}
{517}{������������ʲô�����ˡ���}{}{5}{}{502}{}
//{518}{Whut 'bout other guys?}{}{-4}{}{364}{}
{518}{�������һ��أ�}{}{-4}{}{364}{}
//{519}{Uh...what you need me to do?}{}{-4}{}{364}{}
{519}{��������Ҫ����ʲô��}{}{-4}{}{364}{}
//{521}{Kraka-tur was a fearsome creature, half-man and half-dragon, who terrorized the people of Arcanum. Had he not been such a cowardly creature, perhaps he might have defeated the Elven Council when they came to banish him.}{Kraka-tur was a fearsome creature, half-man and half-dragon, who terrorized the people of Arcanum. Had he not been such a cowardly creature, perhaps he might have defeated the Elven Council when they came to banish him.}{}{76}{}{}
{521}{������-ͼ�Ǹ����µ�������˰������Կֲ������Ű��ش�½�������������Ǹ���ų������������ھ������ǰ��������ʱ�Ͱ����Ƕ������ˡ�}{������-ͼ�Ǹ����µ�������˰������Կֲ������Ű��ش�½�������������Ǹ���ų������������ھ������ǰ��������ʱ�Ͱ����Ƕ������ˡ�}{}{76}{}{}
//{522}{Tell me of the others...}{}{5}{}{502}{}
{522}{����˵˵�������ˡ���}{}{5}{}{502}{}
//{523}{Just tell me what you need done...}{}{5}{}{502}{}
{523}{������������ʲô�����ˡ���}{}{5}{}{502}{}
//{524}{Whut 'bout other guys?}{}{-4}{}{364}{}
{524}{�������һ��أ�}{}{-4}{}{364}{}
//{525}{Uh...what you need me to do?}{}{-4}{}{364}{}
{525}{��������Ҫ����ʲô��}{}{-4}{}{364}{}
//{528}{Of course...}{Of course...}{}{77}{}{}
{528}{��Ȼ����}{��Ȼ����}{}{77}{}{}
//{529}{Tell me of how you came to be here...}{}{5}{}{541}{}
{529}{������������ε��������ġ���}{}{5}{}{541}{}
//{530}{Tell me about what happened with Arronax...}{}{5}{}{544}{}
{530}{�����Ұ����ɿ�˹������ʲô�¡���}{}{5}{}{544}{}
//{531}{Tell me of the Dark Elves and the Black Mountain Clan...}{}{5}{}{547}{}
{531}{�����Ұ����黹�к�ɽ������¡���}{}{5}{}{547}{}
//{532}{What is it you really want, Kerghan?}{}{5}{}{554}{}
{532}{�㾿����Ҫ�������ܸգ�}{}{5}{}{554}{}
//{533}{None for now. Now what is it you want to do, Kerghan?}{}{5}{lc1 1}{129}{}
{533}{Ŀǰû���ˡ������㾿����Ҫ��ô�����ܸգ�}{}{5}{lc1 1}{129}{}
//{534}{I've no other questions. As I said, I'm leaving...}{}{5}{lc1 2}{139}{}
{534}{���Ѿ�û�����������ˡ���������˵�ģ��ҵ����ˡ���}{}{5}{lc1 2}{139}{}
//{535}{Nothing else. I was saying I thought you were insane...}{}{5}{lc1 3}{159}{}
{535}{û�б���ˡ�����˵�ұ�����Ϊ����ˡ���/*��������Ҳ��ô��Ϊ����*/}{}{5}{lc1 3}{159}{}
//{536}{Nothing else. I said I thought your opinion was dangerous...}{}{5}{lc1 4}{165}{}
{536}{û�б���ˡ���˵������Ϊ��Ĺ۵��Σ�ա���}{}{5}{lc1 4}{165}{}
//{537}{No more questions. Now what were you saying?}{}{5}{lc1 5}{175}{}
{537}{û���������ˡ����ڣ���ղ�˵ʲô���ţ�}{}{5}{lc1 5}{175}{}
//{538}{None for now. I'm ready to continue our alliance...}{}{5}{lc1 6}{324}{}
{538}{Ŀǰû���ˡ���׼������ά�����ǵ����ˡ���}{}{5}{lc1 6}{324}{}
//{541}{I was the first of the Necromancers, and the Elven council was displeased with my studies into the darker side of that discipline. After an inquiry into my activities, the council was going to exile me, but Arronax, in his hatred of me, convinced them banishment was more appropriate for my so-called "crimes". They banished me soon after...}{I was the first of the Necromancers, and the Elven council was displeased with my studies into the darker side of that discipline. After an inquiry into my activities, the council was going to exile me, but Arronax, in his hatred of me, convinced them banishment was more appropriate for my so-called "crimes". They banished me soon after...}{}{78}{}{}
{541}{������ʷ�������鷨ʦ�ĵ�һ��/*��������Ҳ����*/��������������������һ����ڰ�����о�ʮ�ֲ��졣���ҵ�������Ϊ�����˵���֮��������Ҫ���������ᣬȻ�����ڶ��ҵ����ޣ������ɿ�˹�����������ŷ���Ÿ��ʺ�����ν�ġ�������������֮���Ҿͱ����Ƿ����ˡ���}{������ʷ�������鷨ʦ�ĵ�һ��/*��������Ҳ����*/��������������������һ����ڰ�����о�ʮ�ֲ��졣���ҵ�������Ϊ�����˵���֮��������Ҫ���������ᣬȻ�����ڶ��ҵ����ޣ������ɿ�˹�����������ŷ���Ÿ��ʺ�����ν�ġ�������������֮���Ҿͱ����Ƿ����ˡ���}{}{78}{}{}
//{542}{I see. A few more questions...}{}{5}{}{528}{}
{542}{�������ˡ�����һЩ���⡭��}{}{5}{}{528}{}
//{544}{Arronax was banished here only a few years after I was. After seeing how powerful I'd become, he raised a ragged army against me, but his efforts were useless. I destroyed his army, and threw him in chains. A fitting end for him, and a reward for his endless arrogance...}{Arronax was banished here only a few years after I was. After seeing how powerful I'd become, he raised a ragged army against me, but his efforts were useless. I destroyed his army, and threw him in chains. A fitting end for him, and a reward for his endless arrogance...}{}{79}{}{}
