楼主
发表于 2008-12-14 00:51:33 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
当寇刚还只是寇刚的时候

当他还是精灵议会的骄傲人类成员的时候

日记

有点难度了

{1170}{28l
February 10
I've been working diligently as of late to assure the Council that their selection of myself was not a mistake.  As the first human wizard on the Elven Council, I feel I have a great responsibility to prove my worth, and to show them that my understanding of the old magicks is equal to their own.  I believe I have the support of Nasrudin and a few of the others, but Arronax and his contingent are in strong opposition to my presence and seem ready to do anything to ensure my failure here.  I will persevere.}
{1171}{28l
March 12
I've discovered something incredible.  I need to do more research, but this could be exactly what I've been looking for...a way to convince the ENTIRE council that I am as worthy to lead as they are.   I must look further into this...}
{1172}{28l
April 3
I continue to be amazed by the things I discover.  It seems that there is another side to Necromancy that none of us was ever aware of.  Yes, long ago I discovered the power to resurrect the dead, but I never dreamed that I could actually SPEAK with their incorporeal souls!  It's incredible!  Yes, these poor souls they are in pain, but the things they can tell us!  I believe I'm on the verge of discovery an entire new College of Magick.  Soon I will share my discoveries with the rest of the Council...}
{1173}{28l
May 14
Today I animated the lifeless body of a mountain lion.  I'd found the poor creature not far from my laboratory here, expired, it seems, from natural causes.  To animate the dead is not the same as resurrecting them, as the creature is merely an earthly shell, still dead, being powered by a soul I have trapped within it.  It was a pathetic sight, and I released the creature's soul not long after.  But the possibilities for such an application are endless!  Truly, I have found something incredible here...}
{1174}{28l
June 22
I've found that it is possible to pull the very soul from a living being.  All of my experiments to date have been upon beasts, but there is no doubt that the spell would work perfectly upon a living, sentient being.  Not that I would ever do so, of course, but the curiosity within me burns as this new knowledge opens up to me!  I have been given these visions of the lands of the dead, and I must try to understand them.  It is both a blessing and a curse, but I must strive forward to the end...}
{1175}{28l
July 6
Nasrudin and an entourage of the Council Members stopped by today, wondering why I've been neglecting my duties.  I wanted to tell them what has been happening, but kept quiet as I still have much to learn.  Begging some privacy, and pretending not to be in the best of health, I promised to resume my duties as fast as I possibly could.  I could see in the face of our leader that I was not believed.  I haven't much time.
I spoke with the gravekeeper from a town not far from here.  He was quite accommodating after I fattened his purse, and he should be making a delivery to me by the end of the week.}
{1176}{28l
July 15
