�鿴�����汾: [-- 11.21 У�ԣ�01324ά���� ������Ҫ��ã� --]

13�ű�����|����|�쳾���� -> ���� -> 11.21 У�ԣ�01324ά���� ������Ҫ��ã� [��ӡ��ҳ] ��¼ -> ע�� -> �ظ����� -> ��������

seanfx 2008-11-21 16:49

11.21 У�ԣ�01324ά���� ������Ҫ��ã�

/{1}{I can't believe it...!  I mean, you...  And then the zeppelin...!  And the fire...!  And the altar says that...!  Do you have any idea what all of this means?}{I can't believe it...!  I mean, you...  And then the zeppelin...!  And the fire...!  And the altar says that...!  Do you have any idea what all of this means?}{}{1}{}{gf2004 1, gf2626 1, gf2627 1, in -2804, gf2129 1, qu1010 2, ru2013}
{1}{̫���������ˡ���������˵���㡭��Ȼ�����ͧ�����������ǻ𡭡�������̳��д�ġ����������һ����ζ��ʲô��û��ʲô������}{̫���������ˡ���������˵���㡭��Ȼ�����ͧ�����������ǻ𡭡�������̳��д�ġ����������һ����ζ��ʲô��û��ʲô������}{}{1}{}{gf2004 1, gf2626 1, gf2627 1, in -2804, gf2129 1, qu1010 2, ru2013}
//{2}{What are you going on about?}{}{5}{re62}{9}{}
{2}{����˵Щʲôѽ��}{}{5}{re62}{9}{}
//{3}{Whut you say?}{}{-4}{re62}{9}{}
{3}{��˵ɶ��}{}{-4}{re62}{9}{}
//{4}{What are you going on about?}{}{5}{re-61}{9}{re 61}
{4}{����˵Щʲôѽ��}{}{5}{re-61}{9}{re 61}
//{5}{Whut you say?}{}{-4}{re-61}{9}{re 61}
{5}{��˵ɶ��}{}{-4}{re-61}{9}{re 61}
//{6}{By the gods, man! I almost died here! Didn't you see the crash?}{}{5}{re62}{9}{}
{6}{����û���������ƣ��Ҳ���û���ˣ���û�����ղŵĿ�����}{}{5}{re62}{9}{}
//{7}{By the gods, man! I almost died here! Didn't you see the crash?}{}{5}{re-61}{9}{re61}
{7}{����û���������ƣ��Ҳ���û���ˣ���û�����ղŵĿ�����}{}{5}{re-61}{9}{re61}
//{9}{[The man's jaw drops open.]  You speak!  I mean...of course you speak...what am I, a blithering idiot?  Wait!  What did you say?  Maybe I should I be writing all of this down... [He fumbles in the pockets of his robes.]}{[The man's jaw drops open.]  You speak!  I mean...of course you speak...what am I, a blithering idiot?  Wait!  What did you say?  Maybe I should I be writing all of this down... [He fumbles in the pockets of his robes.]}{}{2}{}{}
{9}{������˵��°͵�������������ŵ��ϴ󡣡����˵��������˵�����㵱Ȼ��˵����������ʲô��һ��߽��ı����𣿵ȵȣ���ղ�˵ʲô��Ҳ����Ӧ�ð���Щ���������������������Լ����۵Ŀڴ��������š���}{������˵��°͵�������������ŵ��ϴ󡣡����˵��������˵�����㵱Ȼ��˵����������ʲô��һ��߽��ı����𣿵ȵȣ���ղ�˵ʲô��Ҳ����Ӧ�ð���Щ���������������������Լ����۵Ŀڴ��������š���}{}{2}{}{}
//{10}{What the bloody hell are you talking about?  Out with it, man!}{}{5}{}{15}{}
{10}{���ں���ʲôѽ��˵���׵㣬 ��ƣ�}{}{5}{}{15}{}
//{11}{I'd like to help you out here, but I'm a bit confused.}{}{5}{}{15}{}
{11}{�Һ�����㣬�����е��Ϳ�ˡ�}{}{5}{}{15}{}
//{12}{You silly guy. Whut you talkin' bout?}{}{-4}{}{220}{}
{12}{���������������˵����}{}{-4}{}{220}{}
//{13}{Silly guy scares me.}{}{-4}{}{220}{}
{13}{�������ŵ����ˡ�}{}{-4}{}{220}{}
//{15}{[The man wrings his hands, obviously flustered.]  I'm at a loss here, I don't quite know what to do...uh...I mean you ARE the...of course you are, I mean you DO know who you are, right?  Of course you do, what sort of brainless, half-baked question is that for the uh...what exactly do you call yourself?}{[The man wrings his hands, obviously flustered.]  I'm at a loss here, I don't quite know what to do...uh...I mean you ARE the...of course you are, I mean you DO know who you are, right?  Of course you do, what sort of brainless, half-baked question is that for the uh...what exactly do you call yourself?}{}{3}{}{}
{15}{������˴���˫�֣��������޴롣����Ҳ������أ��Ҳ�ȷ�������ڸ���ô�졭������������˵�������ǡ���λ��������Ȼ�����ˣ�����˵����֪�����Լ���˭���԰ɣ��ǰ�����Ȼ֪���ˣ����ʲô����Ӱ׳����Ⱑ�������ʣ���������������ô�ƺ��Լ����ģ�}{������˴���˫�֣��������޴롣�� ��Ҳ������أ��Ҳ�ȷ�������ڸ���ô�졭������������˵�������ǡ���λ��������Ȼ�����ˣ�����˵����֪�����Լ���˭���԰ɣ��ǰ�����Ȼ֪���ˣ����ʲô����Ӱ׳����Ⱑ�������ʣ���������������ô�ƺ��Լ����ģ�}{}{3}{}{}
//{16}{Am I being unclear? YOUR BABBLING IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE!}{}{5}{}{19}{}
{16}{��˵�Ļ��������ô�� ������������Ĺ�������}{}{5}{}{19}{}
//{17}{Please, sir.  Slow down and tell me what it is that you're saying...}{}{5}{}{19}{}
{17}{���У����������������������㵽����˵ʲô����}{}{5}{}{19}{}
//{19}{Please, forgive me...I'm making a bloody mess of this whole affair.  [He takes a deep breath.]  My name is Virgil, sir. And I'm new to the Panarii religion, er, your religion, and I...oh!  Wait!  [He kneels on the ground in front of you, then hesitates, as if trying to remember something.] I...uh hereby dedicate, no, uhm...commit my life to the Living One. I, Virgil, am at your service, sir. }{Please, forgive me...I'm making a bloody mess of this whole affair.  [He takes a deep breath.]  My name is Virgil, madam. And I'm new to the Panarii religion, er, your religion, and I...oh!  Wait!  [He kneels on the ground in front of you, then hesitates, as if trying to remember something.] I...uh hereby dedicate, no, uhm...commit my life to the Living One. I, Virgil, am at your service, madam. }{}{4}{}{}
{19}{��ԭ���ҡ������Ұ����¸��һ�����ˡ��������������һ�������ҵ����ֽ�ά���������¡��Ҷ����������ɵĽ��廹�Ƚ����裬��������˵���Ľ��壬�����ҡ���Ŷ�� �ȵȣ�����������ǰ˫ϥ�򵹣�Ȼ������ţ���������ͼ������ʲô�����ҡ����š��Դ˽��ҵ�һ���׸������ԣ��š���������ΰ���ת���ߡ����ˣ�ά������Ը��Ϊ��Ч�ͣ����¡�}{��ԭ���ҡ������Ұ����¸��һ�����ˡ��������������һ�������ҵ����ֽ�ά������Ůʿ���Ҷ����������ɵĽ��廹�Ƚ����裬��������˵���Ľ��壬�����ҡ���Ŷ���ȵȣ�����������ǰ˫ϥ�򵹣�Ȼ������ţ���������ͼ������ʲô�����ҡ����š��Դ˽��ҵ�һ���׸������ԣ��š���������ΰ���ת���ߡ����ˣ�ά������Ը��Ϊ��Ч�ͣ�Ůʿ��}{}{4}{}{}
//{20}{What do you mean, 'The Living One'?  Quit speaking in riddles!}{}{5}{}{24}{}
{20}{����˵ʲô����ת���ߡ������ٽ�ʲô�񻯹����ˣ�}{}{5}{}{24}{}
//{21}{Virgil, please.  You REALLY need to explain things here.}{}{5}{}{24}{}
{21}{ά���������С��㡺��ġ������Ȱ���Щ�����������ˡ�}{}{5}{}{24}{}
//{22}{I don't mean to be rude, but I'm just not who you think I am...}{}{5}{}{27}{}
{22}{�Ҳ����������񣬵�������IJ�������Ϊ���Ǹ��ˡ���}{}{5}{}{27}{}
//{23}{Yeeess.  Right.  You may, uh, rise and serve me, loyal Virgil...}{}{5}{}{180}{}
{23}{�ǡ��ġ� �ܺá�����ԣ��ţ�ƽ���Ӵ��̷��ң����ҳϵ�ά��������}{}{5}{}{180}{}
//{24}{Yes, yes of course.  You see...you're him, I mean, the uh...reincarnation of...er, what's his name?  I can never remember...and I'm always getting him mixed up with the other fellow...the bad one.  You, uh...well, you know how all of those old elven names sound the same...heh, heh...er...hmmm..}{Yes, yes of course.  You see...you're him, I mean, the uh...reincarnation of...er, what's his name?  I can never remember...and I'm always getting him mixed up with the other fellow...the bad one.  You, uh...well, you know how all of those old elven names sound the same...heh, heh...er...hmmm..}{}{5}{}{}