{544}{�����ɿ�˹���ұ������ļ���֮��ͱ����������ˡ���������ұ���ж�ǿ֮����������һ��ֲڵĻ������赲�ң������ķ�������ͽ�͵ġ��Ҵݻ������Ļ��ܣ�����������������һ���ʺ����Ľ�֣�Ҳ���������޶Ȱ����ı�Ӧ����}{�����ɿ�˹���ұ������ļ���֮��ͱ����������ˡ���������ұ���ж�ǿ֮����������һ��ֲڵĻ������赲�ң������ķ�������ͽ�͵ġ��Ҵݻ������Ļ��ܣ�����������������һ���ʺ����Ľ�֣�Ҳ���������޶Ȱ����ı�Ӧ����}{}{79}{}{}
//{545}{I see. A few more questions...}{}{5}{}{528}{}
{545}{�������ˡ�����һЩ���⡭��}{}{5}{}{528}{}
//{547}{The Dark Elves began calling across the Void soon after Arronax had been banished. By the time their feeble cries were heard, their master was already defeated and imprisoned. Pretending I was he, I masterminded the manipulation of the Panarii, coerced the Dark Elves into betraying the trust of Loghaire and the Wheel Clan, and had the Black Mountain Clan sent to me.}{The Dark Elves began calling across the Void soon after Arronax had been banished. By the time their feeble cries were heard, their master was already defeated and imprisoned. Pretending I was he, I masterminded the manipulation of the Panarii, coerced the Dark Elves into betraying the trust of Loghaire and the Wheel Clan, and had the Black Mountain Clan sent to me.}{}{80}{}{}
{547}{���������ڰ����ɿ�˹������֮�󲻾þͿ�ʼͨ����������ٻ������������������Ľк���������ʱ�����ǵ��������ѱ����ܲ�����Ϊ����֮���ˡ���ð�������壬�߻��˶��������̻�IJ��ݣ���ʹ�����鱳�����޸���Լ�����������ǵ����Σ����ҽ���ɽ�����͵�����������}{���������ڰ����ɿ�˹������֮�󲻾þͿ�ʼͨ����������ٻ������������������Ľк���������ʱ�����ǵ��������ѱ����ܲ�����Ϊ����֮���ˡ���ð�������壬�߻��˶��������̻�IJ��ݣ���ʹ�����鱳�����޸���Լ�����������ǵ����Σ����ҽ���ɽ�����͵�����������}{}{80}{}{}
//{548}{And what has the Black Mountain Clan been doing?}{}{5}{}{551}{}
{548}{�Ǻ�ɽ��������������Щʲô��}{}{5}{}{551}{}
//{549}{Interesting. A few more questions...}{}{5}{}{528}{}
{549}{�dz���Ȥ������һЩ���⡭��}{}{5}{}{528}{}
//{551}{The Black Mountain Clan was brought here because of the nature of technology and magick...the wards which bind the gate back to Arcanum are weakening because of the rise of technology. I've brought the dwarves here to construct a device to shatter the wards once and for all...}{The Black Mountain Clan was brought here because of the nature of technology and magick...the wards which bind the gate back to Arcanum are weakening because of the rise of technology. I've brought the dwarves here to construct a device to shatter the wards once and for all...}{}{81}{}{}
{551}{��ɽ���䱻������������Ϊ�Ƽ���ħ���ı��ʡ������ڿƼ���������ߣ���ӡ���ذ���֮�ŵĽ�����ڱ��������Ұ���Щ���˴�������������һ��װ���Գ��״��������硭��}{��ɽ���䱻������������Ϊ�Ƽ���ħ���ı��ʡ������ڿƼ���������ߣ���ӡ���ذ���֮�ŵĽ�����ڱ��������Ұ���Щ���˴�������������һ��װ���Գ��״��������硭��}{}{81}{}{}
//{552}{I see. A few more questions...}{}{5}{}{528}{}
{552}{�������ˡ�����һЩ���⡭��}{}{5}{}{528}{}
//{554}{I want the end to all life. I've divined the mysteries of death, and seen its truth. Death is the natural state of things, and life is a distortion of the natural order. I will put an end to it, once and for all...}{I want the end to all life. I've divined the mysteries of death, and seen its truth. Death is the natural state of things, and life is a distortion of the natural order. I will put an end to it, once and for all...}{}{82}{}{}
{554}{����Ҫ�ս��������������Ѿ���͸���������ؾ������ҿ���������ʵ�ʡ����������������Ȼ״̬��������ֻ��һ�ֶ���Ȼ�����Ť�����ҽ�Ҫ�ս����ǣ����׵��սᡭ��}{����Ҫ�ս��������������Ѿ���͸���������ؾ������ҿ���������ʵ�ʡ����������������Ȼ״̬��������ֻ��һ�ֶ���Ȼ�����Ť�����ҽ�Ҫ�ս����ǣ����׵��սᡭ��}{}{82}{}{}
//{555}{I see. A few more questions...}{}{5}{}{528}{}
{555}{�������ˡ�����һЩ���⡭��}{}{5}{}{528}{}
//{557}{Splendid. I've spent the last 2000 years developing my philosophy, but I'm always eager to hear another's thoughts. Please, proceed...}{Splendid. I've spent the last 2000 years developing my philosophy, but I'm always eager to hear another's thoughts. Please, proceed...}{}{83}{}{}
{557}{̫���ˡ����ù�ȥ��2000���������ҵ���ѧ��Ȼ����һֱ������һ�������˵��뷨���뽲����}{̫���ˡ����ù�ȥ��2000���������ҵ���ѧ��Ȼ����һֱ������һ�������˵��뷨���뽲����}{}{83}{}{}