My theories were correct.  I know that some may look at the things that I've done in the name of magick and call them monstrous, but these shells that I raised and then quenched were already dead to begin with...that I used them to further our knowledge should not be of no concern!  And now that we can control these spirits, who is to say what is right and wrong concerning them.  I'm no tyrant, but power is control.  I now have this power, I and I alone...}
{1177}{28l
August 8
The Council has found out what I've done, and they are furious.  Arronax is screaming banishment, and Nasrudin is speechless and the rest of the Council eyes me with distrust or outright revulsion.  Can they not see the power in these things?  The importance?  I pity them, these poor unenlightened souls.  Caught forever in their shallow thoughts, they whimper like small children, afraid of what they cannot understand.  And fear me they should...}
{1178}{28l
November 17
The sentence has been passed, and tomorrow I stand before the council to be banished.  I go not into the Void with fear or malice, but merely with anticipation.  If this be my death, then it will be a homecoming...perhaps I was never meant to truly be among the living.  And if not, then I go with open eyes into the unknown, and welcome what I will see there...}
沙发
发表于 2008-12-14 04:07:03 | 只看该作者
{1170}{28l
二月十日
我最近一直在坚持不休的工作,为了向议会证明他们选择了我绝非一个错误。作为精灵议会中的首名人类巫师,我深感自己肩负的重大责任,证明自己的价值,并让他们知道我对古老魔法的领会绝不逊色于他们。我相信自己获得了纳斯鲁丁还有其他一些人的支持,不过阿罗纳克斯和他的幕僚强烈反对我的加入而且看上去准备不惜一切要让我身败名裂。我是不会退缩的。
{1171}{28l
三月十二日
我发现了一些不可思议的东西。我需要进行更多的研究,而这将正是我所一直在找寻的……一个能令【整个】议会都认可我,证明我和他们一样是当之无愧的领导者的方法。我必须深入的研究……}
{1172}{28l
四月三日
我不断被自己发现的东西所震惊。看来降灵术似乎还存在着不为人知的另一面。没错,很久之前我就发现了复活死者的力量,然而我万万没想到自己实际上能够和他们的灵魂【对话】!简直难以置信!真的,这些可怜的灵魂它们都处于痛苦之中,但是他们能与我们沟通!我确信我即将发现一个全新的魔法学派。不久我将把自己的发现同议会的其他人分享……}
{1173}{28l
五月十四日
今天我唤起了一具美洲狮/*奥秘没有美洲,山地狮子?*/的死尸。我是在离我的实验室不远处发现这可怜的生物的,它已经断气了,看上去,应该是自然死亡。唤起死者和将他们复活是不同的,因为被唤起的生物只是一具空壳,依旧是没有生命的,由一个被我放进去的灵魂来驱动而已。当时的情景惨不忍睹,不久之后我就将这个生物的灵魂释放了。不过对这样一种方法的应用是无可限量的!千真万确,我发现了一些不可思议的东西……}
{1174}{28l
六月二十二日
我发现可以从一个生命体中将它的灵魂拉出来。到目前为止我所有的试验全部都是基于野兽的,但是毫无疑问这种法术对任何生命,有意识的存在都是完全适用的。我并不是说我想要这样作,当然不会,然而当这些全新的知识展现在我眼前时我内心燃起的好奇一刻也没停止过!}
{1175}{28l
七月六日
纳斯鲁丁还有一个随行的议会成员今天来了一趟,想知道我为什么一直缺勤。我本想告诉他们都发生了些什么,不过由于我还有许多要研究的东西也就没有做声。请他们容我独自静养,并装作身体不太舒服,我保证一旦好转我就马上出勤。从他的脸上我能看出我们的领袖并没有相信我。我的时间已经不多了。我和离这里不远的一个镇子里的守陵人谈过了。在我塞满他的腰包之后他很乐意帮助我,在这个周末他会给我寄一件东西过来。}
{1176}{28l
七月十五日
我的这些理论完全正确。我知道会有一些人看到我以魔法之名的所作所为后会称之为歪门邪道,但是那些被我唤起继而又扑灭的躯壳原本就是已经没有生命的……而被我用来增进自己知识的他们将不会毫无意义!但既然我们能够控制这些灵魂,谁又有资格评判它们的是与非。我并非一个暴君,但力量即是支配。现如今我拥有了这种力量,我,只有我……}
{1177}{28l
八月八日
议会已经发现了我的所作所为,他们暴跳如雷。阿罗纳克斯叫嚣着要放逐我,而纳斯鲁丁则默不作声,还有议会其余的人,眼中不是对我的猜忌就是露骨的厌恶。他们有可能看不出这其中的力量么?看不出它意义的重大么?我真同情他们,这些无知的可怜虫。永远被自己狭隘的思想所束缚,他们像小孩那样呜咽着,对他们无法理解的东西充满了无限的恐惧。所以他们是在畏惧我……}
{1178}{28l
十一月十七日
判决已经通过了,明天我将在议会面前被放逐。被送往大虚空我没有丝毫的畏惧或者怨恨,心中反而只有期待。如果这就是我的死期,我将视死如归……或许我原本就不该与生者为伍。如果我没有死,那我此去将洞悉未知的世界,坦然面对在那里见到的一切……}
板凳
发表于 2008-12-14 05:53:23 | 只看该作者
二月十日
为了不要辜负议会对我的期望,一直以来,我都在不辞劳苦地努力工作。而作为精灵议会破格收取的第一名人类,我更感到自己肩上的责任之重大。为此,我一定要在这里大展拳脚,让所有人都清楚认识到我的存在价值,让他们都明白到在魔法之路上我也是个能与他们平起平坐的利害角色。相信在整个议会中,包括Nasrudin在内的几个人都站在我这边。但是Arronax和他的同僚们则一直对我非常反感,为了把我赶出这里,他们会不惜一切,用上任何卑鄙下流的手段。即管放马过来,我,寇刚绝不会因此而退却半步。

三月十二日
不久前,我发现了一些不可思议的东西,而它可能就是我一直梦寐以求的最佳筹码。凭着这个了不起的发现,相信整个议会都会对我刮目相看,之后就能真真正正地成为他们的一员!不过现在一切还为时尚早,我得要继续对之进行研究,更深入地去了解它再….