{24}{��Ȼ���ǵ�Ȼ�ˡ���֪���𡭡��������������˵��������һλ�ģ��š���ת���������� ����ʲô���ģ������ǼDz�ס�������������ǰ���������һ���һ�Ū���ˡ������Ǹ��������㣬�������Ǹ�����֪����Щ���ϵľ����ǵ������������ж�����𡭡��ţ��š����������š�}{��Ȼ���ǵ�Ȼ�ˡ���֪���𡭡��������������˵��������һλ�ģ��š���ת��������������ʲô���ģ������ǼDz�ס�������������ǰ���������һ���һ�Ū���ˡ������Ǹ��������㣬�������Ǹ�����֪����Щ���ϵľ����ǵ������������ж�����𡭡��ţ��š����������š�}{}{5}{}{}
//{25}{I don't think I'm quite getting the gist of it, old boy...}{1}{5}{}{30}{}
{25}{�Ҿ����һ����е㲻��Ҫ�죬���֡���}{1}{5}{}{30}{}
//{26}{I don't think I'm quite getting the gist of it, Virgil...}{0}{5}{}{30}{}
{26}{�Ҿ����һ����е㲻��Ҫ�죬ά��������}{0}{5}{}{30}{}
//{27}{Yes, yes of course you're not really HIM, just his reincarnation...I mean, that is the case, right...?  I have to admit, I'm no expert in elven philosophy, er, prophecy...bloody confusing, you know, all those thees and thous...heh,heh...not that it's not interesting...eh...hmmm.}{Yes, yes of course you're not really HIM, just his reincarnation...I mean, that is the case, right...?  I have to admit, I'm no expert in elven philosophy, er, prophecy...bloody confusing, you know, all those thees and thous...heh,heh...not that it's not interesting...eh...hmmm.}{}{6}{}{}
{27}{��Ȼ���㵱Ȼ����������������ˡ�����������ת����������˵�����������Ĺؼ����ǰɡ������Ҳ��ò����ϣ��Ҳ�̫��Ϥ���������ѧ������Ԥ�ԡ����������ң���֪��ô������Щ�����������С��ꡱ��ʲô�ġ����ţ��š����Dz��Ǻ�ûȤô�����������š�}{��Ȼ�� �㵱Ȼ����������������ˡ�����������ת����������˵�����������Ĺؼ����ǰɡ������Ҳ��ò����ϣ��Ҳ�̫��Ϥ���������ѧ������Ԥ�ԡ����������ң���֪��ô������Щ�����������С��ꡱ��ʲô�ġ����ţ��š����Dz��Ǻ�ûȤô�����������š�}{}{6}{}{}
//{28}{Virgil...}{}{5}{}{30}{}
{28}{��������}{}{5}{}{30}{}
//{30}{Yes...right...uh...just give me a moment here.  You see...the Panarii...that's the religion that was formed around the things that he said, I mean that you said...oh, forget it...let's start at the beginning.  Or THIS beginning, since there is a lot more that came before this.  You are the reincarnation of a powerful elf, who the Panarii worship, and who's name is, uh....}{Yes...right...uh...just give me a moment here.  You see...the Panarii...that's the religion that was formed around the things that he said, I mean that you said...oh, forget it...let's start at the beginning.  Or THIS beginning, since there is a lot more that came before this.  You are the reincarnation of a powerful elf, who the Panarii worship, and who's name is, uh....}{}{7}{}{}
{30}{�ǰ�����û�������š�������ҵ�ʱ�������롣��֪��������������������Χ�������Ľ̻彨�������Ľ��ɣ� ����˵Χ�����Ľ̻塭��Ŷ, ���ˡ������Ǵ�ͷ��ʼ˵�ɡ�Ҫ���ӡ������ʼ�ɣ� ���ܻ��кܶ������������Ҫ��Ҫ������һλΰ�����ת����������������������ݵ����������������־��ǣ�������}{�ǰ�����û�������š�������ҵ�ʱ�������롣��֪��������������������Χ�������Ľ̻彨�������Ľ��ɣ�����˵Χ�����Ľ̻塭��Ŷ, ���ˡ������Ǵ�ͷ��ʼ˵�ɡ�Ҫ���ӡ������ʼ�ɣ����ܻ��кܶ������������Ҫ��Ҫ������һλΰ�����ת����������������������ݵ����������������־��ǣ�������}{}{7}{}{}
//{31}{Yes?}{}{5}{}{32}{}
{31}{��ʲô��}{}{5}{}{32}{}
//{32}{Right...yes, the name...uh, wait!  I remember something!  It is written in the scriptures. "The Living One will live again on wings of fire." No wait, I think it says "reborn on wings of fire".  Oh, blood and ashes!  Why do elves always have to be so damn cryptic?  Uh...}{Right...yes, the name...uh, wait!  I remember something!  It is written in the scriptures. "The Living One will live again on wings of fire." No wait, I think it says "reborn on wings of fire".  Oh, blood and ashes!  Why do elves always have to be so damn cryptic?  Uh...}{}{8}{}{}
{32}{�ǰ�������ʲô�أ��������֡���Ŷ�� �ȵȣ�������һ���£��Ǿ��������������֡���ת���߽���������֮���ٴθ�������ԣ��Ȼ������������˵���ǡ���������֮��ԡ������������, ���������Щ��������Ҫ�ѻ�˵����ô����Ļ�ɬ�أ�������}{�ǰ�������ʲô�أ��������֡���Ŷ���ȵȣ�������һ���£��Ǿ��������������֡���ת���߽���������֮���ٴθ�������ԣ��Ȼ������������˵���ǡ���������֮��ԡ�����������������������Щ��������Ҫ�ѻ�˵����ô����Ļ�ɬ�أ�������}{}{8}{}{}
//{33}{Do the scriptures speak of a dying gnome and a ring?}{}{5}{}{35}{}
{33}{��������û���ᵽһ��������٪�廹�н�ָ���£�}{}{5}{}{35}{}
//{34}{}{}{}{}{}{}
{34}{}{}{}{}{}{}
//{35}{[Virgil thinks for a moment.]  Hmmm.  I don't know about the ring.  But this business about the evil one returning...as I've said, I don't know a whole lot about the Panarii prophecies, but I think you were supposed to return and fight someone evil.  Bloody hell!  I should know more of this...}{[Virgil thinks for a moment.]  Hmmm.  I don't know about the ring.  But this business about the evil one returning...as I've said, I don't know a whole lot about the Panarii prophecies, but I think you were supposed to return and fight someone evil.  Bloody hell!  I should know more of this...}{}{9}{}{ru2126}
{35}{��ά����˼����һ�󡣡��š��Ҳ�֪���йؽ�ָ���¡� �����ϵ��аħ���ط��˼䡭�������Ҹղ���˵�ģ� �Ҳ�����ȫ�˽�������Ԥ�Ե��������ݣ�����������֪����һ���������Ϊ�˴�ij������֮��ġ����������֪���ҾͶ��˽�����Ԥ���ˡ���}{��ά����˼����һ�󡣡��š� �Ҳ�֪���йؽ�ָ���¡������ϵ��аħ���ط��˼䡭�������Ҹղ���˵�ģ� �Ҳ�����ȫ�˽�������Ԥ�Ե��������ݣ�����������֪����һ���������Ϊ�˴�ij������֮��ġ����������֪���ҾͶ��˽�����Ԥ���ˡ���}{}{9}{}{ru2126}
//{36}{You don't seem well versed in the scriptures.}{}{5}{}{57}{}
{36}{�����������Щ����ֻ��һ֪��⡣}{}{5}{}{57}{}
//{37}{So I'm meant to be some great religious figure? That's ludicrous!}{}{5}{ra 1}{89}{}
{37}{����˵�ұ�����ij���ڽ�ΰ�ˣ���̫��Ц�ˣ�}{}{5}{ra 1}{89}{}
//{38}{So I'm meant to be some great religious figure? That's ludicrous!}{}{5}{ra 2}{93}{}
{38}{����˵�ұ�����ij���ڽ�ΰ�ˣ���̫��Ц�ˣ�}{}{5}{ra 2}{93}{}
//{39}{So I'm meant to be some great religious figure? That's ludicrous!}{}{5}{ra 3}{78}{}
{39}{����˵�ұ�����ij���ڽ�ΰ�ˣ���̫��Ц�ˣ�}{}{5}{ra 3}{78}{}
//{40}{So I'm meant to be some great religious figure? That's ludicrous!}{}{5}{ra 4}{78}{}
{40}{����˵�ұ�����ij���ڽ�ΰ�ˣ���̫��Ц�ˣ�}{}{5}{ra 4}{78}{}
//{41}{So I'm meant to be some great religious figure? That's ludicrous!}{}{5}{ra 5}{81}{}
{41}{����˵�ұ�����ij���ڽ�ΰ�ˣ���̫��Ц�ˣ�}{}{5}{ra 5}{81}{}
//{42}{So I'm meant to be some great religious figure? That's ludicrous!}{}{5}{ra 6}{101}{}
{42}{����˵�ұ�����ij���ڽ�ΰ�ˣ���̫��Ц�ˣ�}{}{5}{ra 6}{101}{}
//{43}{So I'm meant to be some great religious figure? That's ludicrous!}{}{5}{ra 7}{105}{}
