立即注册
搜索
查看: 6752|回复: 13

【分享】Vault Dweller's memoirs - 流浪者手记 <附辐射2游戏手册下载>

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-12-17 03:51:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本文出自辐射2官方游戏手册, 原文件来自DAC
本文中文翻译在

The one good thing about growing old is that you get your way. The new leaders of the Tribe (they refuse to call themselves Elders until I have passed on, which should be soon, if I&#39;m lucky) want me to record my knowledge for future generations.

Bah! What knowledge they need is to be found with sweat and blood, not some letters on a page. But the future is a great unknown, and they may have a point. To make them happy, I&#39;ve written down what I feel will be important. (The important words being “what I feel will be important.”)

They want me to write my memoirs. Fine. I&#39;ll do it. But as the song goes, I&#39;ll do it my way. And I&#39;m old enough that I will get my way.

The War

I know little about the War, but it doesn&#39;t really matter. A lot of people died when a lot of atomic bombs went off and nearly destroyed the world. If you don&#39;t know what an atomic bomb was, then imagine the worst thing possible. Atomic bombs were worse than that.

The Vaults

Like all of the original members of the Tribe, I came from the Vaults. Before the War, the government of the United States, which numbered in the thousands of villages, and had many, many tribesman per village, paid to have these huge holes dug in mountains and huts of metal and stone built underground. There were many Vaults. Some were close to cities, and some far away. These Vaults were to be used as safe places in case of atomic war. As you may guess, when the War came your ancestors made it to a Vault. Vault-13 to be specific.

For several generations, your ancestors and mine lived within the Vault. As best as they could figure, it was too dangerous to try and leave the Vault. They grew their own food, recycled their waste, read, worked, slept, had families, and even purified the necessary water within the Vault. I was born in the creche, and was raised by the community (and a robot). It was a good life, but all good things come to an end. About three generations after the War, the water-purification chip the Vault relied on to create the fresh water broke down. All the spare parts were missing or busted, and without the water-chip the Vault was doomed. Something had to be done.

The Overseer gathered the healthy of us between a certain age and made us draw straws. Guess what? I drew the short one. Wouldn&#39;t be much of story if I didn&#39;t, would it?

I left the Vault the next day.

Life on the Outside

My first few days were harrowing to say the least. I fought off some giant mutant rats that were more interested in eating me than they should have been. My only clue was the location of another Vault, number 15. I spent a couple of days stumbling through the desert before I came upon a small settlement. I stopped there for help, and encountered the little town called Shady Sands. I helped them, and they helped me. Understand that survival requires that you work together, even with people you may not trust. I did earn the trust, however, of two prominent citizens of Shady Sands - Tandy, and her father, Aradesh.

With their knowledge, and the help of a man called Ian, I continued on my way to Vault-15. The ruins of Vault-15, to be more specific. Ravaged by the elements, scavengers, and time itself, Vault-15 was no help for my people. The control room that contained their water-chip was buried under tons of fallen rock, and I had to move on.

After a small problem with some Raiders, who would continue for years to plague not only myself, but the Tribe, I found myself in Junktown. It was here that I learned the most important rule of all: doing a good thing sometimes means being a very bad person. My memories of Junktown are tainted, and I feel no remorse for my actions in that place. It was there that I came across a dog, who adopted me and was my faithful friend from there on. I miss Dogmeat to this day.

While Junktown was a city of traders (and traitors), it did not have a water-chip. I was not desperate yet, as there was still time for me to recover the chip and return to my home, but I needed to move on. Fortunately, they pointed me in the direction of the Hub, the largest city in the wasteland.

The Hub was a larger city than both Junktown and Shady Sands combined. You could drop the Vault in there, and you probably would not notice. But the people of the Hub had no life, and it was a desolate place just the same. It eased my mind, however, to hire some merchants to bring water to the Vault. Looking back, it was probably a mistake to do so, but I was still innocent of the evils that lurked through the ruins of civilization.