四月三日
我不得不承认,自己的确被这个惊人的发现所深深的迷住了。看来,它更像是Necromancy术的反面,就好像阴是阳的反面一样,相信这方面的探索之前是从来没有人涉足的。是,在很久以前我就掌握了起死回生的力量,但是我万万没有想到自己竟然能够亲自和灵魂面对面的沟通!太神奇了!虽然这些可怜孤单的灵魂看上去都显得非常痛苦黯然,但想想看,他们能够告诉我们多少的秘密啊!现在,我相信自己对这门新魔法已经掌握得七七八八了,不久之后就会和议会里的其它人分享我这个惊人的发现...

五月十四日
今天我复生了一只mountain lion。事情是这样的,我在实验室附近找到了这只可怜的生物,看上去似乎是由于自然原因而死去。要注意的是,复生和复活可是两码事,被复生了的生物仍然只是一具行尸走肉的躯壳,它之所以能够继续动,完全是体内那个被魔法所禁锢的灵魂在驱动。然而,对“被禁锢者”来说这绝对不是一件好事,所以没过多久我就再次施法,释放了那只可怜的灵魂。但是,天下间被禁锢的冤魂如此之多,试问我又能够顾得上多少呢?不过,通过这次实验,我又鬼使神差地发现了更多奇妙的东西…

六月二十二日
我发现有可能将生物体里的灵魂活生生的抽出来。到目前为止,我的实验对象还仅仅限于野兽。但毫无疑问,假如对象换作是一个有感情的生物,这些魔法也肯定会行得通。但我绝不会去干这些伤天害理的事。虽然求知欲,好奇心正慢慢的腐蚀着我的良心,虽然我无时无刻都渴望着去了解清楚死亡的领域…啊,这个发现简直令我又悲又喜。骑虎难下,但是无论如何,不把它研究个透彻我誓不罢休。

七月六日
今天,Nasrudin和另一位议会成员一同来到这里,问我最近一段时间为何总是疏忽职守。我多么想把一切都告诉他,但是时机尚未成熟----我还有太多的需要研究了。所以我只能装病,还答应一旦身体好转后就会立即回到岗位上,希望能够蒙混过关。但是Nasrudin脸上的表情无疑在暗示:他已经不再信任我了。剩下的研究时间恐怕已经不多。
另外,我和距此不远的小镇上的守墓人打好了关系。在往荷包塞了大把大把的钱之后他也非常的合作,应该就在本周的周末就能够收到货。

七月十五日
我的理论是正确的。世人都应该来看看我一手用魔法所创造的杰作!虽然我比较喜欢叫它做畸形…我反复尝试,一次次不厌其烦的把这些尸体复生,再释放,利用这些已经死了的人来扩充我们的知识,绝对算得上是一番伟大的事业!现在,我们都能够控制这些灵魂了,他们唯一遵循的事就是我们的命令。我虽然算不上是一个暴君,但权力就是绝对的控制!不是吗?!而现在,我一个人就正正掌握着这些权力!我将独自…

八月八日
议会终于发现了我的秘密,接下来便吵得不可开交。Arronax歇斯底里地嚷着,要把我立即放逐;而Nasrudin则吓得口瞪目呆;至于其它的议员都冷冷地看着我。难道他们真的就意识不到这些法术是多么的强大,多么的重要吗?忽然,我开始同情起这些可怜愚昧的人。他们一直就只会坐井观天,仅仅为了一些未知的事情,就哭得像一个乳臭未干的婴儿一样。是的,他们应该畏惧那高高在上的我…

十一月十七日
裁决得到议会的一致通过,明天就是我要被流放的日子了。进入void的时候,我既没有害怕也没有怨恨过什么,只是充满着期待---与其说这是迈向死亡,倒不如说我终于要回家了。又或者说,我根本从未真正活过一天。如果不是的话,走向一个全新的世界也是件不错的事,我会打开双眼,好好地去看看那里的每个景色。
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-14 12:31:56 | 只看该作者
我靠,果然是群众的力量是无限的。向UGO和XQ表示敬意!
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-12-14 15:11:33 | 只看该作者
杂糅两稿,隧定稿