{43}{����˵�ұ�����ij���ڽ�ΰ�ˣ���̫��Ц�ˣ�}{}{5}{ra 7}{105}{}
//{44}{So I'm meant to be some great religious figure? That's ludicrous!}{}{5}{ra 8}{109}{}
{44}{����˵�ұ�����ij���ڽ�ΰ�ˣ���̫��Ц�ˣ�}{}{5}{ra 8}{109}{}
//{45}{I make it a rule not to speak with religious fanatics. Good day.}{}{5}{ra 1}{89}{}
{45}{�ҵ�ԭ���Ǿ������ڽ̿�򽻵�������ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 1}{89}{}
//{46}{I make it a rule not to speak with religious fanatics. Good day.}{}{5}{ra 2}{93}{}
{46}{�ҵ�ԭ���Ǿ������ڽ̿�򽻵�������ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 2}{93}{}
//{47}{I make it a rule not to speak with religious fanatics. Good day.}{}{5}{ra 3}{78}{}
{47}{�ҵ�ԭ���Ǿ������ڽ̿�򽻵�������ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 3}{78}{}
//{48}{I make it a rule not to speak with religious fanatics. Good day.}{}{5}{ra 4}{78}{}
{48}{�ҵ�ԭ���Ǿ������ڽ̿�򽻵�������ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 4}{78}{}
//{49}{I make it a rule not to speak with religious fanatics. Good day.}{}{5}{ra 5}{81}{}
{49}{�ҵ�ԭ���Ǿ������ڽ̿�򽻵�������ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 5}{81}{}
//{50}{I make it a rule not to speak with religious fanatics. Good day.}{}{5}{ra 6}{101}{}
{50}{�ҵ�ԭ���Ǿ������ڽ̿�򽻵�������ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 6}{101}{}
//{51}{I make it a rule not to speak with religious fanatics. Good day.}{}{5}{ra 7}{105}{}
{51}{�ҵ�ԭ���Ǿ������ڽ̿�򽻵�������ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 7}{105}{}
//{52}{I make it a rule not to speak with religious fanatics. Good day.}{}{5}{ra 8}{109}{}
{52}{�ҵ�ԭ���Ǿ������ڽ̿�򽻵�������ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 8}{109}{}
//{53}{If this is confusing to you, imagine how I must feel.}{}{5}{}{370}{}
{53}{��������Լ����㲻����������֪�ҵĸ�����ʲô��}{}{5}{}{370}{}
//{57}{Blast it all! There's a damned altar around here somewhere...look on that if you're so bloody smart...uh, esteemed Living One. Sir. [He pauses, thinking.]  Look, I am as new to all of this as you are.  I thought this was all allegorical until I saw you crawl from that flaming zeppelin wreckage unscathed.  It seems the Panarii were right after all...}{Blast it all! There's a damned altar around here somewhere...look on that if you're so bloody smart...uh, esteemed Living One. Madam. [He pauses, thinking.]  Look, I am as new to all of this as you are.  I thought this was all allegorical until I saw you crawl from that flaming zeppelin wreckage unscathed.  It seems the Panarii were right after all...}{}{10}{}{}
{57}{���������⸽����ʲô�ط��и������ļ�̳������Ҫ������ô�����Ļ����ͺúÿ�������д����ʲô����Ŷ����ת���߷�����Щ������������ͣ����һ�£�˼���š������ţ��Ҷ���һ�е��˽����һ���١����ҿ������������Ĵ��Ǹ�����ȼ�յ����ѷ�ͧ����������ʱ������Ϊ��һ�ж�����Ԣ��ġ����ƺ�˵�����������ɵ�Ԥ�����ջ�����ȷ�ġ���}{����Щ���ն�����ȥ�ɣ����⸽����ʲô�ط��и������ļ�̳������Ҫ����ô��������Ļ����ͺúÿ�������д��ʲô����Ŷ�� ��ת���߷�����Щ��Ůʿ������ͣ����һ�£�˼���š������ţ��Ҷ���һ�е��˽����һ���١����ҿ������������Ĵ��Ǹ�����ȼ�յ����ѷ�ͧ����������ʱ������Ϊ��һ�ж�����Ԣ��ġ����ƺ�˵�����������ɵ�Ԥ�����ջ�����ȷ�ġ���}{}{10}{}{}
//{58}{This whole "Living One" thing is a bit tired, don't you think?}{}{5}{}{71}{}
{58}{̸����ôһ���׹��ڡ�ת���ߡ����¶��е㷦ζ�ˣ��㲻������}{}{5}{}{71}{}
//{59}{The Panarii? Who are they?}{}{5}{}{113}{}
{59}{���������ɣ�����Щʲô�ˣ�}{}{5}{}{113}{}
//{60}{I congratulate you on your conversion, but I am leaving.}{}{5}{ra 1}{89}{}
{60}{��ϲ��˵����������ˣ������ҵ����ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 1}{89}{}
//{61}{I congratulate you on your conversion, but I am leaving.}{}{5}{ra 2}{93}{}
{61}{��ϲ��˵����������ˣ������ҵ����ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 2}{93}{}
//{62}{I congratulate you on your conversion, but I am leaving.}{}{5}{ra 3}{78}{}
{62}{��ϲ��˵����������ˣ������ҵ����ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 3}{78}{}
//{63}{I congratulate you on your conversion, but I am leaving.}{}{5}{ra 4}{78}{}
{63}{��ϲ��˵����������ˣ������ҵ����ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 4}{78}{}
//{64}{I congratulate you on your conversion, but I am leaving.}{}{5}{ra 5}{81}{}
{64}{��ϲ��˵����������ˣ������ҵ����ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 5}{81}{}
//{65}{I congratulate you on your conversion, but I am leaving.}{}{5}{ra 6}{101}{}
{65}{��ϲ��˵����������ˣ������ҵ����ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 6}{101}{}
//{66}{I congratulate you on your conversion, but I am leaving.}{}{5}{ra 7}{105}{}
{66}{��ϲ��˵����������ˣ������ҵ����ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 7}{105}{}
//{67}{I congratulate you on your conversion, but I am leaving.}{}{5}{ra 8}{109}{}
{67}{��ϲ��˵����������ˣ������ҵ����ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 8}{109}{}
//{71}{You said that, not me.  Look...I'm no fanatic, but I can't deny what I've seen with my own eyes.  That altar is just southeast of here...I think it might explain a few things.  And if you'll just come to Shrouded Hills with me, then you can speak with the Elder Joachim...he will know everything, and then you can make your choice...}{You said that, not me.  Look...I'm no fanatic, but I can't deny what I've seen with my own eyes.  That altar is just southeast of here...I think it might explain a few things.  And if you'll just come to Shrouded Hills with me, then you can speak with the Elder Joachim...he will know everything, and then you can make your choice...}{}{11}{}{mm1, mm2}
{71}{������˵�ģ��ҿ�û˵�����š����Ҳ��Ƿ��ӣ�������Ҳ���ܷ����Լ�������������ʵ���Ǽ�̳��������Ķ��ϱߡ�������Ҳ������˵��һЩ���⡣����������ܸ���ȥһ��Ⱥɽ����Ϳ���ȥ���ǰ�ϣķ����̸̸������������֪��֮���������Լ�����ɡ���}{������˵�ģ��ҿ�û˵�����š����Ҳ��Ƿ��ӣ�������Ҳ���ܷ����Լ�������������ʵ���Ǽ�̳��������Ķ��ϱߡ�������Ҳ������˵��һЩ���⡣����������ܸ���ȥһ��Ⱥɽ����Ϳ���ȥ���ǰ�ϣķ����̸̸������������֪��֮���������Լ�����ɡ���}{}{11}{}{mm1, mm2}
//{72}{I suppose it can not hurt to search out this "Elder Joachim".}{}{5}{}{0}{jo 0 74}
{72}{�Ҳ�ȥ������λ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ�Ҳûʲô������}{}{5}{}{0}{jo 0 74}
//{73}{I'm not going anywhere with you. Get away from me!}{}{5}{}{120}{}
{73}{�Ҳ������ȥ�κεط�������Զ�㣡}{}{5}{}{120}{}
