�鿴�����汾: [-- 11.26������ͨ���� --]

13�ű�����|����|�쳾���� -> ���� -> 11.26������ͨ���� [��ӡ��ҳ] ��¼ -> ע�� -> �ظ����� -> ��������

seanfx 2008-11-26 11:31

11.26������ͨ����

like a ghost ������ɫ�˵�

���������ˣ��ٸ��һЩ��

//{1}{G:}{G:}{}{}{}{}
{1}{G:}{G:}{}{}{}{}
//{2}{Greetings, sir.  Might I ask who you are?}{}{5}{me 0, re 41, gf2283 0}{34}{}
{2}{���ã�����������������˭��}{}{5}{me 0, re 41, gf2283 0}{34}{}
//{3}{Hello, Professor Buxington.  Might I impose on you for a moment?}{}{5}{me 1, re 41}{38}{}
{3}��ã�����ͨ���ڡ����Դ���һ�����}{}{5}{me 1, re 41}{38}{}
//{4}{Sir!  We've only just now met!  Where are your manners?}{}{5}{me 0, re -40}{11}{}
{4}{���������Dz����dz��μ��棡����������ں��ڣ�}{}{5}{me 0, re -40}{11}{}
//{5}{Professor Buxington!  Is there something I've done to offend you?}{}{5}{me 1, re -40}{11}{}
{5}{����ͨ���ڣ���������ʲôð����������}{}{5}{me 1, re -40}{11}{}
//{6}{Hi! Who you?}{}{-4}{me 0, gf2283 0}{34}{}
{6}{�ˣ����ǣ�}{}{-4}{me 0, gf2283 0}{34}{}
//{7}{Perry!  Good to see you!}{}{-4}{gf2283 1, me 0}{38}{}
{7}{����ܸ��˼����㣡}{}{-4}{gf2283 1, me 0}{38}{}
//{8}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{8}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
//{11}{I'm so very sorry, but you're having a most unpleasant effect on my general disposition, sir.  Please, I'd rather you just left me alone����}{I'm so very sorry, but you're having a most unpleasant effect on my general disposition, madam.  Please, I'd rather you just left me alone����}{}{}{}{}
{11}{ʮ�ֱ�Ǹ�����������������˲����Ӱ�����ҵ��ճ����������뿪����}{ʮ�ֱ�Ǹ��Ůʿ�����������˲����Ӱ�����ҵ��ճ����������뿪����}{}{}{}{}
//{12}{I'm sorry?  Perhaps you'd like to reconsider your words, sir����}{}{5}{ch 15}{30}{re +15}
{12}{��Ǹ��������Ҳ����Ը�����¿�������˵�Ļ�����}{}{5}{ch 15}{30}{re +15}
//{13}{Sir!  There must be something we can do to get past this����}{}{5}{me 0}{25}{re +10}
{13}{���������ǿ϶�������Щʲô�������ǵķ��硭��}{}{5}{me 0}{25}{re +10}
//{14}{Professor Buxington!  Surely we can get past our differences����}{}{5}{me 1}{25}{re +10}
{14}{����ͨ���ڣ�����Ӧ�ý����˴˵ķ��硭��}{}{5}{me 1}{25}{re +10}
//{15}{I don't like your tone, sir����}{}{5}{}{18}{re -5}
{15}{�Ҳ�ϲ������ǻ������������}{}{5}{}{18}{re -5}
//{16}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{16}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
//{18}{I'm afraid I don't care one way or the other, sir.  And if you don't leave right now, I may be forced to call upon my pugilistic prowess!}{I'm afraid I don't care one way or the other, madam.  And if you don't leave right now, I may be forced to call upon my pugilistic prowess!  I'm not a man who strikes a woman, but I will if I'm pushed!}{}{}{}{}
{18}{�Ҳ��ں�����뷨��������Ҫ�����������뿪�Ļ����ҿ��ܲ��ò�������ȭͷ��������}{�Ҳ��ں�����뷨��Ůʿ��Ҫ�����������뿪�Ļ����ҿ��ܲ��ò�������ȭͷ���������Ҳ���Ů�ˣ����������������Ҳ��ģ�}{}{}{}{}
//{19}{It need not come to that, sir.  Please, accept my apologies����}{}{5}{}{25}{re +15}
{19}{����������������������ҵ�Ǹ�⡭��}{}{5}{}{25}{re +15}
//{20}{It seems, for all your learning, you're still a horse's arse����}{}{5}{}{}{co, fl 23}
{20}{��������������ѧʶԨ�����Բ����Ǹ���������}{}{5}{}{}{co, fl 23}
//{21}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{21}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
//{23}{Fine!  Then fisticuffs it will be, sir!}{Fine!  Then fisticuffs it will be, madam!}{}{}{}{}