//{558}{Very well. Let's speak of the nature of life and death...}{}{5}{}{564}{re 5}
{558}{�ܺá�������̸̸�����������ı��ʡ���}{}{5}{}{564}{re 5}
//{564}{Yes...let us speak of this. It is my opinion that the nature of life is accidental, that this reality we experience is merely a distortion of death. What say you, traveler?}{Yes...let us speak of this. It is my opinion that the nature of life is accidental, that this reality we experience is merely a distortion of death. What say you, traveler?}{}{84}{}{}
{564}{û�����������Ǹ�̸̸������ҵĹ۵��������ı�����һ�����⣬����������������ʵ������һ�ֶ�������Ť������Ŀ����أ������ߣ�}{û�����������Ǹ�̸̸������ҵĹ۵��������ı�����һ�����⣬����������������ʵ������һ�ֶ�������Ť������Ŀ����أ������ߣ�}{}{84}{}{}
//{565}{As you've said, I have only my experience to draw from...}{}{5}{gf2668 1}{570}{lc1 0}
{565}{�����㷽����˵�ģ���ֻ�ܻ�����Լ��ľ�������/*������*/}{}{5}{gf2668 1}{570}{lc1 0}
//{566}{I think you're making generalizations...open your eyes...}{}{5}{gf2668 1}{640}{}
{566}{����Ϊ�������ܽ�/*����generalization��ͳ��*/������������۾��ɡ���}{}{5}{gf2668 1}{640}{}
//{567}{As you've said, I have only my experience to draw from...}{}{5}{gf2669 1}{570}{}
{567}{�����㷽����˵�ģ���ֻ�ܻ�����Լ��ľ�������/*������*/}{}{5}{gf2669 1}{570}{}
//{568}{I think you're making generalizations...open your eyes...}{}{5}{gf2669 1}{640}{}
{568}{����Ϊ�������ܽ�/*����generalization��ͳ��*/������������۾��ɡ���}{}{5}{gf2669 1}{640}{}
//{570}{Yes...but what has that experience taught you? I know not the roads you've traveled, but I do know that all living things feel pain and loss...its my opinion that they feel these things because they were NEVER meant for what we know as life...their souls are not equipped for it...}{Yes...but what has that experience taught you? I know not the roads you've traveled, but I do know that all living things feel pain and loss...its my opinion that they feel these things because they were NEVER meant for what we know as life...their souls are not equipped for it...}{}{85}{}{}
{570}{û������������Щ�����̻�����ʲô���Ҳ����˽����������ĵ�·��������ȷ�е�֪�����л��ŵĶ���������ܵ�ʹ������ã���������ҵĹ۵㣬����֮���Ի���˸�����ӦΪ����ԭ��������������Ҫ���������ν�������������ǵ���겢����Ϊ���������ġ���}{û������������Щ�����̻�����ʲô���Ҳ����˽����������ĵ�·��������ȷ�е�֪�����л��ŵĶ���������ܵ�ʹ������ã���������ҵĹ۵㣬����֮���Ի���˸�����ӦΪ����ԭ��������������Ҫ���������ν�������������ǵ���겢����Ϊ���������ġ���}{}{85}{}{}
//{571}{Experience has taught me that fanaticism is dangerous...}{}{5}{}{646}{}
{571}{�ҵľ����̻���ä����Σ�յġ���}{}{5}{}{646}{}
//{572}{Hold, Kerghan. That assumption is based on YOUR experience...}{}{5}{gf2668 1}{576}{ }
{572}{��һ�£��ܸա���Щ���趼�ǻ��ڡ���ġ���������}{}{5}{gf2668 1}{576}{ }
//{573}{Isn't it presumptuous of you to make that decision for everyone?}{}{5}{}{646}{}
{573}{��Ϊ�����˶�����ͬ���Ľ��۲�������Щ���ô��}{}{5}{}{646}{}
//{576}{[Kerghan is silent for a moment, considering.] Yes, you're correct. I concede you that point. But! I have seen both sides, where as you have only the lands of the living. Trust me when I say that the souls who are called back to this life are in the most excruciating pain...its unnatural...}{[Kerghan is silent for a moment, considering.] Yes, you're correct. I concede you that point. But! I have seen both sides, where as you have only the lands of the living. Trust me when I say that the souls who are called back to this life are in the most excruciating pain...its unnatural...}{}{86}{}{}
{576}{���ܸճ�Ĭ��Ƭ�̣���˼�š�����ȷ�����ǶԵġ��ҽ��������ֹ۵㡣���ǣ���ͬʱ����������λ��������������ֻ���������ߵ�λ�档���Ҷ���ʱ��������ţ���Щ���鱻���������е�ʱ�򶼳����˼���ʹ��ļ尾�������Ƿ���Ȼ�ġ���}{���ܸճ�Ĭ��Ƭ�̣���˼�š�����ȷ�����ǶԵġ��ҽ��������ֹ۵㡣���ǣ���ͬʱ����������λ��������������ֻ���������ߵ�λ�档���Ҷ���ʱ��������ţ���Щ���鱻���������е�ʱ�򶼳����˼���ʹ��ļ尾�������Ƿ���Ȼ�ġ���}{}{86}{}{}
//{577}{Maybe your opinions bias your observations?}{}{5}{}{652}{}
{577}{������Ĺ۵������ڹ۲�ʱ����ƫ����}{}{5}{}{652}{}
//{578}{I think you're refusing to see the truth...}{}{5}{}{652}{}
{578}{����Ϊ���ھܾ��������࡭��}{}{5}{}{652}{}
//{579}{Yes, but perhaps that is the nature of those particular souls...}{}{5}{}{582}{}
{579}{�ǵģ���������ֻ��ijЩ�ض����ı��ԡ���}{}{5}{}{582}{}