//{74}{The path out of here leading down to Shrouded Hills is down to the southeast.  We'll stop by the Panarii Shrine on the way out...see if it makes any of this any more clear.  [He looks around at all the carnage.] We should look for any other survivors before we leave, though.  What do you think?}{The path out of here leading down to Shrouded Hills is down to the southeast.  We'll stop by the Panarii Shrine on the way out...see if it makes any of this any more clear.  [He looks around at all the carnage.] We should look for any other survivors before we leave, though.  What do you think?}{}{12}{}{mm 1, mm 2}
{74}{�Ӷ��Ϸ�����ɽ��·�����뿪�����ͨ��Ⱥɽ�����������ߵ�ʱ�����˳��ȥ�ݷ���������̳���������ܲ����ҵ�һ���ʹ���������ʵ�����������������һ���ҿ��ѵ��ֳ�����������Ӧ�����뿪ǰ���һ���û���������Ҵ��ߡ���˵�أ�}{�Ӷ��Ϸ�����ɽ��·�����뿪�����ͨ��Ⱥɽ�����������ߵ�ʱ�����˳��ȥ�ݷ���������̳���������ܲ����ҵ�һ���ʹ���������ʵ�����������������һ���ҿ��ѵ��ֳ�����������Ӧ�����뿪ǰ���һ���û���������Ҵ��ߡ���˵�أ�}{}{12}{}{mm 1, mm 2}
//{75}{Agreed.}{}{5}{}{0}{al +5}
{75}{��ͬ�⡣}{}{5}{}{0}{al +5}
//{76}{No.  I couldn't care less about these unlucky buggers.  Let's go...}{}{5}{}{0}{al -10}
{76}{�����ҲŲ��ں���Щ������˥�������ǻ�߰ɡ���}{}{5}{}{0}{al -10}
//{77}{uhm. Okay.}{}{-4}{}{0}{}
{77}{�š� �ðɡ�}{}{-4}{}{0}{}
//{78}{Look, I understand this whole thing sounds ridiculous, but let me just accompany you down the mountain to Shrouded Hills. I can introduce you to my mentor, Elder Joachim. He can explain this all better than I can. I'm rather new to this whole Panarii thing myself.}{Look, I understand this whole thing sounds ridiculous, but let me just accompany you down the mountain to Shrouded Hills. I can introduce you to my mentor, Elder Joachim. He can explain this all better than I can. I'm rather new to this whole Panarii thing myself.}{}{13}{}{mm1, mm2}
{78}{����˵�������������������������޻�̸֮����������������������ɽ��Ⱥɽ��ȥ���ҿ��԰����������ҵĵ�ʦ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ������������ҽ�����һ�л�úܶࡣ�����ڶ��������������ɻ�֪֮���١�}{���ţ������������������������޻�̸֮����������������������ɽ��Ⱥɽ��ȥ���ҿ��԰����������ҵĵ�ʦ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ������������ҽ�����һ�л�úܶࡣ�����ڶ��������������ɻ�֪֮���١�}{}{13}{}{mm1, mm2}
//{79}{The Panarii? What is that?}{}{5}{}{113}{}
{79}{���������ɣ� ����ʲô��}{}{5}{}{113}{}
//{80}{}{}{}{}{}{}
{80}{}{}{}{}{}{}
//{81}{Look, I understand this whole thing sounds ridiculous, especially with you being a gnome, but let me just accompany you down the mountain to Shrouded Hills. I can introduce you to my mentor, Elder Joachim. He can explain this all better than I can. I'm rather new to this whole Panarii thing myself.}{Look, I understand this whole thing sounds ridiculous, especially with you being a gnome, but let me just accompany you down the mountain to Shrouded Hills. I can introduce you to my mentor, Elder Joachim. He can explain this all better than I can. I'm rather new to this whole Panarii thing myself.}{}{14}{}{mm1, mm2}
{81}{����˵�������������������������޻�̸֮�������Ƕ�����������٪����ԣ���������������������ɽ��Ⱥɽ��ȥ���ҿ��԰����������ҵĵ�ʦ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ������������ҽ�����һ�л�úܶࡣ�����ڶ��������������ɻ�֪֮���١�}{����˵�������������������������޻�̸֮�������Ƕ�����������٪����ԣ���������������������ɽ��Ⱥɽ��ȥ���ҿ��԰����������ҵĵ�ʦ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ������������ҽ�����һ�л�úܶࡣ�����ڶ��������������ɻ�֪֮���١�}{}{14}{}{mm1, mm2}
//{82}{"My being a gnome"?  What's wrong with being a gnome?}{}{5}{}{84}{}
{82}{����������٪�塱�����Ǹ�٪������ô�ˣ�}{}{5}{}{84}{}
//{83}{The Panarii? What is that?}{}{5}{}{113}{}
{83}{���������ɣ� ����ʲô��}{}{5}{}{113}{}
//{84}{Nothing, it's just that the Living One is the reincarnation of a powerful elf wizard...I can't, uh, remember his name, but I think it's carved down on that altar...[He points to the southeast.]  I'd have thought you to have been an elf, or perhaps a half-elf...}{Nothing, it's just that the Living One is the reincarnation of a powerful elf wizard...I can't, uh, remember his name, but I think it's carved down on that altar...[He points to the southeast.]  I'd have thought you to have been an elf, or perhaps a half-elf...}{}{15}{}{}
{84}{ûʲô��ֻ����ת������һ��ΰ��ľ��鷨ʦ��ת�����������ڣ������Dz������������ˣ����������Ǹ���̳��һ�������������֡�������ָ�Ŷ��Ϸ��򡣡��ұ�����Ϊ����ܻ���һ�����飬����һ���뾫��Ҳ˵��������}{ûʲô��ֻ����ת������һ��ΰ��ľ��鷨ʦ��ת�����������ڣ������Dz������������ˣ����������Ǹ���̳��һ�������������֡�������ָ�Ŷ��Ϸ��򡣡��ұ�����Ϊ����ܻ���һ�����飬����һ���뾫��Ҳ˵��������}{}{15}{}{}
//{85}{How dare you compare me to an elf! As a dwarf, I find that insulting!}{}{5}{ra2}{160}{}
{85}{�㾹�Ұ��Һ�һ���������Ტ�ۣ���Ϊһ�����ˣ����Ƕ��ҵ���ܴ��裡}{}{5}{ra2}{160}{}
//{86}{Well, that proves it, then. I'm not this Living One you're seeking.}{}{5}{}{160}{}
{86}{���ǰ����Ǿ���˵��һ���ˡ��Ҹ����Ͳ�����˵�����ת���ߡ�}{}{5}{}{160}{}
//{87}{Who was this elf?}{}{5}{}{170}{}
{87}{���������ʲô�ˣ�}{}{5}{}{170}{}
//{88}{I refuse to take part in this insanity. Good day.}{}{5}{}{120}{}
{88}{�Ҳ���μ�������ӵ��ɶԡ� ��ǡ�}{}{5}{}{120}{}
//{89}{Look, I understand this whole thing sounds ridiculous, especially with you being human, but let me just accompany you down the mountain to Shrouded Hills. I can introduce you to my mentor, Elder Joachim. He can explain this all better than I can. I'm rather new to this whole Panarii thing myself.}{Look, I understand this whole thing sounds ridiculous, especially with you being human, and female besides, but let me just accompany you down the mountain to Shrouded Hills. I can introduce you to my mentor, Elder Joachim. He can explain this all better than I can. I'm rather new to this whole Panarii thing myself.}{}{16}{}{mm1, mm2}
{89}{����˵�������������������������޻�̸֮�������Ƕ�����������������ԣ���������������������ɽ��Ⱥɽ��ȥ���ҿ��԰����������ҵĵ�ʦ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ������������ҽ�����һ�л�úܶࡣ�����ڶ��������������ɻ�֪֮���١�}{����˵�������������������������޻�̸֮�������Ƕ�����������������ԣ���������������������ɽ��Ⱥɽ��ȥ���ҿ��԰����������ҵĵ�ʦ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ������������ҽ�����һ�л�úܶࡣ�����ڶ��������������ɻ�֪֮���١�}{}{16}{}{mm1, mm2}
//{90}{What's wrong with being human? You're human.}{}{5}{}{84}{}
{90}{������ô�ˣ���Ҳ�����డ��}{}{5}{}{84}{}
//{91}{The Panarii? What is that?}{}{5}{}{113}{}
{91}{���������ɣ� ����ʲô��}{}{5}{}{113}{}