A small clue led me to the city of the ghouls, the place they called Necropolis. It was there that I encountered large mutants, armed with weapons of an unknown origin. It is with heavy sadness that I say that Ian lost his life in the city of the dead. A super mutant burned him to death with a flamethrower. The passage of time is no proof against the memory of burning flesh. His sacrifice was not in vain, as I did find the waterchip buried beneath the city. It was with easier steps that I returned to Vault-13.

Enemies of the State

While the Overseer was obviously happy to see me returned to the Vault, alive and with the necessary water-chip, he was distrought at my description of the super mutants. It is here that I realized the mistake I had made with the water-merchants. I had pointed them, and others, in the direction of our home. Without the protection of anonymity, the Vault could easily have been destroyed. The knowledge of the fate of Vault-15 did not help.

The Overseer tasked me with a new mission. Find and destroy the danger of the super mutants.

Once again, I left the Vault. This time, it was was easier on my heart. Looking back now, I realize it was also the first time I should have seen the true hearts of the other vault-dwellers and the Overseer.

I returned to the Hub, looking for clues. Some time was spent there, and I discovered a shady underworld amongst the hustle and bustle of that large city. They thought they could manipulate me, but I proved them wrong and used the crooks instead. I did rescue a young man who belonged to the Brotherhood of Steel. A few trouble-makers tried to stop me, but I learned much about survival since leaving the Vault.

It was in my best interest to leave town for a while. I journeyed to this Brotherhood. Thinking they would have the knowledge I sought, I tried to join them. They required me to go on a quest before they would let me in. Thinking it would be a short and easy quest, I agreed and set off for the place they called the Glow. The horror of atomic war was never so obvious to me until then.

The Brotherhood was surprised to see me, and even more surprised to see that I had not only survived their quest, but succeeded. They gave me the information I required and some of their technology, and I set off in search of the Boneyard.

On my way, I took a detour and stopped by Necropolis in order to see some old friends. Unfortunately, that place was now truly the city of the dead. All the ghouls had been slaughtered. Large mutants roamed the streets. I found one survivor who told me that the mutants had attacked shortly after I had left. Before he died, the ghoul told me that the mutants were looking for pure strain humans, and one in particular. The ghoul&#39;s description of the mutants&#39; special target fit me perfectly. It was with a heavy heart and a cold burning on my soul that I continued on to Boneyard.

The Master

The city of Los Angeles must have been the largest in the world before the War. The LA Boneyard stretched forever, the skeletons of buildings lying under the hot sun. Not even the wind entered this dead city.

I found many enemies, and a few friends, in the Boneyard. I killed when necessary and learned more about the nature of my true foes.

Deep under the ground, I found an evil that was behind the mutants and their army. Within a dark and forbidding Vault, where the walls dripped with human flesh, and the screaming of dying echoed through the halls, I found many evil creatures and mutants.

Walking among the misshapen ones, I killed one of their servants and took his clothing. Hidden from casual searches, I made my way to the bottom of the Vault. The deeper into the Vault I went, the more gruesome the journey. More and more flesh was to be found, integrated into the very walls. The worst part of it was that the flesh was still alive, and even aware of my presence.

After a while, I found myself in the presence of the most hideous sight yet. I still cannot bring myself to write of this discovery, but let it be known that when I left, the Beast was dead and the Master of the mutant army was no more.

The Vats

My job was still not finished, for I still had one task remaining. The Master had literally built his army one mutant at a time. Humans, preferably with little radiation damage, were to be captured and sent to the Vats. There they were dipped in something called FEV, which transformed them into the large, grotesque mutants.

I had to find these Vats, and put them out of action as well, lest another take the Masters place and continue to build the mutant army. Fortunately, my friends at the Brotherhood had a few clues, and helped me reach my goal.

Invading the Vats, I came across more mutants and robots. None could stand in my way. I had a mission. I had a goal. I had a really large gun. It was here that Dogmeat fell, a victim of a powerful energy forcefield. I miss that dog.

I destroyed the Vats that day, and with it, the mutant army. The last I heard, they splintered and disappeared into the desert.