{1170}{28l

February 10

I've been working diligently as of late to assure the Council that their selection of myself was not a mistake.  As the first human wizard on the Elven Council, I feel I have a great responsibility to prove my worth, and to show them that my understanding of the old magicks is equal to their own.  I believe I have the support of Nasrudin and a few of the others, but Arronax and his contingent are in strong opposition to my presence and seem ready to do anything to ensure my failure here.  I will persevere.二月十日
为了不要辜负议会对我的期望,一直以来,我都在不辞劳苦地努力工作。而作为精灵议会破格收取的第一名人类,我更感到自己肩上的责任之重大。为此,我一定要在这里大展才华,让所有人都清楚认识到我的存在价值,让他们都明白到在魔法之路上我也是个能与他们平起平坐的利害角色。相信在整个议会中,包括纳斯鲁丁在内的几个人都站在我这边。但是阿罗纳克斯和他的同僚们则一直对我非常反感,为了把我赶出这里,他们会不惜一切,用上任何卑鄙下流的手段。即管放马过来,我,寇刚绝不会因此而退却半步。}

{1171}{28l

March 12

I've discovered something incredible.  I need to do more research, but this could be exactly what I've been looking for...a way to convince the ENTIRE council that I am as worthy to lead as they are.   I must look further into this...三月十二日
不久前,我发现了一些不可思议的东西,而它可能就是我一直梦寐以求的最佳筹码。凭着这个了不起的发现,相信整个议会都会对我刮目相看,之后就能真真正正地成为他们的一员!不过现在一切还为时尚早,我得要继续对之进行研究,更深入地去了解它再…}

{1172}{28l

April 3

I continue to be amazed by the things I discover.  It seems that there is another side to Necromancy that none of us was ever aware of.  Yes, long ago I discovered the power to resurrect the dead, but I never dreamed that I could actually SPEAK with their incorporeal souls!  It's incredible!  Yes, these poor souls they are in pain, but the things they can tell us!  I believe I'm on the verge of discovery an entire new College of Magick.  Soon I will share my discoveries with the rest of the Council...四月三日
我不得不承认,自己的确被这个惊人的发现所深深的迷住了。看来,死灵术也有不为人知的另一面。是,在很久以前我就掌握了起死回生的力量,但是我万万没有想到自己竟然能够亲自和灵魂面对面的沟通!太神奇了!虽然这些可怜孤单的灵魂看上去都显得非常痛苦黯然,但想想看,他们能够告诉我们多少的秘密啊!现在,我相信自己即将创立一个新的魔法学派了,不久之后我就会和议会里的其它人分享我这个惊人的发现...}

{1173}{28l

May 14

Today I animated the lifeless body of a mountain lion.  I'd found the poor creature not far from my laboratory here, expired, it seems, from natural causes.  To animate the dead is not the same as resurrecting them, as the creature is merely an earthly shell, still dead, being powered by a soul I have trapped within it.  It was a pathetic sight, and I released the creature's soul not long after.  But the possibilities for such an application are endless!  Truly, I have found something incredible here...五月十四日
今天我唤起了一只mountain lion。事情是这样的,我在实验室附近找到了这只可怜的生物,看上去似乎是由于自然原因而死去。要注意的是,唤起和复活可是两码事,被唤起了的生物仍然只是一具行尸走肉的躯壳,它之所以能够继续动,完全是体内那个被魔法所禁锢的灵魂在驱动。然而,对“被禁锢者”来说这绝对不是一件好事,所以没过多久我就再次施法,释放了那只可怜的灵魂。不过对这样一种方法的应用是无可限量的!的确,通过这次实验,我又发现了更多奇妙的东西…}