//{93}{Look, I understand this whole thing sounds ridiculous, especially with you being dwarven, but let me just accompany you down the mountain to Shrouded Hills. I can introduce you to my mentor, Elder Joachim. He can explain this all better than I can. I'm rather new to this whole Panarii thing myself.}{Look, I understand this whole thing sounds ridiculous, especially with you being dwarven, but let me just accompany you down the mountain to Shrouded Hills. I can introduce you to my mentor, Elder Joachim. He can explain this all better than I can. I'm rather new to this whole Panarii thing myself.}{}{17}{}{mm1, mm2}
{93}{����˵�������������������������޻�̸֮�������Ƕ����������İ��˶��ԣ���������������������ɽ��Ⱥɽ��ȥ���ҿ��԰����������ҵĵ�ʦ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ������������ҽ�����һ�л�úܶࡣ�����ڶ��������������ɻ�֪֮���١�}{����˵�������������������������޻�̸֮�������Ƕ����������İ��˶��ԣ���������������������ɽ��Ⱥɽ��ȥ���ҿ��԰����������ҵĵ�ʦ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ������������ҽ�����һ�л�úܶࡣ�����ڶ��������������ɻ�֪֮���١�}{}{17}{}{mm1, mm2}
//{94}{"Me being dwarven"?  What the hell do you mean by that?}{}{5}{}{84}{}
{94}{���������İ��ˡ����㵽��ʲô��˼��}{}{5}{}{84}{}
//{95}{The Panarii? What is that?}{}{5}{}{113}{}
{95}{���������ɣ� ����ʲô��}{}{5}{}{113}{}
//{101}{Look, I understand this whole thing sounds ridiculous, especially with you being a halfling, but let me just accompany you down the mountain to Shrouded Hills. I can introduce you to my mentor, Elder Joachim. He can explain this all better than I can. I'm rather new to this whole Panarii thing myself.}{Look, I understand this whole thing sounds ridiculous, especially with you being a halfling, but let me just accompany you down the mountain to Shrouded Hills. I can introduce you to my mentor, Elder Joachim. He can explain this all better than I can. I'm rather new to this whole Panarii thing myself.}{}{18}{}{mm1, mm2}
{101}{����˵�������������������������޻�̸֮�������Ƕ����������İ����˶��ԣ���������������������ɽ��Ⱥɽ��ȥ���ҿ��԰����������ҵĵ�ʦ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ������������ҽ�����һ�л�úܶࡣ�����ڶ��������������ɻ�֪֮���١�}{����˵�������������������������޻�̸֮�������Ƕ����������İ����˶��ԣ���������������������ɽ��Ⱥɽ��ȥ���ҿ��԰����������ҵĵ�ʦ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ������������ҽ�����һ�л�úܶࡣ�����ڶ��������������ɻ�֪֮���١�}{}{18}{}{mm1, mm2}
//{102}{"My being a halfling"?  What's wrong with being a halfling?}{}{5}{}{84}{}
{102}{���������İ����ˡ������Ǹ�����������ô�ˣ�}{}{5}{}{84}{}
//{103}{Panarii? What is that?}{}{5}{}{113}{}
{103}{���������ɣ� ����ʲô��}{}{5}{}{113}{}
//{105}{Look, I understand this whole thing sounds ridiculous, especially with you being a half orc, but let me just accompany you down the mountain to Shrouded Hills. I can introduce you to my mentor, Elder Joachim. He can explain this all better than I can. I'm rather new to this whole Panarii thing myself.}{Look, I understand this whole thing sounds ridiculous, especially with you being a half orc, and female besides, but let me just accompany you down the mountain to Shrouded Hills. I can introduce you to my mentor, Elder Joachim. He can explain this all better than I can. I'm rather new to this whole Panarii thing myself.}{}{19}{}{mm1, mm2}
{105}{����˵�������������������������޻�̸֮�������Ƕ����������İ����˶��ԣ���������������������ɽ��Ⱥɽ��ȥ���ҿ��԰����������ҵĵ�ʦ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ������������ҽ�����һ�л�úܶࡣ�����ڶ��������������ɻ�֪֮���١�}{����˵�������������������������޻�̸֮�������Ƕ����������İ����˶��ԣ���������������������ɽ��Ⱥɽ��ȥ���ҿ��԰����������ҵĵ�ʦ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ������������ҽ�����һ�л�úܶࡣ�����ڶ��������������ɻ�֪֮���١�}{}{19}{}{mm1, mm2}
//{106}{"My being a half orc"?  What's wrong with being a half orc?}{}{5}{}{84}{}
{106}{���������İ����ˡ������Ǹ�����������ô�ˣ�}{}{5}{}{84}{}
//{107}{Panarii? What is that?}{}{5}{}{113}{}
{107}{���������ɣ� ����ʲô��}{}{5}{}{113}{}
//{109}{Look, I understand this whole thing sounds ridiculous, especially with you being a half ogre, but let me just accompany you down the mountain to Shrouded Hills. I can introduce you to my mentor, Elder Joachim. He can explain this all better than I can. I'm rather new to this whole Panarii thing myself.}{Look, I understand this whole thing sounds ridiculous, especially with you being a half ogre, but let me just accompany you down the mountain to Shrouded Hills. I can introduce you to my mentor, Elder Joachim. He can explain this all better than I can. I'm rather new to this whole Panarii thing myself.}{}{20}{}{mm1, mm2}
{109}{����˵�������������������������޻�̸֮�������Ƕ����������İ�ʳ��ħ���ԣ���������������������ɽ��Ⱥɽ��ȥ���ҿ��԰����������ҵĵ�ʦ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ������������ҽ�����һ�л�úܶࡣ�����ڶ��������������ɻ�֪֮���١�}{����˵�������������������������޻�̸֮�������Ƕ����������İ�ʳ��ħ���ԣ���������������������ɽ��Ⱥɽ��ȥ���ҿ��԰����������ҵĵ�ʦ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ������������ҽ�����һ�л�úܶࡣ�����ڶ��������������ɻ�֪֮���١�}{}{20}{}{mm1, mm2}
//{110}{"My being a half orc(?ogre)"?  What's wrong with being a half orc?}{}{5}{}{84}{}
{110}{���������İ�ʳ��ħ�������Ǹ���ʳ��ħ����ô�ˣ�}{}{5}{}{84}{}
//{111}{Panarii? What is that?}{}{5}{}{113}{}
{111}{���������ɣ� ����ʲô��}{}{5}{}{113}{}
//{113}{The Panarii are a religion, based around the belief that you will return to destroy evil, or something like that. No, wait, I think there's someone you're meant to fight.  You know...that other fellow.  The evil one...oh, it's all so elven...wrapped up in fancy language and metaphors and all that...}{The Panarii are a religion, based around the belief that you will return to destroy evil, or something like that. No, wait, I think there's someone you're meant to fight.  You know...that other fellow.  The evil one...oh, it's all so elven...wrapped up in fancy language and metaphors and all that...}{}{21}{}{}
{113}{������������һ���ڽ���֯�����ǽ������ڼ����������ݻ�а����������������������֮�ϵġ����ԣ���һ�£���������һ��ȷ��Ҫ���ε�ʲô���ˡ���֪�������Ǹ��һаħ������Ŷ����ʵ��̫���Ͼ���������ˡ������ǾͿᰮ��Щ��ɬ�Ĵ�Ǻ������Լ����������Ѷ��Ķ�������}{������������һ���ڽ���֯�����ǽ������ڼ����������ݻ�а����������������������֮�ϵġ����ԣ���һ�£���������һ��ȷ��Ҫ���ε�ʲô���ˡ���֪�������Ǹ��һаħ������Ŷ����ʵ��̫���Ͼ���������ˡ������ǾͿᰮ��Щ��ɬ�Ĵ�Ǻ������Լ����������Ѷ��Ķ�������}{}{21}{}{}
//{114}{You're fairly useless as a source of information.}{}{5}{}{117}{}
{114}{��Ϊһ���鱨��Դ�㻹��IJ���һ���û�ð���}{}{5}{}{117}{}
//{115}{Look, you've been really, uh, helpful.  But I really must go...}{}{5}{}{117}{}
{115}{����˵����ȷʵ�����������ҵĴ�æ����������ı������ˡ���}{}{5}{}{117}{}