//{582}{What do you mean? Are you faulting the souls of the dead for the meddling of the living?}{What do you mean? Are you faulting the souls of the dead for the meddling of the living?}{}{87}{}{}
{582}{��ʲô��˼������ָ����Щ���ߵ������ڸ�Ԥ���˵�����ô��}{��ʲô��˼������ָ����Щ���ߵ������ڸ�Ԥ���˵�����ô��}{}{87}{}{}
//{583}{No. Some souls are in pain because they hold on too tightly...}{}{5}{}{588}{}
{583}{������Щ����е�ʹ������Ϊ����ץ��̫������}{}{5}{}{588}{}
//{584}{No, but it's fate that some will suffer and some rest in peace...}{}{5}{}{658}{}
{584}{�����е�����ʹ����е���ƽ���ذ�Ϣ��ֻ�����˶��ѡ���}{}{5}{}{658}{}
//{585}{There's no rhyme nor reason. It's just the way things are...}{}{5}{}{658}{}
{585}{��û������/*����rhyme*/Ҳû�����ɡ����ﱾ��������ˡ���}{}{5}{}{658}{}
//{588}{But you speak as if these souls have a choice when they're brought back! It's the mindless bravado of the living that subjects them to the vagaries of this life...!}{But you speak as if these souls have a choice when they're brought back! It's the mindless bravado of the living that subjects them to the vagaries of this life...!}{}{88}{}{}
{588}{������˵�ĺ�����Щ���鱻�ٻص�ʱ����ѡ������/*�ܹ��Լ������Ƿ��ٻ�*/���������Dz���˼����������Ϊ��ʹ����������Ī�����������֮�࡭����/*��������߰���*/}{������˵�ĺ�����Щ���鱻�ٻص�ʱ����ѡ������/*�ܹ��Լ������Ƿ��ٻ�*/���������Dz���˼����������Ϊ��ʹ����������Ī�����������֮�࡭����/*��������߰���*/}{}{88}{}{}
//{589}{Even the dead have a choice...the blame is theirs...}{}{5}{}{663}{}
{589}{����������Ҳ��ѡ�����ء����������������ܡ���}{}{5}{}{663}{}
//{590}{No, but the PAIN is of their own making...}{}{5}{}{594}{}
{590}{������Щ��ʹ�ࡻ��������������ɵġ���}{}{5}{}{594}{}
//{591}{Of course. They shouldn't come back if they don't want to...}{}{5}{}{663}{}
{591}{��Ȼ���������Dz�Ը�⣬��������Ȼ�Ͳ�������ˡ���}{}{5}{}{663}{}
//{594}{[Kerghan seems ready to respond, but then falls silent.] I'm willing to say you might be correct. But what proof have you?}{[Kerghan seems ready to respond, but then falls silent.] I'm willing to say you might be correct. But what proof have you?}{}{89}{}{}
{594}{���ܸտ���ȥ��Ҫ��Ӧ�������������˳�Ĭ������Ը��˵���������ȷ�ġ���������ʲô֤���أ�}{���ܸտ���ȥ��Ҫ��Ӧ�������������˳�Ĭ������Ը��˵���������ȷ�ġ���������ʲô֤���أ�}{}{89}{}{}
//{595}{What proof do I need? Your state is the only proof necessary...}{}{5}{}{669}{}
{595}{�һ���Ҫʲô֤���أ������������Ψһ��Ҫ֤�ݵġ���}{}{5}{}{669}{}
//{596}{Think about it. The pain is from LOSS of life, not because of it...}{}{5}{gf2070 0}{603}{}
{596}{����һ�°ɡ�ʹ����Դ�ڡ�ʧȥ������������Դ��������������}{}{5}{gf2070 0}{603}{}
//{597}{I've spoken with souls who weren't in pain...}{}{5}{gf2070 1}{600}{}
{597}{��ͬû�ие�ʹ�������Թ�������}{}{5}{gf2070 1}{600}{}
//{600}{Just because some souls have accepted the nature of this distortion doesn't justify its existence. If what you're saying is correct, then what is the nature of death, of life? Which is the natural state? Why is there pain on one side, and uncertainty on the other?}{Just because some souls have accepted the nature of this distortion doesn't justify its existence. If what you're saying is correct, then what is the nature of death, of life? Which is the natural state? Why is there pain on one side, and uncertainty on the other?}{}{90}{}{}
{600}{����Ϊ��Щ�������������Ť���ı��ʲ�����֤�����Ĵ��ڡ���������Բ��飬��ôʲô���������ı��ʣ������ı��ʣ��ĸ�������Ȼ��״̬��Ϊʲôһ����ʹ��ģ���һ�����Dz�ȷ���ģ�}{����Ϊ��Щ�������������Ť���ı��ʲ�����֤�����Ĵ��ڡ���������Բ��飬��ôʲô���������ı��ʣ������ı��ʣ��ĸ�������Ȼ��״̬��Ϊʲôһ����ʹ��ģ���һ�����Dz�ȷ���ģ�}{}{90}{}{}
//{601}{The distortion is caused by the eyes with which we choose to see...}{}{5}{}{606}{}
{601}{����Ť����������ѡ���������������˫�۾�����ɵġ���}{}{5}{}{606}{}
//{603}{There may be truth in your words. Assuming you're right, then what causes this distortion? What is the nature of death, of life? Which is the natural state? Why is there pain on one side, and uncertainty on the other?}{There may be truth in your words. Assuming you're right, then what causes this distortion? What is the nature of death, of life? Which is the natural state? Why is there pain on one side, and uncertainty on the other?}{}{91}{}{}