My Return to Vault-13

I was not treated to a heroe&#39;s welcome when I returned to Vault-13. The overseer met me outside the massive Vault door, and told me point blank that while my services to the Vault will always be remembered, he could no longer trust me or what I had become. He said something along the lines that I had saved the Vault, and now I must leave. Bastard.

So, I left.

The days and weeks that followed were hard on me. I had met few true friends outside the Vault, and they had died following me. Now, my family had kicked me out and said that I could never return. I screamed. I cried. Slowly I came to realize that the Overseer may have been correct. I had changed. Life outside the Vault was different, and now I, too, was different. But I have never forgiven him for doing what he did to me.

I wandered the desert, but never moved far from the mountains that shielded the Vault from the rest of the world. Perhaps I wanted to return, and force my way in, or plead for them to take me back. Fortunately, it did not come to that. I found a few wretched souls, a small group of Vaultdwellers, who upon hearing of what happened to me, had decided to leave the Vault and join my side. They knew little of the outside world, and would have died if it were not for my assistance.

Together, our little group moved north, away from the Vault, and away from that old life. Slowly, I taught them what experience had taught me. And together we learned to thrive.

The Tribe
Over time, our ragtag group turned into a tribe. I fell in love with one of them, and we raised a family, like all of our tribespeople.

We founded the Village, beyond the great cliff. It is a secure home thanks to our hard work. We would send scouts back towards the Vault, to help others who thought like ourselves, but that slowly came to an end. We no longer head in that direction. I often wonder what became of Vault-13, and the other Vaults, but I never had the time to go exploring again.

I taught the others the skills they would need to survive and grow strong. Hunting, farming and other skills to feed us. Engineering and science to build our homes. Fighting to protect what was ours.

My love and I led the village and the Tribe. The Tribe grew, and grew strong with our help. But all things come to an end. Our sons and daughters are now the leaders. I&#39;m sure that the Tribe will continue to grow strong under the leadership of our children.

My love perished years ago, and not a day goes by that I do not think of Pat&#39;s face. I see it everytime I look at our children. This journal is our legacy to them, to their children, and to the rest of the Tribe.

That is my story, and I am sticking to it.

-The Wanderer

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2009-12-17 03:58:56 | 显示全部楼层
辐射2游戏手册下载

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
发表于 2009-12-17 09:37:19 | 显示全部楼层
流浪者手记???貌似在很多年前的大众软件杂志社出的FO2攻略书上面看过中文版。。。

再次翻译了一次?
发表于 2009-12-17 10:31:09 | 显示全部楼层
我英文太烂了```
发表于 2009-12-17 11:07:04 | 显示全部楼层
引用第3楼anisa于2009-12-17 10:31发表的  :
我英文太烂了```
好好学好好混将来什么英文游戏都能享受了
 楼主| 发表于 2009-12-17 19:41:16 | 显示全部楼层
引用第2楼老钱于2009-12-17 09:37发表的  :
流浪者手记???貌似在很多年前的大众软件杂志社出的FO2攻略书上面看过中文版。。。

再次翻译了一次?
再次翻译?
 楼主| 发表于 2009-12-18 14:05:01 | 显示全部楼层
囧 没人回帖
发表于 2009-12-18 15:01:01 | 显示全部楼层
日益严重的一个老的好处是你的路。 The new leaders of the Tribe (they refuse to call themselves Elders until I have passed on, which should be soon, if I&#39;m lucky) want me to record my knowledge for future generations.该部落的新领导人(他们拒绝把自己称为长老,直到我通过了,应该很快,如果我幸运的话)要我记录在案,我为子孙后代的知识。

Bah!算了吧! What knowledge they need is to be found with sweat and blood, not some letters on a page.什么知识,他们需要的是用汗水和鲜血,而不是在页面上的一些发现两封信件。 But the future is a great unknown, and they may have a point.但是,未来是一个很大的未知数,他们也许有一点。 To make them happy, I&#39;ve written down what I feel will be important.为了让他们快乐,我已记下我觉得很重要。 (The important words being “what I feel will be important.”) (重要的话是“我觉得很重要。”)