//{117}{I told you I was new at this.  Imagine the way I must feel...here you are, the Chosen One, er, Living One, and I can't even remember who you're supposed to be.  Please...just follow me to Shrouded Hills and we'll talk to the Elder Joachim.  He's very knowledgeable about the Panarii, and will know much better what to do...}{I told you I was new at this.  Imagine the way I must feel...here you are, the Chosen One, er, Living One, and I can't even remember who you're supposed to be.  Please...just follow me to Shrouded Hills and we'll talk to the Elder Joachim.  He's very knowledgeable about the Panarii, and will know much better what to do...}{}{22}{}{}
{117}{��˵���Ҷ���Щ���Ǻ��˽⡣����һ���ҵĸ��ܰɡ�������������ѡ�ߣ�����ת���ߣ��Ҳ������Ӧ����˭�����ˡ������ˡ�����͸���ȥһ��Ⱥɽ��Ȼ����ǰ�ϣķ����̸̸�ɡ�������������֪ʶ��Ԩ�������Ҹ��˽�Ӧ����ô��������¡���}{��˵���Ҷ���Щ���Ǻ��˽⡣����һ���ҵĸ��ܰɡ�������������ѡ�ߣ�����ת���ߣ��Ҳ������Ӧ����˭�����ˡ������ˡ�����͸���ȥһ��Ⱥɽ��Ȼ����ǰ�ϣķ����̸̸�ɡ�������������֪ʶ��Ԩ�������Ҹ��˽�Ӧ����ô��������¡���}{}{22}{}{}
//{118}{I'm not going anywhere with you, Virgil.  Good day.}{}{5}{}{120}{}
{118}{����Ҳ������ȥ��ά����������ˡ�}{}{5}{}{120}{}
//{119}{Well, let's go talk to this Joachim fellow and straighten this out.}{}{5}{}{0}{jo 0 74}
{119}{�Ǻã����Ǿ�ȥ�����ʲô�ǰ�ϣķ̸̸��Ȼ���������°ɡ�}{}{5}{}{0}{jo 0 74}
//{120}{Look, obviously we're both involved in this whether we like it or not.  Please...you must trust me.  I know all of this sounds ludicrous, but if you'll just speak with the Elder Joachim...I, uh, I don't want to fail him...}{Look, obviously we're both involved in this whether we like it or not.  Please...you must trust me.  I know all of this sounds ludicrous, but if you'll just speak with the Elder Joachim...I, uh, I don't want to fail him...}{}{23}{}{mm1}
{120}{����˵����Ȼ���������Ƿ���Ը�����Ҷ��Ѿ�������������ˡ������ˡ�������������ҡ���֪�����������������ܿ�Ц���������ܲ��ܺ��ǰ�ϣķ���Ͼ���ô��΢̸һ�¡����ң������Ҳ�������ʧ������}{����˵����Ȼ���������Ƿ���Ը�����Ҷ��Ѿ�������������ˡ������ˡ�������������ҡ���֪�����������������ܿ�Ц���������ܲ��ܺ��ǰ�ϣķ���Ͼ���ô��΢̸һ�¡����ң������Ҳ�������ʧ������}{}{23}{}{mm1}
//{121}{Alright, I will play along for now. Let's go.}{}{5}{}{0}{jo 0 74}
{121}{�ðɣ��Ҿ͹�����Эһ�ء������߰ɡ�}{}{5}{}{0}{jo 0 74}
//{122}{I am involved in nothing.  Leave me alone.}{}{5}{}{210}{}
{122}{�Ҳ�������κ��¡�����Զ�㡣}{}{5}{}{210}{}
//{160}{As far as I can remember, the scriptures make reference to there being something unusual or unexpected about you when you return.}{As far as I can remember, the scriptures make reference to there being something unusual or unexpected about you when you return.}{}{24}{}{}
{160}{�����ҵ�ӡ�󣬾��ĵ����ᵽ�����ʱ����ijЩ��Ѱ���������벻�������鷢����}{�����ҵ�ӡ�󣬾��ĵ����ᵽ�����ʱ����ijЩ��Ѱ���������벻�������鷢��}{}{24}{}{}
//{161}{I'm telling you, I am NOT this elf that you're speaking of...}{}{5}{}{165}{}
{161}{�Ҹ���˵����*����*��˵���Ǹ����顭��}{}{5}{}{165}{}
//{162}{There's nothing unusual about me! The thought of being elven is absurd!}{}{5}{ra2}{165}{}
{162}{�Һ���Щ��Ѱ�����³����Ϲ�ϵ����Ȼ��Ϊ���Ǿ��飬��̫�����ˣ�}{}{5}{ra2}{165}{}
//{163}{Fine, whatever you want to believe. I'm leaving.}{}{5}{}{120}{}
{163}{�ðɣ�������ô��Ϊ�����ɡ���Ҫ���ˡ�}{}{5}{}{120}{}
//{165}{You're not actually him, just the...uh...spiritual embodiment of his essence, or something like that...}{You're not actually him, just the...uh...spiritual embodiment of his essence, or something like that...}{}{25}{}{}
{165}{�㲢�����������������֡������������ľ���ʵ�ʵĻ�����������࡭��}{�㲢�����������������֡������������ľ���ʵ�ʵĻ�����������࡭��}{}{25}{}{}
//{166}{Whatever.  I'll just speak with this Joachim and be done with it...}{}{5}{}{0}{jo 0 74}
{166}{����ı�ɡ��һ�ȥ����λ�ǰ�ϣķ̸̸��Ȼ�������Щ�¡���}{}{5}{}{0}{jo 0 74}
//{167}{This is preposterous.  I've heard enough...}{}{5}{}{120}{}
{167}{��̫�����ˡ����Ѿ������ˡ���}{}{5}{}{120}{}
//{170}{Let's see...he was, er, the leader of the...the...Elven Council during the Age of Legends, at least I think that's what it was called.  He was the greatest being that ever lived, to hear Elder Joachim tell it.}{Let's see...he was, ER, the leader of the...the...Elven Council during the Age of Legends, at least I think that's what it was called.  He was the greatest being that ever lived, to hear Elder Joachim tell it.}{}{26}{}{}
{170}{�������롭�������ǣ�����������ꡭ�������������䣬��������Ϊ�ǽ���ô�����֡����ǹ�����������ΰ�����������ǰ�ϣķ������ô���ġ�}{�������롭�������ǣ�����������ꡭ�������������䣬��������Ϊ�ǽ���ô�����֡����ǹ�����������ΰ�����������ǰ�ϣķ������ô���ġ�}{}{26}{}{}
//{171}{It sounds like you aren't convinced. What do you think?}{}{5}{}{175}{}
{171}{�����������Ҳ��̫���š�������ô��ģ�}{}{5}{}{175}{}
//{175}{After seeing what I just did, I don't know what to believe anymore.  Believe me, I'm no saint, friend.  A week ago, I would have laughed at all of this.  But now, I just don't know...}{After seeing what I just did, I don't know what to believe anymore.  Believe me, I'm no saint, friend.  A week ago, I would have laughed at all of this.  But now, I just don't know...}{}{27}{}{}
{175}{�����Ҹղŵ�������Ϊ�ɣ����Ѿ���֪����ȥ����Щʲô�ˡ������ң����ѣ��Ҳ���ʥ�ˡ�Ҫ����һ��֮ǰ����һ���ᳰЦ���ڷ�����һ�С������ڣ���ֻ��˵�Ҳ�֪������}{�����Ҹղŵ�������Ϊ�ɣ����Ѿ���֪����ȥ����Щʲô�ˡ������ң����ѣ��Ҳ���ʥ�ˡ�Ҫ����һ��֮ǰ����һ���ᳰЦ���ڷ�����һ�С������ڣ���ֻ��˵�Ҳ�֪������}{}{27}{}{}
//{176}{I suppose it can't hurt to talk to this "Joachim" you mentioned.}{}{5}{}{0}{jo 0 74}
{176}{�Ҳ�ȥ����˵��������ǰ�ϣķ��̸̸Ҳûʲô������}{}{5}{}{0}{jo 0 74}
//{177}{Well, I don't believe any of this. Good day.}{}{5}{}{120}{}
{177}{���ˣ���һ�㶼��������Щ����������ˡ�}{}{5}{}{120}{}
//{180}{[Virgil gives you a shrewd look.]  Listen, SIR.  I may be new to the Panarii, but that doesn't mean that this morning was my first sunrise, are we clear on that?  I can see that you're as muddled about all of this as I am, and I don't appreciate being made a fool of.   You keep that up, and I'll tell you where you can stow that Living One rubbish.  Uh, sir...}{[Virgil gives you a shrewd look.]  Listen, MADAM.  I may be new to the Panarii, but that doesn't mean that this morning was my first sunrise, are we clear on that?  I can see that you're as muddled about all of this as I am, and I don't appreciate being made a fool of.   You keep that up, and I'll tell you where you can stow that Living One rubbish.  Uh, madam...}{}{28}{}{ru2126}