{23}{�ð������ų�ȭͷ�ɣ�������}{�ð������ų�ȭͷ�ɣ�Ůʿ��}{}{}{}{}
//{25}{Well, I suppose I might be able to look past your glaring faults for now.  Now.  What exactly do you need, sir?}{Well, I suppose I might be able to look past your glaring faults for now.  Now.  What exactly do you need, madam?}{}{}{}{}
{25}{�ã����������ҿ��Ժ�������Щ���۵�ȱ���ˡ���������ҪЩʲô�أ�������}{�ã����������ҿ��Ժ�������Щ���۵�ȱ���ˡ���������ҪЩʲô�أ�Ůʿ��}{}{}{}{}
//{26}{Might I ask who you are?}{}{5}{me 0}{34}{re +5}
{26}{����������˭��}{}{5}{me 0}{34}{re +5}
//{27}{I appreciate that, Professor.  Do you have a moment?}{}{5}{me 1}{38}{}
{27}{�м����������ڡ����п���}{}{5}{me 1}{38}{}
//{28}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{28}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
//{30}{[The man seems taken aback, the smiles broadly.] Well!  Call me a fool's curmudgeon!  So very sorry, sir!  It seems I was most mistaken about your character!  Please, accept my most humble apologies!}{[The man seems taken aback, the smiles broadly.] Well!  Call me a fool's curmudgeon!  So very sorry, madam!  It seems I was most mistaken about your character!  Please, accept my most humble apologies!}{}{}{}{}
{30}{������˿���������һ����Ȼ������Ц���������� �ޣ��˼Ҷ����ұ������أ��dz���Ǹ��������������������òȡ���ˣ�����ܱ��˵ĵ�Ǹ��}{������˿���������һ����Ȼ������Ц�����������ޣ��˼Ҷ����ұ������أ��dz���Ǹ��Ůʿ��������������òȡ���ˣ�����ܱ��˵ĵ�Ǹ��}{}{}{}{}
//{31}{It's forgotten.  Might I ask your name?}{}{5}{me 0}{34}{}
{31}{��������ˡ����������������}{}{5}{me 0}{34}{}
//{32}{It's forgotten.  Might I ask you a few questions?}{}{5}{me 1}{38}{}
{32}{��������ˡ������㼸��������}{}{5}{me 1}{38}{}
//{33}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{33}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
//{34}{I am Professor Aldous Buxington, and I am the head of the Religion department here at Tarant University.  And you are?}{I am Professor Aldous Buxington, and I am the head of the Religion department here at Tarant University.  And you are?}{}{}{}{}
{34}{���ǰ¶���˹������ͨ���ڣ������ش�ѧ�ڽ�ϵ�����Ρ����ǣ�}{���ǰ¶���˹������ͨ���ڣ������ش�ѧ�ڽ�ϵ�����Ρ����ǣ�}{}{}{}{}
//{35}{I am @PCNAME@.  Might I ask you a few questions?}{}{5}{}{38}{}
{35}{����@PCNAME@�������㼸��������}{}{5}{}{38}{}
//{36}{I @PCNAME@!  I ask you questions?}{}{-4}{}{38}{}
{36}{�� @PCNAME@�����������⣿}{}{-4}{}{38}{}
//{37}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{37}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
//{38}{Certainly����}{Certainly����}{}{}{}{}
{38}{��Ȼ����}{��Ȼ����}{}{}{}{}
//{39}{Tell me about what you do here����}{}{5}{}{46}{}
{39}{���������������ʲô����}{}{5}{}{46}{}
//{40}{Could I ask you a few questions about the pagan religions?}{}{5}{lf1 1}{57}{}
{40}{�������㼸���������������������}{}{5}{lf1 1}{57}{}
//{41}{What exactly is that diagram on the wall again?}{}{5}{lf4 1}{105}{}
{41}{ǽ�ϵ�ͼ��������ȷ�е�˵Щʲô�أ�}{}{5}{lf4 1}{105}{}
//{42}{Whut you do here, Aldust?}{}{-4}{}{46}{}
{42}{�����������¶���˹��}{}{-4}{}{46}{}
//{43}{Uh����tell me 'bout pagan stuff!}{}{-4}{lf5 1}{128}{}
{43}{���������������ͽ���£�}{}{-4}{lf5 1}{128}{}
//{44}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{44}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
//{46}{Me?  Oh, I've been here at Tarant University for many years.  Mostly I teach classes, but I still do a fair bit of research when I can find the time����}{Me?  Oh, I've been here at Tarant University for many years.  Mostly I teach classes, but I still do a fair bit of research when I can find the time����}{}{}{}{}