{1174}{28l

June 22

I've found that it is possible to pull the very soul from a living being.  All of my experiments to date have been upon beasts, but there is no doubt that the spell would work perfectly upon a living, sentient being.  Not that I would ever do so, of course, but the curiosity within me burns as this new knowledge opens up to me!  I have been given these visions of the lands of the dead, and I must try to understand them.  It is both a blessing and a curse, but I must strive forward to the end...六月二十二日
我发现有可能将生物体里的灵魂活生生的抽出来。到目前为止,我的实验对象还仅仅限于野兽。但毫无疑问,假如对象换作是一个有感情的生物,这些魔法也肯定会行得通。但我绝不会去干这些伤天害理的事。虽然求知欲,好奇心正慢慢的腐蚀着我的良心,虽然我无时无刻都渴望着去了解清楚死亡的领域…啊,这个发现简直令我又悲又喜。骑虎难下,但是无论如何,不把它研究个透彻我誓不罢休。}

{1175}{28l

July 6

Nasrudin and an entourage of the Council Members stopped by today, wondering why I've been neglecting my duties.  I wanted to tell them what has been happening, but kept quiet as I still have much to learn.  Begging some privacy, and pretending not to be in the best of health, I promised to resume my duties as fast as I possibly could.  I could see in the face of our leader that I was not believed.  I haven't much time.七月六日
今天,纳斯鲁丁和另一位议会成员一同来到这里,问我最近一段时间为何总是疏忽职守。我多么想把一切都告诉他,但是时机尚未成熟----我还有太多的需要研究了。所以我只能装病,还答应一旦身体好转后就会立即回到岗位上,希望能够蒙混过关。但是纳斯鲁丁脸上的表情无疑在暗示:他已经不再信任我了。剩下的研究时间恐怕已经不多。
另外,我和距此不远的小镇上的守墓人打好了关系。在往他口袋里塞了大把大把的金币之后他也非常的合作,应该就在本周的周末就能够收到货。

I spoke with the gravekeeper from a town not far from here.  He was quite accommodating after I fattened his purse, and he should be making a delivery to me by the end of the week.}

{1176}{28l

July 15

My theories were correct.  I know that some may look at the things that I've done in the name of magick and call them monstrous, but these shells that I raised and then quenched were already dead to begin with...that I used them to further our knowledge should not be of no concern!  And now that we can control these spirits, who is to say what is right and wrong concerning them.  I'm no tyrant, but power is control.  I now have this power, I and I alone...七月十五日
我的这些理论完全正确。我知道会有一些人看到我以魔法之名的所作所为后会称之为歪门邪道,但是那些被我唤起继而又扑灭的躯壳原本就是已经没有生命的……而利用这些已经死了的人来扩充我们的知识,绝对算得上是一番伟大的事业!但既然我们能够控制这些灵魂,谁又有资格评判它们的是与非。我并非一个暴君,但力量即是支配。现如今我拥有了这种力量,我,只有我……}

{1177}{28l

August 8

The Council has found out what I've done, and they are furious.  Arronax is screaming banishment, and Nasrudin is speechless and the rest of the Council eyes me with distrust or outright revulsion.  Can they not see the power in these things?  The importance?  I pity them, these poor unenlightened souls.  Caught forever in their shallow thoughts, they whimper like small children, afraid of what they cannot understand.  And fear me they should...八月八日
议会已经发现了我的所作所为,他们暴跳如雷。阿罗纳克斯叫嚣着要放逐我,而纳斯鲁丁则默不作声,还有议会其余的人,眼中不是对我的猜忌就是露骨的厌恶。他们有可能看不出这其中的力量么?看不出它意义的重大么?我真同情他们,这些无知的可怜虫。永远被自己狭隘的思想所束缚,他们像小孩那样呜咽着,对他们无法理解的东西充满了无限的恐惧。所以他们是在畏惧我……}

{1178}{28l

November 17

The sentence has been passed, and tomorrow I stand before the council to be banished.  I go not into the Void with fear or malice, but merely with anticipation.  If this be my death, then it will be a homecoming...perhaps I was never meant to truly be among the living.  And if not, then I go with open eyes into the unknown, and welcome what I will see there...十一月十七日
判决已经通过了,明天我将在议会面前被放逐。被送往大虚空我没有丝毫的畏惧或者怨恨,心中反而只有期待。如果这就是我的死期,我将视死如归……或许我原本就不该与生者为伍。如果我没有死,那我此去将洞悉未知的世界,坦然面对在那里见到的一切……

(UGO&Xq_261译)}
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|13号避难所

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 00:19 , Processed in 0.060390 second(s), 13 queries .

快速评论 返回顶部 返回列表