They want me to write my memoirs.他们要我写我的回忆录。 Fine.美好的。 I&#39;ll do it.我会去做。 But as the song goes, I&#39;ll do it my way.不过,这首歌去,我会尽自己的路。 And I&#39;m old enough that I will get my way.我这样年纪的人,我会得到我的方式。

The War 战争

I know little about the War, but it doesn&#39;t really matter.我知道不多,战争,但它其实并不重要。 A lot of people died when a lot of atomic bombs went off and nearly destroyed the world.很多人死亡时,原子弹很多去了,几乎摧毁了世界。 If you don&#39;t know what an atomic bomb was, then imagine the worst thing possible.如果你不知道什么是原子弹,那么想象的最糟糕的可能。 Atomic bombs were worse than that.原子弹的不如说。

The Vaults 的拱顶

Like all of the original members of the Tribe, I came from the Vaults.一样的部落原来所有成员,我从金库。 Before the War, the government of the United States, which numbered in the thousands of villages, and had many, many tribesman per village, paid to have these huge holes dug in mountains and huts of metal and stone built underground.在战前,在美国,这是中村千计数政府,有很多,许多部落每个村庄,支付给了这些巨大的洞,在山区和金属茅屋,建在地下石头。 There were many Vaults.有很多金库。 Some were close to cities, and some far away.有些人在城市附近,有些遥远。 These Vaults were to be used as safe places in case of atomic war.这些穹隆将被用作战争的情况下原子安全的地方。 As you may guess, when the War came your ancestors made it to a Vault.正如您可能会猜到,当战争来使你的祖先的金库。 Vault-13 to be specific.跳马- 13具体。

For several generations, your ancestors and mine lived within the Vault.几代人,你的祖先和我住在金库。 As best as they could figure, it was too dangerous to try and leave the Vault.尽量为他们的数字,实在是太危险,设法离开金库。 They grew their own food, recycled their waste, read, worked, slept, had families, and even purified the necessary water within the Vault.他们长大他们自己的粮食,回收的废物,阅读,工作,睡觉,他的家庭,甚至纯化金库内所需的水。 I was born in the creche, and was raised by the community (and a robot).我出生在育婴院,并受到社会各界提出的问题(和机器人)。 It was a good life, but all good things come to an end.这是一个很好的生活,但一切有益的事告一段落。 About three generations after the War, the water-purification chip the Vault relied on to create the fresh water broke down.关于三代战后,水净化芯片金库依靠创造淡水破裂。 All the spare parts were missing or busted, and without the water-chip the Vault was doomed.所有的零件人失踪或破产,并没有水,芯片Vault是注定要失败。 Something had to be done.发生了一些工作要做。

The Overseer gathered the healthy of us between a certain age and made us draw straws.监督员收集的某个年龄在我们的健康,使我们制定稻草。 Guess what?你猜怎么着? I drew the short one.我提请短。 Wouldn&#39;t be much of story if I didn&#39;t, would it?不会太多的故事,如果我没有,不是吗?

I left the Vault the next day.我离开金库第二天。

Life on the Outside 生活在外面

My first few days were harrowing to say the least.我的头几天是痛苦的,至少可以说。 I fought off some giant mutant rats that were more interested in eating me than they should have been.我进行过一些大的人吃,我更感兴趣的突变鼠比他们应有的水平。 My only clue was the location of another Vault, number 15.我唯一的线索是另一金库,第15的位置。 I spent a couple of days stumbling through the desert before I came upon a small settlement.我花了穿越沙漠前,我呼吁来解决一个小障碍几天。 I stopped there for help, and encountered the little town called Shady Sands.我不再有帮助,以及遇到的小镇称为黑幕金沙。 I helped them, and they helped me.我帮助他们,他们帮助了我。 Understand that survival requires that you work together, even with people you may not trust.明白生存需要你一起工作的人,即使你可能不信任。 I did earn the trust, however, of two prominent citizens of Shady Sands - Tandy, and her father, Aradesh.我没有赢得信任,然而,两名著名的公民黑幕金沙-坦迪,和她的父亲,Aradesh。