{46}{�ң�Ŷ�����Ѿ��������ش�ѧ�����������ˡ�����Ҫ�ǽ̿Σ�����ʱ��Ļ�Ҳ�����о�����}{�ң�Ŷ�����Ѿ��������ش�ѧ�����������ˡ�����Ҫ�ǽ̿Σ�����ʱ��Ļ�Ҳ�����о�����}{}{}{}{}
//{47}{What sort of research are you doing right now?}{}{5}{}{51}{}
{47}{�����ڽ��е���ʲô�����о��أ�}{}{5}{}{51}{}
//{48}{Uh����huh?}{}{-4}{}{54}{}
{48}{��������?}{}{-4}{}{54}{}
//{49}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{49}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
//{51}{Currently I am studying the older, pagan religions of Arcanum.  As I'm sure you're aware, the Panarii have been the favored religion in Arcanum for the last 1500 years, but in the years before the Age of Legends, there were many religions and many gods.  Each of the races had certain gods that they prayed too, and those gods are what I've been studying����}{Currently I am studying the older, pagan religions of Arcanum.  As I'm sure you're aware, the Panarii have been the favored religion in Arcanum for the last 1500 years, but in the years before the Age of Legends, there were many religions and many gods.  Each of the races had certain gods that they prayed too, and those gods are what I've been studying����}{}{}{}{lf1 1}
{51}{Ŀǰ�������о������й��ϵ�������������������Ѿ�֪������������Ϊ�����й㷺�������ڽ��Ѿ������٣��������꣬���ڴ������ǰ�ĺܳ�һ��ʱ�ڣ������źܶ�������Լ��ܶ����ÿ�����嶼�����Ƕ���Ĥ�ݵ�������Щ�������һֱ�����о��ġ���}{Ŀǰ�������о������й��ϵ�������������������Ѿ�֪������������Ϊ�����й㷺�������ڽ��Ѿ������٣��������꣬���ڴ������ǰ�ĺܳ�һ��ʱ�ڣ������źܶ�������Լ��ܶ����ÿ�����嶼�����Ƕ���Ĥ�ݵ�������Щ�������һֱ�����о��ġ���}{}{}{}{lf1 1}
//{52}{I see.  Could I ask you a few questions about the pagan religions?}{}{5}{}{57}{}
{52}{�����ˡ��������㼸���������������������}{}{5}{}{57}{}
//{53}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{53}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
//{54}{[He gives you a strange look, as if he's only now noticed you're mental deficiency.]  Let's see.  How can I say this?  I STUDY OLD RELIGIONS!  PAGAN GODS.  YOU UNDERSTAND?}{[He gives you a strange look, as if he's only now noticed you're mental deficiency.]  Let's see.  How can I say this?  I STUDY OLD RELIGIONS!  PAGAN GODS.  YOU UNDERSTAND?}{}{}{}{}
{54}{������ֵ�Ƴ����һ�ۣ������ע�⵽���Ǹ�������ʿ�Ƶġ����������룬�Ҹ���ô˵����أ���..�о�..Զ��..�ڽ̣����..������..����..��}{������ֵ�Ƴ����һ�ۣ������ע�⵽���Ǹ�������ʿ�Ƶġ����������룬�Ҹ���ô˵����أ��ҡ��о���Զ�š��ڽ̣���̡������㡤���ס���}{}{}{}{}
//{55}{Uh����yeah!  Tell me 'bout pagan stuff!}{}{1}{}{125}{}
{55}{�������԰������������ͽ���£�}{}{1}{}{125}{}
//{57}{Of course����}{Of course����}{}{}{}{}
{57}{��Ȼ����}{��Ȼ����}{}{}{}{}
//{58}{Tell me about the pagan gods����}{}{5}{}{65}{}
{58}{�����ҹ������������¡���}{}{5}{}{65}{}
//{59}{Are there still pagan temples?}{}{5}{}{85}{}
{59}{�������������}{}{5}{}{85}{}
//{60}{Do you believe in the pagan gods, Professor?}{}{5}{}{95}{}
{60}{��������������𣬽��ڣ�}{}{5}{}{95}{}
//{61}{What is that diagram on the wall?}{}{5}{}{105}{}
{61}{��ǽ�ϵ�ͼ����ʲô��}{}{5}{}{105}{}
//{62}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{62}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