{603}{��Ļ������е���������������ȷ�ģ���ô��ʲô����������Ť����ʲô���������ı��ʣ������ı��ʣ��ĸ�������Ȼ��״̬��Ϊʲôһ����ʹ��ģ���һ�����Dz�ȷ���ģ�}{��Ļ������е���������������ȷ�ģ���ô��ʲô����������Ť����ʲô���������ı��ʣ������ı��ʣ��ĸ�������Ȼ��״̬��Ϊʲôһ����ʹ��ģ���һ�����Dz�ȷ���ģ�}{}{91}{}{}
//{604}{The distortion is caused by the eyes with which we choose to see...}{}{5}{}{606}{}
{604}{����Ť����������ѡ���������������˫�۾�����ɵġ���}{}{5}{}{606}{}
//{606}{[Kerghan looks away, visibly troubled.] Perhaps it is my own arrogance, my own bravado, that has brought us here, to this crossroads. The question is...where to go from here? We've spoken of fate, of prophecy. Have I traveled this road too long to turn back? Perhaps I have no choice but to continue on to the end...}{[Kerghan looks away, visibly troubled.] Perhaps it is my own arrogance, my own bravado, that has brought us here, to this crossroads. The question is...where to go from here? We've spoken of fate, of prophecy. Have I traveled this road too long to turn back? Perhaps I have no choice but to continue on to the end...}{}{92}{}{}
{606}{���ܸս���ת��ȥ����Ȼ���ʵ��ˡ������������Լ�̫���Դ󣬹�������Ϊ�ǣ�����������;�������ǡ���������Ҫ��ô�ߣ������Ѿ�̸�������ˣ�̸����Ԥ�ԡ���������·���Ѿ��ߵ�̫Զ�޷���ͷ���𣿻����ҳ��˼����ߵ���֮�����ѡ���ˡ���}{���ܸս���ת��ȥ����Ȼ���ʵ��ˡ������������ʮ��·���ϣ������Լ�̫���Դ󣬹�������Ϊ�ǡ������ǡ���������Ҫ��ô�ߣ������Ѿ�̸�������ˣ�̸����Ԥ�ԡ���������·���Ѿ��ߵ�̫Զ�޷���ͷ���𣿻����ҳ��˼����ߵ���֮�����ѡ���ˡ���}{}{92}{}{}
//{607}{If you choose to do that, then I'll be forced to destroy you...}{}{5}{}{675}{}
{607}{�����ѡ��������������ֻ���������ˡ���}{}{5}{}{675}{}
//{608}{No...I have a solution. I can free you once and for all...}{}{5}{}{612}{}
{608}{����������һ���취���ܰ��㳹�׵ؽ��ѡ���}{}{5}{}{612}{}
//{612}{[He looks at you, almost sadly.] Truly, I wish there were freedom for me. But I cannot let go of this life, knowing that I might be called back to its pain. No, it seems I've no choice...}{[He looks at you, almost sadly.] Truly, I wish there were freedom for me. But I cannot let go of this life, knowing that I might be called back to its pain. No, it seems I've no choice...}{}{93}{}{}
{612}{���������㣬�����DZ��˵ġ�����ȷ����ϣ�����ܹ��õ����ѡ�Ȼ�����޷��ſ�����������Ϊ��֪���Լ��������ᱻ���ص�������ʹ����ȥ�����������ұ���ѡ���ˡ���}{���������㣬�����DZ��˵ġ�����ȷ����ϣ�����ܹ��õ����ѡ�Ȼ�����޷��ſ�����������Ϊ��֪���Լ��������ᱻ���ص�������ʹ����ȥ�����������ұ���ѡ���ˡ���}{}{93}{}{}
//{613}{Then let us finish this once and for all...}{}{5}{}{-71}{}
{613}{�����������������˽�ɡ���}{}{5}{}{-71}{}
//{614}{The Vendigroth Device...it will sever you from this world forever...}{}{5}{in 5616}{618}{gf2674 1}
{614}{�ĵϸ���˹װ�á������ܽ�����Զ����������жϡ���}{}{5}{in 5616}{618}{gf2674 1}
//{615}{This weapon...it will sever you from this world forever...}{}{5}{in 2008}{618}{gf2675 1}
{615}{���������������ܽ�����Զ����������жϡ���}{}{5}{in 2008}{618}{gf2675 1}
//{618}{[Something like hope flares in his eyes. ] Really? You can sever the bonds which holds my soul to the lands of the living? This object can actually do that?}{[Something like hope flares in his eyes. ] Really? You can sever the bonds which holds my soul to the lands of the living? This object can actually do that?}{}{94}{}{}
{618}{�������������ֳ�һ˿����ϣ���Ķ����������ô�������жϽ��ҵ����������������������ļ������ⶫ������ܹ�����ô��}{�������������ֳ�һ˿����ϣ���Ķ����������ô�������жϽ��ҵ����������������������ļ������ⶫ������ܹ�����ô��}{}{94}{}{}
//{619}{Yes. I can free you from the pain that you fear...}{}{5}{}{624}{}
{619}{�ǵġ����ܽ���������־��ʹ���н��ѳ�������}{}{5}{}{624}{}
//{620}{I could. But I'd rather kill you with my own hands...}{}{5}{}{-71}{}
{620}{���ǿ��ԡ���������Ը����ɱ���㡭��}{}{5}{}{-71}{}
//{624}{[He bows his head, his shoulders sagging.] So many years I've raged against the living. All those years, and the distortion was in my own soul. No man can see the nature of his flaws with diseased eyes...the contradiction lies within me.}{[He bows his head, his shoulders sagging.] So many years I've raged against the living. All those years, and the distortion was in my own soul. No man can see the nature of his flaws with diseased eyes...the contradiction lies within me.}{}{95}{}{}
{624}{��������ͷ�����������������ô��������һֱ���ĶԿ���������������Щ�꣬����Ť���������Լ�����ꡣû��������һ˫äĿ��˫�ۿ���������ȱ�㡭����ì������������ƭ�Լ�/*�����dz���ȷ��*/��}{��������ͷ�����������������ô��������һֱ���ĶԿ���������������Щ�꣬����Ť���������Լ�����ꡣû��������һ˫äĿ��˫�ۿ���������ȱ�㡭����ì������������ƭ�Լ�/*�����dz���ȷ��*/��}{}{95}{}{}