{180}{��ά������һ�ֻ������������㡣�����ţ��������һ��������������ɲ����˽⣬�����Ⲣ����ζ�����Ǹ������С��������������������ܿ��������һ�к���һ��������ͷ�ԣ��ҿɲ�ϲ��������Ū����Ҫ����װ�⣬�Ҿͽ�����ô�κ��Լ���ת���߷ϻ�֢��������������}{��ά������һ�ֻ������������㡣�����ţ�Ůʿ���һ��������������ɲ����˽⣬�����Ⲣ����ζ�����Ǹ������С��������������������ܿ��������һ�к���һ��������ͷ�ԣ��ҿɲ�ϲ��������Ū����Ҫ����װ�⣬�Ҿͽ�����ô�κ��Լ���ת���߷ϻ�֢������Ůʿ����}{}{28}{}{ru2126}
//{181}{Fine.  Just tell me what all of this 'Living One' talk is about...}{}{5}{}{24}{}
{181}{�ðɡ��Ǿ͸�������Щ���ڡ�ת���ߡ��ij�ƪ���۵��׽�����ʲô����}{}{5}{}{24}{}
//{182}{Sorry...just a joke, old chap!  But please, explain this further...}{1}{5}{}{24}{}
{182}{��Ǹ������ֻ�ǿ��˸���Ц���ϻ�ƣ����ǰ��У��ٶ����һЩ����}{1}{5}{}{24}{}
//{183}{Sorry about that, Virgil.  But please, explain a bit further...}{0}{5}{}{24}{}
{183}{�ղŵ����Һܱ�Ǹ��ά���������ǰ��У��ٶ����һ�㡭��}{0}{5}{}{24}{}
//{184}{I feel the same way.  Please leave me alone.  Good day to you...}{}{5}{}{185}{}
{184}{��Ҳ��ô���á������߿���ף����������졭��}{}{5}{}{185}{}
//{185}{Wait!  I didn't mean any disrespect!  I mean, you can say whatever it is that you'd like to...oh bloody hell!  I can't act the simpering fool.  Listen, I really do believe in what the Panarii have to say, and I chose this life because...well...the life I had before wasn't what you'd call a noble one...}{Wait!  I didn't mean any disrespect!  I mean, you can say whatever it is that you'd like to...oh bloody hell!  I can't act the simpering fool.  Listen, I really do believe in what the Panarii have to say, and I chose this life because...well...the life I had before wasn't what you'd call a noble one...}{}{29}{}{}
{185}{��һ�£���û���κ���Ҫð��������˼������˵�������԰���ô˵����ô˵����Ŷ�������ģ���û�������ְ��ĵ�С������˵���ҵ�ȷ���������̵�ÿһ�仰�����Ų��ɣ�����ѡ��������������Ϊ�����ðɡ����ҹ�ȥ��������Ϊ������������ν�����ָ��е���������}{��һ�£���û���κ���Ҫð��������˼������˵�������԰���ô˵����ô˵����Ŷ�������ģ���û�������ְ��ĵ�С������˵���ҵ�ȷ���������̵�ÿһ�仰�����Ų��ɣ�����ѡ��������������Ϊ�����ðɡ����ҹ�ȥ��������Ϊ������������ν�����ָ��е���������}{}{29}{}{}
//{186}{I congratulate you on your recent conversion. I am leaving.}{}{5}{ra 1}{89}{}
{186}{ף�����а�������ҵ����ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 1}{89}{}
//{187}{I congratulate you on your recent conversion. I am leaving.}{}{5}{ra 2}{93}{}
{187}{ף�����а�������ҵ����ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 2}{93}{}
//{188}{I congratulate you on your recent conversion. I am leaving.}{}{5}{ra 3}{78}{}
{188}{ף�����а�������ҵ����ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 3}{78}{}
//{189}{I congratulate you on your recent conversion. I am leaving.}{}{5}{ra 4}{78}{}
{189}{ף�����а�������ҵ����ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 4}{78}{}
//{190}{I congratulate you on your recent conversion. I am leaving.}{}{5}{ra 5}{81}{}
{190}{ף�����а�������ҵ����ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 5}{81}{}
//{191}{I congratulate you on your recent conversion. I am leaving.}{}{5}{ra 6}{101}{}
{191}{ף�����а�������ҵ����ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 6}{101}{}
//{192}{I congratulate you on your recent conversion. I am leaving.}{}{5}{ra 7}{105}{}
{192}{ף�����а�������ҵ����ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 7}{105}{}
//{193}{I congratulate you on your recent conversion. I am leaving.}{}{5}{ra 8}{109}{}
{193}{ף�����а�������ҵ����ˡ�}{}{5}{ra 8}{109}{}
//{194}{Look, just tell me, in no uncertain terms, what is going on here.}{}{5}{}{24}{}
{194}{���ţ�������ң��⵽����ôһ���£���Ҫ������ʡ�}{}{5}{}{24}{}
//{200}{You have returned to destroy evil, or uh, actually, I think there is someone you are meant to fight.}{You have returned to destroy evil, or uh, actually, I think there is someone you are meant to fight.}{}{30}{}{}
{200}{Ϊ�˷���а�����Ѿ��ٴι����ˣ����ߣ�����ʵ���ϣ���������Ҫ���Կ�ij���ض����ˡ�}{Ϊ�˷���а�����Ѿ��ٴι����ˣ����ߣ�����ʵ���ϣ���������Ҫ���Կ�ij���ض����ˡ�}{}{30}{}{}
//{201}{Who am I intended to fight?}{}{5}{}{217}{}
{201}{��Ҫר�ŶԸ�������˭��}{}{5}{}{217}{}
//{202}{You're fairly useless as a source of information.}{}{5}{}{205}{}
{202}{��Ϊһ���鱨��Դ�㻹��IJ���һ���û�ð���}{}{5}{}{205}{}
//{203}{I've heard enough of this insanity. I'm leaving.}{}{5}{}{120}{}
{203}{��Щ�����������Ѿ������ˡ���Ҫ���ˡ�}{}{5}{}{120}{}
//{205}{I told you that I'm new at this. I need to bring you to meet with my mentor, Elder Joachim. He's down the mountain in Shrouded Hills. He can tell us what we're meant to do.}{I told you that I'm new at this. I need to bring you to meet with my mentor, Elder Joachim. He's down the mountain in Shrouded Hills. He can tell us what we're meant to do.}{}{31}{}{mm1, mm2}
{205}{�Ҹ���˵���Ҷ���ЩҲ��̫��Ϥ���ұ������ȥ���ҵĵ�ʦ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ�������ɽ�µ�Ⱥɽ�����ܸ������ǽ�����ô����}{�Ҹ���˵���Ҷ���ЩҲ��̫��Ϥ���ұ������ȥ���ҵĵ�ʦ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ�������ɽ�µ�Ⱥɽ�����ܸ������ǽ�����ô����}{}{31}{}{mm1, mm2}
//{206}{Okay, let's go.}{}{5}{}{0}{jo 0 74}
{206}{�ðɣ������ߡ�}{}{5}{}{0}{jo 0 74}
//{207}{I'm not going anywhere with you. Leave me be.}{}{5}{}{120}{}
{207}{�Ҳ������ȥ�κεط��� �߿���}{}{5}{}{120}{}
//{210}{Please, I need to bring you to meet with my mentor, Elder Joachim. He's down the mountain in Shrouded Hills. He can tell us what we're meant to do.}{Please, I need to bring you to meet with my mentor, Elder Joachim. He's down the mountain in Shrouded Hills. He can tell us what we're meant to do.}{}{32}{}{}
{210}{�����ˣ��ұ������ȥ���ҵĵ�ʦ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ�������ɽ�µ�Ⱥɽ�����ܸ������ǽ�����ô����}{�����ˣ��ұ������ȥ���ҵĵ�ʦ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ�������ɽ�µ�Ⱥɽ�����ܸ������ǽ�����ô����}{}{32}{}{}
//{211}{It doesn't look like I can get rid of you, so let's go.}{}{5}{}{0}{jo 0 74}
{211}{����������û���������ˣ��Ǿ��߰ɡ�}{}{5}{}{0}{jo 0 74}
//{212}{If you don't leave me alone, I am going to kill you.}{}{5}{}{}{lf1 1, fl 240}
{212}{��Ҫ���ٲ��߿����Ҿ������㡣}{}{5}{}{}{lf1 1, fl 240}
//{215}{Please find Elder Joachim in Shrouded Hills, then. I will be here meditating if you should change your mind.}{Please find Elder Joachim in Shrouded Hills, then. I will be here meditating if you should change your mind.}{}{33}{}{mm1, mm2}
{215}{��ô�������㵽Ⱥɽ��ȥ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ�������ı�����������ң��Ҿ�������ڤ�롣}{��ô�������㵽Ⱥɽ��ȥ���ǰ�ϣķ���ϡ�������ı�����������ң��Ҿ�������ڤ�롣}{}{33}{}{mm1, mm2}