//{65}{There were twelve pagan gods in all.  Eight lesser gods, one for each of the eight races, three greater gods, and the All-Father.  Offerings were made to the gods in hopes of getting their blessing, and each god demanded a different offering.  I've done quite a bit of research on them����I wrote a book about them����would you like a copy?}{There were twelve pagan gods in all.  Eight lesser gods, one for each of the eight races, three greater gods, and the All-Father.  Offerings were made to the gods in hopes of getting their blessing, and each god demanded a different offering.  I've done quite a bit of research on them����I wrote a book about them����would you like a copy?}{}{}{}{}
{65}{����ȫ����ʮ����������󡣰˸��ͽ�����ÿ����һ���������߽������Լ�����֮���� ����Щ�����׼���������ǵ�ף����ÿ������Ҫ��ļ�Ʒ����ͬ����Щ�о��ҿ�����˲��١�����д�˱��������ǵ��顭������Ҫһ����}{����ȫ����ʮ����������󡣰˸��ͽ�����ÿ����һ���������߽������Լ�����֮��������Щ�����׼���������ǵ�ף����ÿ������Ҫ��ļ�Ʒ����ͬ����Щ�о��ҿ�����˲��١�����д�˱��������ǵ��顭������Ҫһ����}{}{}{}{}
//{66}{Sure.}{}{5}{lf6 0}{75}{lf2 1}
{66}{��Ȼ��}{}{5}{lf6 0}{75}{lf2 1}
//{67}{No thanks.  Could I ask a few more questions about the pagan gods?}{}{5}{lf6 0}{57}{}
{67}{����л�ˡ��������ʼ���������������������}{}{5}{lf6 0}{57}{}
//{68}{You already gave me one.  A few more questions����}{}{5}{lf6 1}{57}{}
{68}{���Ѿ�������һ���ˡ����м������⡭��}{}{5}{lf6 1}{57}{}
//{69}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{69}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
//{75}{Here you go.  [He gives you the book.]  Is there anything else I can help you with?}{Here you go.  [He gives you one.]  Is there anything else I can help you with?}{}{}{}{in -5249, lf6 1}
{75}{��������������㡣������ʲô�ܰ������}{��������������㡣������ʲô�ܰ������}{}{}{}{in -5249, lf6 1}
//{76}{I've a few more questions about the pagan religions����}{}{5}{}{57}{}
{76}{�һ��м�������������������⡭��}{}{5}{}{57}{}
//{77}{A few more general questions����}{}{5}{}{38}{}
{77}{���м���һ������⡭��}{}{5}{}{38}{}
//{78}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{78}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
//{85}{Yes.  There are still individuals who worship them as well����both the Order of Halcyon and the cult of Geshtianna are examples.  Most of the ancient pagan temples are in ruin now.  But you can still find them, scattered throughout Arcanum, and some still have their altars intact����}{Yes.  There are still individuals who worship them as well����both the Order of Halcyon and the cult of Geshtianna are examples.  Most of the ancient pagan temples are in ruin now.  But you can still find them, scattered throughout Arcanum, and some still have their altars intact����}{}{}{}{}
{85}{�ǵġ��������������Ծɳ�������ǡ�����������޵���͸�ʫ��ȵ���ͽ�������ӡ����������Զ������������춼�Ѿ���Ϊ���棬���㻹�����ҵ��ģ����DZ鲼��������ȫ������Щ���������������ļ�̳����}{�ǵġ��������������Ծɳ�������ǡ�����������޵���͸�ʫ��ȵ���ͽ�������ӡ����������Զ������������춼�Ѿ���Ϊ���棬���㻹�����ҵ��ģ����DZ鲼��������ȫ������Щ���������������ļ�̳����}{}{}{}{}
//{86}{I've a few more questions about the pagan religions����}{}{5}{}{57}{}
{86}{�һ��м�������������������⡭��}{}{5}{}{57}{}
//{87}{A few more general questions����}{}{5}{}{38}{}
{87}{���м���һ������⡭��}{}{5}{}{38}{}
//{88}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{88}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