//{625}{Let me end your journey, Kerghan. Go to your rest.}{}{5}{}{630}{}
{625}{��������������ó̰ɣ��ܸա������Ϣ�ˡ�}{}{5}{}{630}{}
//{630}{Yes. I thank you...and I'm sorry. So very, very sorry. Perhaps some souls are born into death...they never knew how to live...}{Yes. I thank you...and I'm sorry. So very, very sorry. Perhaps some souls are born into death...they never knew how to live...}{}{96}{}{}
{630}{�ǵġ��Ҹ�л�㡭����Ҳ�ܱ�Ǹ���dz����dz��ı�Ǹ��������Щ��������������ġ���������Զ��֪��������桭��/*�о��⻰�dz�����ȣ���ɫʱ���ؿ���*/}{�ǵġ��Ҹ�л�㡭����Ҳ�ܱ�Ǹ���dz����dz��ı�Ǹ��������Щ��������������ġ���������Զ��֪��������桭��/*�о��⻰�dz�����ȣ���ɫʱ���ؿ���*/}{}{96}{}{}
//{631}{Yes, I think you might be right...}{}{5}{}{636}{}
{631}{�ǵģ�����������ǶԵġ���}{}{5}{}{636}{}
//{636}{Good bye, traveler. My road ends here...I wish you luck on yours...}{Good bye, traveler. My road ends here...I wish you luck on yours...}{}{97}{}{rp1073}
{636}{�����ˣ������ߡ��ҵ�·����Ϊֹ�ˡ�����ףԸ��һ·˳�硭��}{�����ˣ������ߡ��ҵ�·����Ϊֹ�ˡ�����ףԸ��һ·˳�硭��}{}{97}{}{rp1073}
//{637}{Good bye, Kerghan...}{}{5}{}{-80}{}
{637}{�����ˣ��ܸա���}{}{5}{}{-80}{}
//{640}{Generalizations? Do you doubt that I'm intimately familiar with what we're speaking of here? Perhaps you're not the man I'd thought...}{Generalizations? Do you doubt that I'm intimately familiar with what we're speaking of here? Perhaps you're not the woman I'd thought...}{}{98}{}{}
{640}{�ܽ�/*����Generalization��ͳ��*/���㻳���Ҷ����������۵Ķ�������������ָ��ô�������㲻�����������������/*�����Ҹ߹�����*/����}{�ܽ�/*����Generalization��ͳ��*/���㻳���Ҷ����������۵Ķ�������������ָ��ô�������㲻�������������Ů�ˡ���}{}{98}{}{}
//{641}{Of course not. But I only have my experience to draw from...}{}{5}{gf2668 1}{570}{lc1 1}
{641}{��Ȼ���ǡ���ֻ�ܻ�����Լ��ľ�������}{}{5}{gf2668 1}{570}{lc1 1}
//{642}{Of course not. But I only have my experience to draw from...}{}{5}{gf2669 1}{692}{}
{642}{��Ȼ���ǡ���ֻ�ܻ�����Լ��ľ�������}{}{5}{gf2669 1}{692}{}
//{646}{What? It is for the strong to make decisions such as these! What some people call presumption or fanaticism, I call solidity of purpose. I'm not sure that you've the strength of character to understand what I'm saying...}{What? It is for the strong to make decisions such as these! What some people call presumption or fanaticism, I call solidity of purpose. I'm not sure that you've the strength of character to understand what I'm saying...}{}{99}{}{}
{646}{ʲô��ֻ��ǿ�߲���ӵ����˵ľ���/*��ȷ��*/������Щ�˳����������ä�ŵģ��ҳ�֮Ϊ�ᶨ������Ҳ�ȷ�����Ƿ�ӵ����������һϯ��������ǿ�͵�Ʒ�ʡ���}{ʲô��ֻ��ǿ�߲���ӵ����˵ľ���/*��ȷ��*/������Щ�˳����������ä�ŵģ��ҳ�֮Ϊ�ᶨ������Ҳ�ȷ�����Ƿ�ӵ����������һϯ��������ǿ�͵�Ʒ�ʡ���}{}{99}{}{}
//{647}{Yes...but your decisions are based on YOUR experience...}{}{5}{lc1 0, gf2668 1}{576}{lc1 1}
{647}{�ǵġ���������Ľ����ǻ��ڡ����Լ����ľ�������}{}{5}{lc1 0, gf2668 1}{576}{lc1 1}
//{648}{Yes...but your decisions are based on YOUR experience...}{}{5}{lc1 1, gf2668 1}{680}{}
{648}{�ǵġ���������Ľ����ǻ��ڡ����Լ����ľ�������}{}{5}{lc1 1, gf2668 1}{680}{}
//{649}{I tire of this. The time for words is long past...}{}{5}{gf2668 1}{-71}{}
{649}{���Ѿ�����ˡ�̸��ʱ������ˡ���}{}{5}{gf2668 1}{-71}{}
//{650}{Yes...but your decisions are based on YOUR experience...}{}{5}{gf2669 1}{692}{}
{650}{�ǵġ���������Ľ����ǻ��ڡ����Լ����ľ�������}{}{5}{gf2669 1}{692}{}
//{651}{I tire of this. The time for words is long past...}{}{5}{gf2669 1}{-71}{}
{651}{���Ѿ�����ˡ�̸��ʱ������ˡ���}{}{5}{gf2669 1}{-71}{}
//{652}{Are you saying that I can't trust the sight of my own eyes? You presume too much, traveler...you've NO idea of the things I've endured...of the things endured by ALL the souls of the dead because of the thoughtlessness of the living...}{Are you saying that I can't trust the sight of my own eyes? You presume too much, traveler...you've NO idea of the things I've endured...of the things endured by ALL the souls of the dead because of the thoughtlessness of the living...}{}{100}{}{}
{652}{����˵�����Լ����������Ķ���Ҳ��������ô����̫������ˣ������ߡ�������ȫ�����˽⡻���������Ķ������������С����ߵ������������ߵ���˽�����ܵĶ�������}{����˵�����Լ����������Ķ���Ҳ��������ô����̫������ˣ������ߡ�������ȫ�����˽⡻���������Ķ������������С����ߵ������������ߵ���˽�����ܵĶ�������}{}{100}{}{}