With their knowledge, and the help of a man called Ian, I continued on my way to Vault-15.在他们的知识,一名男子叫伊恩的帮助,我继续我的方式金库- 15。 The ruins of Vault-15, to be more specific.储存仓遗址- 15,更具体。 Ravaged by the elements, scavengers, and time itself, Vault-15 was no help for my people.蹂躏的元素,拾荒者,和时间本身,跳马- 15是没有我的帮助。 The control room that contained their water-chip was buried under tons of fallen rock, and I had to move on.控制室里的水含有芯片是埋在落石吨,我不得不前进。

After a small problem with some Raiders, who would continue for years to plague not only myself, but the Tribe, I found myself in Junktown.在与一些攻略,小问题,谁将会持续数年,不仅困扰着我,但部落,我发现自己在Junktown。 It was here that I learned the most important rule of all: doing a good thing sometimes means being a very bad person.正是在这里,我学到了最重要的规则:做一件好事,有时意味着一个很坏的人。 My memories of Junktown are tainted, and I feel no remorse for my actions in that place.对Junktown我的记忆是污染,我觉得在这个地方我的行为没有任何悔意。 It was there that I came across a dog, who adopted me and was my faithful friend from there on.在那里,我碰到狗,谁通过了我,并从那里我的忠实朋友。 I miss Dogmeat to this day.我想念狗肉到今天。

While Junktown was a city of traders (and traitors), it did not have a water-chip.虽然Junktown是一个商人(和叛徒市),它没有水芯片。 I was not desperate yet, as there was still time for me to recover the chip and return to my home, but I needed to move on.我还没有绝望,因为仍然有时间,我收回芯片并返回到我家,但我需要继续前进。 Fortunately, they pointed me in the direction of the Hub, the largest city in the wasteland.幸运的是,他们指出,在该中心,在荒地的方向,我最大的城市。

The Hub was a larger city than both Junktown and Shady Sands combined.该中心是一个比都Junktown和较大的市金沙黑幕结合。 You could drop the Vault in there, and you probably would not notice.你可以减少在那里的金库,你可能不会另行通知。 But the people of the Hub had no life, and it was a desolate place just the same.但是,中心的人民没有生活,这是一个荒凉的地方也一样。 It eased my mind, however, to hire some merchants to bring water to the Vault.它缓解我的脑海,但是,聘请一些商人将水的金库。 Looking back, it was probably a mistake to do so, but I was still innocent of the evils that lurked through the ruins of civilization.回想起来,它可能是一个错误这样做,但我仍然认为,通过文明的废墟潜伏祸害无辜。

A small clue led me to the city of the ghouls, the place they called Necropolis.一个小线索使我的盗尸者的城市,他们所谓的地点墓地。 It was there that I encountered large mutants, armed with weapons of an unknown origin.在那里,我遇到大的突变体,与来源不明的武器装备。 It is with heavy sadness that I say that Ian lost his life in the city of the dead.这是我说,伊恩失去了死城,他的生活与沉重的悲哀。 A super mutant burned him to death with a flamethrower.阿超突变火焰喷射器烧毁了他死刑。 The passage of time is no proof against the memory of burning flesh.随着时间的推移并没有对燃烧肉内存证明。 His sacrifice was not in vain, as I did find the waterchip buried beneath the city.他的牺牲不是徒劳的,因为我没有找到位于城市埋葬waterchip。 It was with easier steps that I returned to Vault-13.正是本着简单的步骤,我回到金库- 13。

Enemies of the State 国家敌人

While the Overseer was obviously happy to see me returned to the Vault, alive and with the necessary water-chip, he was distrought at my description of the super mutants.虽然巡察员是很高兴看到我回到了金库,活着,必要的水芯片,他在我的超突变描述distrought。 It is here that I realized the mistake I had made with the water-merchants.正是在这里,我才意识到我曾与水制成的错误,商人。 I had pointed them, and others, in the direction of our home.我曾指出他们和其他人在我们家的方向。 Without the protection of anonymity, the Vault could easily have been destroyed.如果没有匿名保护,跳马很容易被摧毁。 The knowledge of the fate of Vault-15 did not help.在命运的知识金库- 15没有帮助。