//{95}{[He gives you a shrewd glance.]  Do I believe in them?  That's an interesting question.  I've studied almost everything there is to know about the pagan gods����I've visited some of the temples, even made an offering or two.  All I will say is this����I've seen enough to know that these ancient beliefs are not to be trifled with.  Tread lightly among the old gods, my friend.}{[He gives you a shrewd glance.]  Do I believe in them?  That's an interesting question.  I've studied almost everything there is to know about the pagan gods����I've visited some of the temples, even made an offering or two.  All I will say is this����I've seen enough to know that these ancient beliefs are not to be trifled with.  Tread lightly among the old gods, my friend.}{}{}{}{}
{95}{����������������һ�ۡ����������ǣ���Ȥ�����⡣Ϊ���˽�����������Ѿ��о��˼������е���ص�����������ݷù�����һЩ������������������һ������Ʒ����������˵�ľ��ǡ�������ȫ������ЩԶ������ɲ��ܵ�����֮��������ҪС�����£��ҵ����ѡ�}{����������������һ�ۡ����������ǣ���Ȥ�����⡣Ϊ���˽�����������Ѿ��о��˼������е���ص�����������ݷù�����һЩ������������������һ������Ʒ����������˵�ľ��ǡ�������ȫ������ЩԶ������ɲ��ܵ�����֮��������ҪС�����£��ҵ����ѡ�}{}{}{}{}
//{96}{I've a few more questions about the pagan religions����}{}{5}{}{57}{}
{96}{�һ��м�������������������⡭��}{}{5}{}{57}{}
//{97}{A few more general questions����}{}{5}{}{38}{}
{97}{���м���һ������⡭��}{}{5}{}{38}{}
//{98}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{98}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
//{105}{Ah, yes.  We call that Mazzerin's Mystery.}{Ah, yes.  We call that Mazzerin's Mystery.}{}{}{}{lf4 1}
{105}{�������ˡ����ǹ��Ǹ��������ֵİ��塣}{�������ˡ����ǹ��Ǹ��������ֵİ��塣}{}{}{}{lf4 1}
//{106}{Who was Mazzerin?}{}{5}{}{109}{}
{106}{˭�������֣�}{}{5}{}{109}{}
//{107}{A few more questions about the pagan religions����}{}{5}{lf3 1}{57}{}
{107}{���м�������������������⡭��}{}{5}{lf3 1}{57}{}
//{108}{E:}{}{5}{lf3 1}{0}{}
{108}{E:}{}{5}{lf3 1}{0}{}
//{109}{Mazzerin was an elven mystic, who did his share of research into the old religions.  About 300 years ago, he wrote "The Book of the Twelve Powers", which was a fairly cryptic analysis of the pagan religions.  According to Mazzerin, there was some sort of a deeper connection between all of them����}{Mazzerin was an elven mystic, who did his share of research into the old religions.  About 300 years ago, he wrote "The Book of the Twelve Powers", which was a fairly cryptic analysis of the pagan religions.  According to Mazzerin, there was some sort of a deeper connection between all of them����}{}{}{}{}
{109}{��������һ����������ѧ�ң����������Լ���Զ���ڽ̵��о�����Լ��������ǰ����д�˱���ʮ������֮�顱���൱���޵ط�����������������⡣����������˵�������е��������֮�䶼����ij�֡����ε���ϵ������}{��������һ����������ѧ�ң����������Լ���Զ���ڽ̵��о�����Լ��������ǰ����д�˱���ʮ������֮�顱���൱���޵ط�����������������⡣����������˵�������е��������֮�䶼����ij�֡����ε���ϵ������}{}{}{}{}
//{110}{What do you mean, 'deeper connection'?}{}{5}{}{113}{}
{110}{�����ε���ϵ���������˼�ǣ�}{}{5}{}{113}{}
//{111}{A few more questions about the pagan religions����}{}{5}{lf3 1}{57}{}
{111}{���м�������������������⡭��}{}{5}{lf3 1}{57}{}
//{112}{E:}{}{5}{lf3 1}{0}{}
{112}{E:}{}{5}{lf3 1}{0}{}
//{113}{Well, Mazzerin believed the gods and their powers were somehow interwoven, and this diagram is supposed to explain how they are related.  Certain gods don't get along with other gods, so-and-so begat so-and-so, get blessed by this fellow and that fellow curses you.  That sort of thing����}{Well, Mazzerin believed the gods and their powers were somehow interwoven, and this diagram is supposed to explain how they are related.  Certain gods don't get along with other gods, so-and-so begat so-and-so, get blessed by this fellow and that fellow curses you.  That sort of thing����}{}{}{}{}