//{653}{Yes, but perhaps that is the nature of those particular souls...}{}{5}{lc1 0}{582}{lc1 1}
{653}{�ǵģ���������ֻ��ijЩ�ض����ı��ԡ���}{}{5}{lc1 0}{582}{lc1 1}
//{654}{Yes, but perhaps that is the nature of those particular souls...}{}{5}{lc1 1}{680}{}
{654}{�ǵģ���������ֻ��ijЩ�ض����ı��ԡ���}{}{5}{lc1 1}{680}{}
//{655}{Let's just battle and be done with it...}{}{5}{}{-71}{}
{655}{���ǻ�����ս����������һ�аɡ���}{}{5}{}{-71}{}
//{658}{I'm afraid that I don't agree with you. And even if I did, your observation about the randomness of fate, or of life, only proves my earlier point...the nature of life is chaos, because of its unnatural existence. It just should not be here...}{I'm afraid that I don't agree with you. And even if I did, your observation about the randomness of fate, or of life, only proves my earlier point...the nature of life is chaos, because of its unnatural existence. It just should not be here...}{}{101}{}{}
{658}{�������޷���ͬ��Ĺ۵㡣�����ҿ��ԣ�������ˣ�����˵�����IJ�ȷ���ԵĹ۲죬ǡǡ֤ʵ����֮ǰ�Ĺ۵㡭�������ı����ǻ��ң������������Ȼ�Ĵ��ڡ���������Ӧ�ô��ڡ���}{�������޷���ͬ��Ĺ۵㡣�����ҿ��ԣ�������ˣ�����˵�����IJ�ȷ���ԵĹ۲죬ǡǡ֤ʵ����֮ǰ�Ĺ۵㡭�������ı����ǻ��ң������������Ȼ�Ĵ��ڡ���������Ӧ�ô��ڡ���}{}{101}{}{}
//{659}{But I think souls are in pain because they hold on too tightly...}{}{5}{lc1 0}{588}{lc1 1}
{659}{������Ϊ��Щ����е�ʹ������Ϊ����ץ��̫������}{}{5}{lc1 0}{588}{lc1 1}
//{660}{But I think souls are in pain because they hold on too tightly...}{}{5}{lc1 1}{680}{}
{660}{������Ϊ��Щ����е�ʹ������Ϊ����ץ��̫������}{}{5}{lc1 1}{680}{}
//{661}{Perhaps I'll just kill you instead...}{}{5}{}{-71}{}
{661}{�����һ��Ǹɴ�ɱ�������ˡ���}{}{5}{}{-71}{}
//{663}{It's obvious to me that you've no idea what you're talking about. You think I don't know about the summoning of the dead? My whole life has been devoted to these mysteries. I may have seriously overestimated your capabilities...}{It's obvious to me that you've no idea what you're talking about. You think I don't know about the summoning of the dead? My whole life has been devoted to these mysteries. I may have seriously overestimated your capabilities...}{}{102}{}{}
{663}{�ҿ�����Ȼ��ȫ��֪���Լ���˵ʲô������Ϊ�һ᲻�˽�����ٻ�����ô���ұ������������о���Щ�����������ҵ�ȷ�Ƕ�����������۹����ˡ���}{�ҿ�����Ȼ��ȫ��֪���Լ���˵ʲô������Ϊ�һ᲻�˽�����ٻ�����ô���ұ������������о���Щ�����������ҵ�ȷ�Ƕ�����������۹����ˡ���}{}{102}{}{}
//{664}{Perhaps what I'm saying is that the pain is of their own making...}{}{5}{lc1 0}{594}{lc1 1}
{664}{����������˵��Щʹ��������������ɵġ���}{}{5}{lc1 0}{594}{lc1 1}
//{665}{Perhaps what I'm saying is that the pain is of their own making...}{}{5}{lc1 1}{680}{}
{665}{����������˵��Щʹ��������������ɵġ���}{}{5}{lc1 1}{680}{}
//{669}{That line of reasoning is weak...and completely ineffectual. Perhaps our conversation is coming to an end...}{That line of reasoning is weak...and completely ineffectual. Perhaps our conversation is coming to an end...}{}{103}{}{}
{669}{������֤̫�����ˡ���������ȫ�޷��������������ǵ�̸������Ϊֹ�ˡ���}{������֤̫�����ˡ���������ȫ�޷��������������ǵ�̸������Ϊֹ�ˡ���}{}{103}{}{}
//{670}{Think about it. The pain is from LOSS of life, not because of it...}{}{5}{gf2070 0, lc1 0}{603}{lc1 1}
{670}{����һ�°ɡ�ʹ����Դ�ڡ�ʧȥ������������Դ��������������}{}{5}{gf2070 0, lc1 0}{603}{lc1 1}
//{671}{I've spoken with souls who weren't in pain...}{}{5}{gf2070 1, lc1 0}{600}{lc1 1}
{671}{��ͬû�ие�ʹ�������Թ�������}{}{5}{gf2070 1, lc1 0}{600}{lc1 1}
//{672}{Think about it. The pain is from LOSS of life, not because of it...}{}{5}{gf2070 0, lc1 1}{680}{}
{672}{����һ�°ɡ�ʹ����Դ�ڡ�ʧȥ������������Դ��������������}{}{5}{gf2070 0, lc1 1}{680}{}
//{673}{I've spoken with souls who weren't in pain...}{}{5}{gf2070 1, lc1 1}{680}{}
{673}{��ͬû�ие�ʹ�������Թ�������}{}{5}{gf2070 1, lc1 1}{680}{}
//{675}{Perhaps that is the best way. Death, as always, will choose once and for all...}{Perhaps that is the best way. Death, as always, will choose once and for all...}{}{104}{}{}
{675}{�����Dz�����õİ취��������ͬ����һ�������������յ�ѡ�񡭡�}{�����Dz�����õİ취��������ͬ����һ�������������յ�ѡ�񡭡�}{}{104}{}{}
//{676}{Wait! Perhaps I have a solution...}{}{5}{lc1 0}{612}{lc1 1}
{676}{�ȵȣ���������һ���취����}{}{5}{lc1 0}{612}{lc1 1}