The Overseer tasked me with a new mission.监督员的任务是我新的使命。 Find and destroy the danger of the super mutants.查找和破坏的超级突变的危险。

Once again, I left the Vault.我再次离开了金库。 This time, it was was easier on my heart.这一次,这是比较容易在我的心上。 Looking back now, I realize it was also the first time I should have seen the true hearts of the other vault-dwellers and the Overseer.现在回想起来,我意识到这也是我第一次应该看到其他跳马的真实心,居民和巡察。

I returned to the Hub, looking for clues.我回到中心,寻找线索。 Some time was spent there, and I discovered a shady underworld amongst the hustle and bustle of that large city.花了一些时间,而我发现之间的喧嚣和繁华的大城市阴暗的黑社会。 They thought they could manipulate me, but I proved them wrong and used the crooks instead.他们认为他们可以操纵我,但我证明他们错了,并用,而不是骗子。 I did rescue a young man who belonged to the Brotherhood of Steel.我没有拯救一个年轻人谁属于钢铁兄弟。 A few trouble-makers tried to stop me, but I learned much about survival since leaving the Vault.一些滋事分子试图阻止我,但我学到了很多关于生存自离开金库。

It was in my best interest to leave town for a while.这是对我最有利离开了一段时间城市。 I journeyed to this Brotherhood.余梦游这个兄弟。 Thinking they would have the knowledge I sought, I tried to join them.他们会思考的知识,我要求,我想加入他们的行列。 They required me to go on a quest before they would let me in. Thinking it would be a short and easy quest, I agreed and set off for the place they called the Glow.他们要求我就一去追求,才会让英寸思考这将是一个短,容易追求我,我同意了,并为地方,他们被称为发光了。 The horror of atomic war was never so obvious to me until then.核战争恐怖从来没有那么明显,我到那时。

The Brotherhood was surprised to see me, and even more surprised to see that I had not only survived their quest, but succeeded.兄弟会惊讶地看到我,更惊讶地看到,我不仅幸存的追求,但成功。 They gave me the information I required and some of their technology, and I set off in search of the Boneyard.他们给了我所要求的资料和他们的一些技术,并设置在架构中寻找了。

On my way, I took a detour and stopped by Necropolis in order to see some old friends.在我这样,我采取了迂回和墓地停止才能看到一些老朋友。 Unfortunately, that place was now truly the city of the dead.不幸的是,那个地方现在是真正的城市的死亡。 All the ghouls had been slaughtered.所有的盗尸者已被宰杀。 Large mutants roamed the streets.大型突变体流浪街头。 I found one survivor who told me that the mutants had attacked shortly after I had left.我发现一名幸存者告诉我,谁的突变袭击后不久,我离开。 Before he died, the ghoul told me that the mutants were looking for pure strain humans, and one in particular.在他去世时,盗墓者告诉我,正在寻找突变纯种人类,特别是1。 The ghoul&#39;s description of the mutants&#39; special target fit me perfectly.在食尸鬼的突变体的特殊目标的描述非常适合我。 It was with a heavy heart and a cold burning on my soul that I continued on to Boneyard.这是怀着沉重的心情和我的灵魂,我到架构中继续冷燃烧。

The Master 大师

The city of Los Angeles must have been the largest in the world before the War.在洛杉矶市必须是战前世界上最大的。 The LA Boneyard stretched forever, the skeletons of buildings lying under the hot sun.洛杉矶架构中永远延伸,在烈日下躺在建筑物的骨架。 Not even the wind entered this dead city.甚至连风进入这个死城。

I found many enemies, and a few friends, in the Boneyard.我发现许多敌人,和几个朋友,在架构中。 I killed when necessary and learned more about the nature of my true foes.我杀死必要时了解了我的真正敌人大自然的了解。

Deep under the ground, I found an evil that was behind the mutants and their army.在地下深处,我发现了一个罪恶的背后,突变体和他们的军队。 Within a dark and forbidding Vault, where the walls dripped with human flesh, and the screaming of dying echoed through the halls, I found many evil creatures and mutants.在一个黑暗而禁止金库,那里的人肉墙滴,和死亡的尖叫通过大厅回响,我发现了很多邪恶的生物和突变。