{113}{�ţ��������������Լ����ǵ���������ij�̶ֳ��ϵĽ��������ͼ������������������֮���������ϵ�ġ�ijЩ�����������룬��Щ������һЩ��֮������Щ��͸������Щ�������㡣�ȵ�������¡���}{�ţ��������������Լ����ǵ���������ij�̶ֳ��ϵĽ��������ͼ������������������֮���������ϵ�ġ�ijЩ�����������룬��Щ������һЩ��֮������Щ��͸������Щ�������㡣�ȵ�������¡���}{}{}{}{}
//{114}{I see.  Can you explain the diagram to me?}{}{5}{}{117}{}
{114}{�����ˡ����Խ���һ�����ͼ����}{}{5}{}{117}{}
//{115}{A few more questions about the pagan religions����}{}{5}{lf3 1}{57}{}
{115}{���м�������������������⡭��}{}{5}{lf3 1}{57}{}
//{116}{E:}{}{5}{lf3 1}{0}{}
{116}{E:}{}{5}{lf3 1}{0}{}
//{117}{There is an excerpt from "Book of the Twelve Powers" that might help to explain what it means, but no one has ever been able to solve Mazzerin's Mystery.  That excerpt is in the book I wrote����}{There is an excerpt from "Book of the Twelve Powers" that might help to explain what it means, but no one has ever been able to solve Mazzerin's Mystery.  That excerpt is in the book I wrote����}{}{}{}{lf3 1}
{117}{�Ǹ�ժ¼�ԡ�ʮ������֮�顱��������������������֮��ģ�����û�����ܽ�������ֵİ��塣�Ƕ�ժ¼����д������Ҳ�С���}{�Ǹ�ժ¼�ԡ�ʮ������֮�顱��������������������֮��ģ�����û�����ܽ�������ֵİ��塣�Ƕ�ժ¼����д������Ҳ�С���}{}{}{}{lf3 1}
//{118}{I see.  Could I have the book, please?}{}{5}{lf2 0, lf6 0}{75}{}
{118}{�����ˡ������ܸ��ұ�����������}{}{5}{lf2 0, lf6 0}{75}{}
//{119}{I already have one.  A few more questions about the pagan religions����}{}{5}{lf6 1}{57}{}
{119}{���Ѿ���һ���ˡ����м�������������������⡭��}{}{5}{lf6 1}{57}{}
//{120}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{120}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
//{125}{[The professor gives a pitiful stare.]  Yes, yes of course my simple friend.  Uh����perhaps you'd like this pamphlet!  I'm sure it can tell you about them much better than I! [He hands you a pamphlet.] }{[The professor gives a pitiful stare.]  Yes, yes of course my simple friend.  Uh����perhaps you'd like this pamphlet!  I'm sure it can tell you about them much better than I!  [He hands you a pamphlet.]}{}{}{}{in -5249, lf6 1}
{125}{�����������ؿ�����һ�ۡ����õģ���Ȼ����������������ѡ��š����������Ҫ�ⱾС���ӣ����Կ϶��������ͽ���¶����ܱ���˵�ø��ã��������㱾С���ӡ���}{�����������ؿ�����һ�ۡ����õģ���Ȼ����������������ѡ��š����������Ҫ�ⱾС���ӣ����Կ϶��������ͽ�������ܱ���˵�ø��ã��������㱾С���ӡ���}{}{}{}{in -5249, lf6 1}
//{126}{Uh����okay!}{}{5}{}{128}{lf5 1}
{126}{������̫���ˣ�}{}{5}{}{128}{lf5 1}
//{128}{Sorry, but I really must get back to work.  Work to do and all of that.  [He pats you on the head.]  You run along now!  Feel free to stop by anytime!}{Sorry, but I really must get back to work.  Work to do and all of that.  [He pats you on the head.]  You run along now!  Feel free to stop by anytime!}{}{}{}{}
{128}{��ԭ�£���������ı����ȥ�����ˡ��й���Ҫ����������һ�ѵ�ʲô�¡��������������ͷ����������������ˣ���ʱ������������}{��ԭ�£���������ı����ȥ�����ˡ��й���Ҫ����������һ�ѵ�ʲô�¡��������������ͷ����������������ˣ���ʱ������������}{}{}{}{}
//{129}{E:}{}{5}{}{0}{}
{129}{E:}{}{5}{}{0}{}
//{130}{}{}{}{}{}{}
{130}{}{}{}{}{}{}
//{131}{}{}{}{}{}{}
{131}{}{}{}{}{}{}
//{132}{}{}{}{}{}{}
{132}{}{}{}{}{}{}