������ 2008-11-21 18:35
//{23}{Yeeess.  Right.  You may, uh, rise and serve me, loyal Virgil...}{}{5}{}{180}{}
{23}{�ǡ��ġ� �ܺá�����ԣ��ţ�ƽ���Ӵ��̷��ң����ҳϵ�ά��������}{}{5}{}{180}{}

�ǡ��ġ� �ܺá�����ԣ��ţ�ƽ����Ȼ��Ӵ��̷��ң����ҳϵ�ά��������

�����ź����� �ܰ����������

Ҫ����ô����ķ��������ҳ������������Ѱ�```````

jawf 2008-11-21 20:31
{15}{������˴���˫�֣��������޴롣�������Dz������˸�����??

seanfx 2008-11-21 21:14
//{88}{I refuse to take part in this insanity. Good day.}{}{5}{}{120}{}
-{88}{�Ҳ���μ�������ӵ��ɶԡ� ��ǡ�}{}{5}{}{120}{}
+{88}{�Ҳ����������������������ˡ�}{}{5}{}{120}{}

seanfx 2008-11-21 21:15
-{15}{������˴���˫�֣��������޴롣����Ҳ������أ��Ҳ�ȷ�������ڸ���ô��

seanfx 2008-11-21 21:16

�ҡ����š��Դ˽��ҵ�һ���׸������ԣ��š���������ΰ���ת���ߡ�

seanfx 2008-11-21 21:16
//{20}{What do you mean, 'The Living One'?  Quit speaking in riddles!}{}{5}{}{24}{}
-{20}{����˵ʲô����ת���ߡ������ٽ�ʲô�񻯹����ˣ�}{}{5}{}{24}{}
+{20}{����˵ʲô���������ߡ������ٺ��Ҵ������ˣ�}{}{5}{}{24}{}

seanfx 2008-11-21 21:17
//{22}{I don't mean to be rude, but I'm just not who you think I am...}{}{5}{}{27}{}
-{22}{�Ҳ����������񣬵�������IJ�������Ϊ���Ǹ��ˡ���}{}{5}{}{27}{}
+{22}{ˡ��ֱ�ԣ�����IJ�����˵���Ǹ��ˡ���}{}{5}{}{27}{}

seanfx 2008-11-21 21:17

��֪��������������������Χ�������Ľ̻彨�������Ľ��ɣ�

��֪�������������������ǽ��������Ľ̻彨�������Ľ��ɣ�

seanfx 2008-11-21 21:18
//{160}{As far as I can remember, the scriptures make reference to there being something unusual or unexpected about you when you return.}{As far as I can remember, the scriptures make reference to there being something unusual or unexpected about you when you return.}{}{24}{}{}
-{160}{�����ҵ�ӡ�󣬾��ĵ����ᵽ�����ʱ����ijЩ��Ѱ���������벻�������鷢����}{�����ҵ�ӡ�󣬾��ĵ����ᵽ�����ʱ����ijЩ��Ѱ���������벻�������鷢��}{}{24}{}{}
+{160}{�����ҵ�ӡ�󣬾��ĵ����ᵽ����������ʱ�����ϻ���һЩ��Ѱ���������벻���ı仯��}{�����ҵ�ӡ�󣬾��ĵ����ᵽ����������ʱ�����ϻ���һЩ��Ѱ���������벻���ı仯��}{}{24}{}{}

��仰�����˾��������˹³����ת��Ϊʲô���ǰ��ˡ�������֮��Ļ�ɫ

seanfx 2008-11-21 22:35
//{184}{I feel the same way.  Please leave me alone.  Good day to you...}{}{5}{}{185}{}
-{184}{��Ҳ��ô���á������߿���ף����������졭��}{}{5}{}{185}{}
+{184}{�����á����߰ɡ��ټ�����}{}{5}{}{185}{}

seanfx 2008-11-21 22:35
//{202}{You're fairly useless as a source of information.}{}{5}{}{205}{}
-{202}{��Ϊһ���鱨��Դ�㻹��IJ���һ���û�ð���}{}{5}{}{205}{}
+{202}{�����������������飬�����ǷѾ��ǡ�}{}{5}{}{205}{}

������ 2008-11-22 04:22
�ҿ���ʱ��̫�������� ������

����LS��λ�Ƚ�ǿ

hibake 2008-11-22 09:53
//{114}{You're fairly useless as a source of information.}{}{5}{}{117}{}
{114}{��Ϊһ���鱨��Դ�㻹��IJ���һ���û�ð���}{}{5}{}{117}{}
��Ϊһ���鱨��Դ�������Ǻ����ô���
������ô���鱨�������Ǻ����ô���

hibake 2008-11-22 09:57
//{117}{I told you I was new at this.  Imagine the way I must feel...here you are, the Chosen One, er, Living One, and I can't even remember who you're supposed to be.  Please...just follow me to Shrouded Hills and we'll talk to the Elder Joachim.  He's very knowledgeable about the Panarii, and will know much better what to do...}{I told you I was new at this.  Imagine the way I must feel...here you are, the Chosen One, er, Living One, and I can't even remember who you're supposed to be.  Please...just follow me to Shrouded Hills and we'll talk to the Elder Joachim.  He's very knowledgeable about the Panarii, and will know much better what to do...}{}{22}{}{}
{117}{��˵���Ҷ���Щ���Ǻ��˽⡣����һ���ҵĸ��ܰɡ�������������ѡ�ߣ�����ת���ߣ�����������Ӧ����˭�����ˡ������ˡ�����͸���ȥһ��Ⱥɽ��Ȼ����ǰ�ϣķ����̸̸�ɡ�������������֪���������Ҹ��˽�Ӧ����ôȥ��������¡���}{��˵���Ҷ���Щ���Ǻ��˽⡣����һ���ҵĸ��ܰɡ�������������ѡ�ߣ�����ת���ߣ�����������Ӧ����˭�����ˡ������ˡ�����͸���ȥһ��Ⱥɽ��Ȼ����ǰ�ϣķ����̸̸�ɡ�������������֪���������Ҹ��˽�Ӧ����ôȥ��������¡���}{}{22}{}{}

hibake 2008-11-22 09:58
//{119}{Well, let's go talk to this Joachim fellow and straighten this out.}{}{5}{}{0}{jo 0 74}
{119}{�Ǻã����Ǿ�ȥ�����ʲô�ǰ�ϣķ̸̸��Ȼ��Ū�������°ɡ�}{}{5}{}{0}{jo 0 74}

hibake 2008-11-22 10:02
//{162}{There's nothing unusual about me! The thought of being elven is absurd!}{}{5}{ra2}{165}{}
{162}{�Һ���Щ��Ѱ�����³����Ϲ�ϵ����Ȼ��Ϊ���Ǿ��飬��̫�����ˣ�}{}{5}{ra2}{165}{}
��һ�㶼û�в�������
��ѹ���ͺ�ƽ����

hibake 2008-11-22 10:07
//{184}{I feel the same way.  Please leave me alone.  Good day to you...}{}{5}{}{185}{}
{184}{��Ҳ��ô���á������߿���ף����������졭��}{}{5}{}{185}{}

��Ҳ��ô���á��ݰݣ��ߺá� �������NPC�߿���
��Ҳ��ô���á������ˣ��ټ��� �����������߿���

ͬ��10¥�� ��Ҳ��ô���� �ij� ������

�鿴�����汾: [-- 11.21 У�ԣ�01324ά���� ������Ҫ��ã� --] [-- top --]