Walking among the misshapen ones, I killed one of their servants and took his clothing.中畸形的散步,我杀了他们的人员之一,他的衣服了。 Hidden from casual searches, I made my way to the bottom of the Vault.来自休闲搜索隐藏的,我在我的方式对金库的底部。 The deeper into the Vault I went, the more gruesome the journey.在更深入的金库我去,更可怕的旅程。 More and more flesh was to be found, integrated into the very walls.越来越多的肉是可以发现,进入非常墙壁之中。 The worst part of it was that the flesh was still alive, and even aware of my presence.最糟糕的部分,就是肉体还活着,甚至知道我的存在。

After a while, I found myself in the presence of the most hideous sight yet.过了一段时间,我发现最可怕的一幕还没有自己的存在。 I still cannot bring myself to write of this discovery, but let it be known that when I left, the Beast was dead and the Master of the mutant army was no more.我还是不忍心写这一发现,但请你知道,当我离开后,死了,野兽的突变军队法师全没了。

The Vats 在大桶

My job was still not finished, for I still had one task remaining.我的工作仍然没有完成,因为我还有一个任务,余下的。 The Master had literally built his army one mutant at a time.大师在他的军队从字面上建成,一次突变。 Humans, preferably with little radiation damage, were to be captured and sent to the Vats.人类,最好辐射损伤小,将被捕获并送到大桶。 There they were dipped in something called FEV, which transformed them into the large, grotesque mutants.在那里,他们被称为肺活量下降的东西,它变成大型的,怪诞的突变他们。

I had to find these Vats, and put them out of action as well, lest another take the Masters place and continue to build the mutant army.我必须找到这些大桶,并把他们的行动以及进行,以免再参加名人赛,并继续军队的突变。 Fortunately, my friends at the Brotherhood had a few clues, and helped me reach my goal.幸运的是,在我的兄弟朋友们的线索,并帮助我达到我的目标。

Invading the Vats, I came across more mutants and robots.入侵的大桶,我遇到更多的突变体和机器人。 None could stand in my way.没有人能站在我的方式。 I had a mission.我有一个使命。 I had a goal.我有一个目标。 I had a really large gun.我有一个非常大的枪。 It was here that Dogmeat fell, a victim of a powerful energy forcefield.正是在这里,狗肉下跌,强大的能量力场的受害者。 I miss that dog.我很怀念那条狗。

I destroyed the Vats that day, and with it, the mutant army.余摧毁了酒桶的日子,它的突变体的军队。 The last I heard, they splintered and disappeared into the desert.最后我听到,他们分化,并到沙漠消失了。

My Return to Vault-13 我回到金库- 13

I was not treated to a heroe&#39;s welcome when I returned to Vault-13.我不是一顿heroe的欢迎,当我回到金库- 13。 The overseer met me outside the massive Vault door, and told me point blank that while my services to the Vault will always be remembered, he could no longer trust me or what I had become.监督员以外的地方开会巨大金库大门我,告诉我点的空白,虽然我的服务金库将永远记住,他不再信任我,或者我已经成为。 He said something along the lines that I had saved the Vault, and now I must leave.他说,沿东西,我救了金库行,现在我必须离开。 Bastard.私生子。

So, I left.所以,我离开。

The days and weeks that followed were hard on me.几天和几个星期的努力我。 I had met few true friends outside the Vault, and they had died following me.我见过一些外金库真正的朋友,他们已死于我。 Now, my family had kicked me out and said that I could never return.现在,我家有踢我出去,说我不会再回来。 I screamed.我尖叫。 I cried.我哭了。 Slowly I came to realize that the Overseer may have been correct.慢慢地我开始认识到,巡察可能是正确的。 I had changed.我改变了。 Life outside the Vault was different, and now I, too, was different.金库外的生活是不同的,现在我也有所不同。 But I have never forgiven him for doing what he did to me.但我从来没有原谅他做我他。