like_a_ghost 2008-11-26 14:26
���ָ����⡣
//{61}{What is that diagram on the wall?}{}{5}{}{105}{}
{61}{��ǽ�ϵ�ͼ����ʲô��}{}{5}{}{105}{}

//{105}{Ah, yes.  We call that Mazzerin's Mystery.}{Ah, yes.  We call that Mazzerin's Mystery.}{}{}{}{lf4 1}
{105}{�������ˡ����ǹ��Ǹ��������ֵİ��塣}{�������ˡ����ǹ��Ǹ��������ֵİ��塣}{}{}{}{lf4 1}

//{117}{There is an excerpt from "Book of the Twelve Powers" that might help to explain what it means, but no one has ever been able to solve Mazzerin's Mystery.  That excerpt is in the book I wrote����}{There is an excerpt from "Book of the Twelve Powers" that might help to explain what it means, but no one has ever been able to solve Mazzerin's Mystery.  That excerpt is in the book I wrote����}{}{}{}{lf3 1}
{117}{�Ǹ�ժ¼�ԡ�ʮ������֮�顱��������������������֮��ģ�����û�����ܽ�������ֵİ��塣�Ƕ�ժ¼����д������Ҳ�С���}{�Ǹ�ժ¼�ԡ�ʮ������֮�顱��������������������֮��ģ�����û�����ܽ�������ֵİ��塣�Ƕ�ժ¼����д������Ҳ�С���}{}{}{}{lf3 1}

��������е㲻ͨ˳��

��Ϊ
{117}{���ǡ�ʮ������֮�顱��ժ¼���������������Ȿ��ģ����Ǵ�û�����ܹ���������ֵİ��塣�Ƕ�ժ¼����д�������С���}{���ǡ�ʮ������֮�顱��ժ¼���������������Ȿ��ģ����Ǵ�û�����ܹ���������ֵİ��塣�Ƕ�ժ¼����д�������С���}{}{}{}{lf3 1}

kya 2008-11-27 09:18
Buxington���Ƿ���Ϊ�����¶١���...

�鿴�����汾: [-- 11.26������ͨ���� --] [-- top --]