//{677}{Yes...let us see this unto the end...}{}{5}{lc1 1}{}{co, fl 685}
{677}{�õġ������ǿ���������ʲô����}{}{5}{lc1 1}{}{co, fl 685}
//{680}{No...I've heard enough. You must choose...either you see the truth of my words, or you do not. Tell me on which side you choose...life or death...}{No...I've heard enough. You must choose...either you see the truth of my words, or you do not. Tell me on which side you choose...life or death...}{}{105}{}{}
{680}{���������Ѿ������ˡ������ѡ�񡭡��㾿�������һ��е����������Dz����ס���������ѡ����һ�ߡ���������������������}{���������Ѿ������ˡ������ѡ�񡭡��㾿�������һ��е����������Dz����ס���������ѡ����һ�ߡ���������������������}{}{105}{}{}
//{681}{I choose death. I will stand with you...}{}{5}{}{-53}{gf2632 1, rp 1068, fp}
{681}{��ѡ���������ҽ�����վ��һ�𡭡�}{}{5}{}{-53}{gf2632 1, rp 1068, fp}
//{683}{I choose life. I will destroy you.}{}{5}{}{-71}{}
{683}{��ѡ���������ҽ������㡣}{}{5}{}{-71}{}
//{685}{Then the time has come. Prepare yourself...}{Then the time has come. Prepare yourself...}{}{106}{}{}
{685}{��ô��ʱ���ˡ�׼��ս���ɡ���}{��ô��ʱ���ˡ�׼��ս���ɡ���}{}{106}{}{}
//{688}{What say you, traveler? Do you hear the truth in my words?}{What say you, traveler? Do you hear the truth in my words?}{}{107}{}{}
{688}{��˵ʲô�������ߣ��������һ��еĵ�����ô��}{��˵ʲô�������ߣ��������һ��еĵ�����ô��}{}{107}{}{}
//{689}{It's possible. Perhaps we could talk about it further?}{}{5}{ch 20, ps 20}{557}{gf2668 1}
{689}{���ܰɡ��������ǿ����ٽ�һ��̸̸�����}{}{5}{ch 20, ps 20}{557}{gf2668 1}
//{690}{It's possible. Perhaps we could talk about it further?}{}{5}{}{557}{gf2669 1}
{690}{���ܰɡ��������ǿ����ٽ�һ��̸̸�����}{}{5}{}{557}{gf2669 1}
//{692}{Enough! Your arguments aren't persuasive at all. The time has come, traveler! You must choose! Either you see the truth of my words, or you do not. Tell me on which side you choose...life or death...}{Enough! Your arguments aren't persuasive at all. The time has come, traveler! You must choose! Either you see the truth of my words, or you do not. Tell me on which side you choose...life or death...}{}{108}{}{}
{692}{���ˣ�����۵����˵��������ʱ���ˣ������ߣ������ѡ���㾿�������һ��е����������Dz����ס���������ѡ����һ�ߡ���������������������}{���ˣ�����۵����˵��������ʱ���ˣ������ߣ������ѡ���㾿�������һ��е����������Dz����ס���������ѡ����һ�ߡ���������������������}{}{108}{}{}
//{693}{I choose death. I will stand with you...}{}{5}{}{-53}{gf2632 1, rp 1068, fp}
{693}{��ѡ���������ҽ�����վ��һ�𡭡�}{}{5}{}{-53}{gf2632 1, rp 1068, fp}
//{695}{I choose life. I will destroy you.}{}{5}{}{-71}{}
{695}{��ѡ���������ҽ������㡣}{}{5}{}{-71}{}
//{700}{[Kerghan is silent, waiting for you to resolve your personal quarrels.]}{[Kerghan is silent, waiting for you to resolve your personal quarrels.]}{}{}{}{}
{700}{���ܸ�һ�Բ������ȴ����������Լ�����ڧ����}{���ܸ�һ�Բ������ȴ����������Լ�����ڧ����}{}{}{}{}

������ 2008-11-20 22:29
//{565}{As you've said, I have only my experience to draw from...}{}{5}{gf2668 1}{570}{lc1 0}
{565}{�����㷽����˵�ģ���ֻ�ܻ�����Լ��ľ�������/*������*/}{}{5}{gf2668 1}{570}{lc1 0}

�����㷽����˵�ģ���ֻ �����Լ��ľ����л��

//{566}{I think you're making generalizations...open your eyes...}{}{5}{gf2668 1}{640}{}
{566}{����Ϊ�������ܽ�/*����generalization��ͳ��*/������������۾��ɡ���}{}{5}{gf2668 1}{640}{}

����Ϊ����ƫ��ȫ�ˡ�����������۾��ɡ���/*Generalization    :����   ��ʾ��������ֲ��Ķ���Ͳ����ܴ���ʱ��Ӧ��ʹ����Ϲ����� 5.3.2 ����. ��ʾ������ ���������������֮��Ĺ�ϵ�������Ƿ����࣬��������Ϊ�ػ��ࡣ����̳г������ ... */

����: �����Ǿ���֮��

������ĿǰΪֹ��������� ��õ�һ����!!!   ����רҵ��  

������ 2008-11-20 22:35
//{588}{But you speak as if these souls have a choice when they're brought back! It's the mindless bravado of the living that subjects them to the vagaries of this life...!}{But you speak as if these souls have a choice when they're brought back! It's the mindless bravado of the living that subjects them to the vagaries of this life...!}{}{88}{}{}
{588}{������˵�ĺ�����Щ���鱻�ٻص�ʱ����ѡ������/*�ܹ��Լ������Ƿ��ٻ�*/���������Dz���˼����������Ϊ��ʹ����������Ī�����������֮�࡭����/*��������߰���*/}{������˵�ĺ�����Щ���鱻�ٻص�ʱ����ѡ������/*�ܹ��Լ������Ƿ��ٻ�*/���������Dz���˼����������Ϊ��ʹ����������Ī�����������֮�࡭����/*��������߰���*/}{}{88}{}{}

��������̫����   ����һ��

�鿴�����汾: [-- 11.20 У�� �ܸ�3 --] [-- top --]