I wandered the desert, but never moved far from the mountains that shielded the Vault from the rest of the world.我漫步沙漠,但从未已经从群山屏蔽来自世界各地的金库远。 Perhaps I wanted to return, and force my way in, or plead for them to take me back.也许我想回来,并迫使我的方式,或恳求他们带我回家。 Fortunately, it did not come to that.幸运的是,它不来的。 I found a few wretched souls, a small group of Vaultdwellers, who upon hearing of what happened to me, had decided to leave the Vault and join my side.我发现一些可怜的灵魂,一个Vaultdwellers,谁后发生了什么我听,他决定离开Vault和加入我身旁的小团体。 They knew little of the outside world, and would have died if it were not for my assistance.他们知道外面的世界不多,就死了,如果不是因为我的帮助。

Together, our little group moved north, away from the Vault, and away from that old life.而且,我们的小团体北移,远离Vault和远离旧的生活。 Slowly, I taught them what experience had taught me.慢慢地,我教给他们什么经验告诉我。 And together we learned to thrive.我们了解到一起茁壮成长。

The Tribe 该部落
Over time, our ragtag group turned into a tribe.随着时间的推移,我们的无赖集团变成一个部落。 I fell in love with one of them, and we raised a family, like all of our tribespeople.我爱上了,其中之一,我们提出了一个家庭,如我们的部落所有。

We founded the Village, beyond the great cliff.成立以后,我们伟大的悬崖村。 It is a secure home thanks to our hard work.这是一个安全的家庭感谢我们的辛勤工作。 We would send scouts back towards the Vault, to help others who thought like ourselves, but that slowly came to an end.我们会派侦察员回对金库,帮助别人谁想到像我们这样,但慢慢地结束了。 We no longer head in that direction.我们不再朝这个方向努力。 I often wonder what became of Vault-13, and the other Vaults, but I never had the time to go exploring again.我常常想知道成为金库- 13,和其他穹隆,但我从来没有时间去探索了。

I taught the others the skills they would need to survive and grow strong.我教别人的技能,他们需要生存和壮大。 Hunting, farming and other skills to feed us.狩猎,农耕和其他技能养活我们。 Engineering and science to build our homes.工程和科学建设我们的家园。 Fighting to protect what was ours.战斗,以保护我们的是什么。

My love and I led the village and the Tribe.我的爱和我领导的村庄和部落。 The Tribe grew, and grew strong with our help.该部落增长,成长在我们的帮助强劲。 But all things come to an end.但是,所有的事情告一段落。 Our sons and daughters are now the leaders.我们的儿子和女儿现在的领导人。 I&#39;m sure that the Tribe will continue to grow strong under the leadership of our children.我相信,部落将继续增长下我们的孩子坚强的领导。

My love perished years ago, and not a day goes by that I do not think of Pat&#39;s face.我的爱丧生年前,而不是每天都会有一些我不认为是帕特的脸。 I see it everytime I look at our children.每次我看到我在我们的孩子看。 This journal is our legacy to them, to their children, and to the rest of the Tribe.这个杂志是我们对他们的遗产,对他们的子女,以及部落的休息。

That is my story, and I am sticking to it.这是我的故事,我坚持它。

以上,为机翻
发表于 2009-12-18 15:02:46 | 显示全部楼层
机翻得有点像读古文``
发表于 2009-12-18 15:07:20 | 显示全部楼层
发现360浏览器可以一键机翻,试者玩
发表于 2009-12-18 15:12:00 | 显示全部楼层
仔细一看,“这是怀着沉重的心情和我的灵魂,我到架构中继续冷燃烧。”这是什么跟什么啊??润色的重要性体现出来了
发表于 2009-12-18 19:35:03 | 显示全部楼层
中文版在此~~
http://www.bn13.com/bbs/read.php?tid=6121

其实顶楼已经贴了连接,需要用鼠标找一下
 楼主| 发表于 2010-1-12 00:51:23 | 显示全部楼层
顶上去
发表于 2010-1-25 09:12:15 | 显示全部楼层
     好复杂
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|13号避难所

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:36 , Processed in 0.072205 second(s), 15 queries .

快速评论 返回顶部 返回列表