跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-11-18 21:44:12 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
* .\data\dlg\02829Charles_Dunston.dlg 7,578 _1223334444

//{1}{G:}{G:}{}{}{}{}
{1}{G:}{G:}{}{}{}{}
//{2}{Greetings, sir. Might I ask who you are?}{}{5}{me 0, re 41}{35}{}
{2}{你好,先生。我可以问一下您是谁吗?}{}{5}{me 0, re 41}{35}{}
//{3}{Hello, Mr. Dunston. Might I impose on you for a moment?}{}{5}{me 1, re 41}{39}{}
{3}{哈喽,邓斯东先生。我可以占用您一些时间吗?}{}{5}{me 1, re 41}{39}{}
//{4}{Sir! We've only just now met! Where are your manners?}{}{5}{me 0, re -40}{11}{}
{4}{先生!我们才刚见面而已!你的礼貌呢?}{}{5}{me 0, re -40}{11}{}
//{5}{Mr. Dunston! Is there something I've done to offend you?}{}{5}{me 1, re -40}{11}{}
{5}{邓斯东先生!我做过什么事情冒犯了你吗?}{}{5}{me 1, re -40}{11}{}
//{6}{Hi! Who you?}{}{-4}{me 0}{35}{}
{6}{嗨!你谁?}{}{-4}{me 0}{35}{}
//{7}{Hi Chucky! I ask you some questions?}{}{-4}{me 1}{39}{}
{7}{嗨,小鸡仔!我问你些问题?}{}{-4}{me 1}{39}{}
//{8}{E:}{}{-4}{}{0}{}
{8}{E:}{}{-4}{}{0}{}
//{11}{Normally I keep my opinions on these matters to myself, but I just can't help it...you are just one of the most unpleasant individuals I've ever laid eyes on. Please! I think it would be best if you just left me alone!}{Normally I keep my opinions on these matters to myself, but I just can't help it...you are just one of the most unpleasant individuals I've ever laid eyes on. Please! I think it would be best if you just left me alone!}{}{}{}{}
{11}{通常对这些事我有自己的主见,但我无能为力……你刚巧是我见过的最讨厌的人之一。对不起!我想你最好别来打搅我!}{通常对这些事我有自己的主见,但我无能为力……你刚巧是我见过的最讨厌的人之一。对不起!我想你最好别来打搅我!}{}{}{}{}
//{12}{I'm sorry? Perhaps you'd like to reconsider your words, sir...}{}{5}{ch 12}{30}{}
{12}{我对不起?或许你应该重新考虑一下你的用词,先生……}{}{5}{ch 12}{30}{}
//{13}{Sir! I'm sure we can find a way to put this behind us...}{}{5}{me 0}{25}{re +15}
{13}{先生!我保证我们可以想个办法不去管它……}{}{5}{me 0}{25}{re +15}
//{14}{Mr. Dunston! Is there no way you can look past our differences...?}{}{5}{me 1}{25}{re +15}
{14}{邓斯东先生!是不是没办法让你不去注意你我的不同……?/*look past our differences 翻译不确定*/ }{}{5}{me 1}{25}{re +15}
//{15}{One more word like that, and you'll be kissing the floor, cretin...}{}{5}{}{}{co, fl 23}
{15}{再敢那样说,就让你来个狗啃屎,白痴……}{}{5}{}{}{co, fl 23}
//{16}{E:}{}{5}{}{0}{}
{16}{E:}{}{5}{}{0}{}
//{18}{I'm sorry...did I hear you correctly, sir? I don't think you'll especially enjoy the sort of trouble you'll find here, friend. I suggest you rein in your tongue...}{I'm sorry...did I hear you correctly? I don't think you'll especially enjoy the sort of trouble you'll find here, madam. I suggest you rein in your tongue...}{}{}{}{}
{18}{抱歉……是不是我没听清,先生?我觉得你不会特别喜欢你在这儿找的麻烦,朋友。我建议你管好你的舌头……}{抱歉……是不是我没听清?我觉得你不会特别喜欢你在这儿找的麻烦,女士。我建议你管好你的舌头……}{}{}{}{}
//{19}{Perhaps I was a bit out of line. Accept my apologies...}{}{5}{}{25}{re +15}
{19}{或许我有些失礼。请接受我的道歉……}{}{5}{}{25}{re +15}
//{20}{The only trouble I foresee is finding a place to dispose of your corpse...}{}{5}{}{}{co, fl 23}
{20}{我预见到仅有的麻烦是要找个地方来处理掉你的尸体……}{}{5}{}{}{co, fl 23}
//{21}{E:}{}{5}{}{0}{}
{21}{E:}{}{5}{}{0}{}
//{23}{Very well. You've asked for this...}{Very well. You've asked for this...}{}{}{}{}
{23}{非常好。你自找的……}{非常好。你自找的……}{}{}{}{}
//{25}{[The man gives you a hard look, considering.] Perhaps I might give you a moment or two of my time. Make it fast, though...}{[The man gives you a hard look, considering.] Perhaps I might give you a moment or two of my time. Make it fast, though...}{}{}{}{}
{25}{【总而言之这个人给你一个冷漠的表情。】或许我可以给你一小会儿时间。但是,尽快……}{【总而言之这个人给你一个冷漠的表情。】或许我可以给你一小会儿时间。但是,尽快……}{}{}{}{}
//{26}{Thank you, sir. Might I ask who you are?}{}{5}{me 0}{35}{re +5}
{26}{谢谢,先生。我可以请教您是谁吗?}{}{5}{me 0}{35}{re +5}
//{27}{I appreciate it, Mr. Dunston. Do you have a moment or two?}{}{5}{me 1}{39}{}
{27}{我明白,邓斯东先生。你有一小会儿空吗?}{}{5}{me 1}{39}{}
//{28}{E:}{}{5}{}{0}{}
{28}{E:}{}{5}{}{0}{}
//{30}{[The man seems taken aback by your civilized manner, then bows slightly.] I see that I've let my tongue get ahead of my manners, good sir. Please, accept my humblest apologies. How might I help you?}{[The man seems taken aback by your civilized manner, then bows slightly.] I see that I've let my tongue get ahead of my manners, madam. Please, accept my humblest apologies. How might I help you?}{}{}{}{}
{30}{【这个人似乎被你的彬彬有礼吓着了,而后他微微鞠躬。】我注意到我的言语不符合我的礼貌,尊敬的先生。请接受我最卑微的道歉。有什么我可以为您效劳的吗?}{【这个人似乎被你的彬彬有礼吓着了,而后他微微鞠躬。】我注意到我的言语不符合我的礼貌,女士。请接受我最卑微的道歉。有什么我可以为您效劳的吗?}{}{}{}{}
//{31}{Apology accepted, sir. Might I ask your name?}{}{5}{me 0}{35}{}
{31}{接受道歉,先生。我可以问你的名字吗?}{}{5}{me 0}{35}{}
//{32}{It's forgotten. Might I ask you a few questions?}{}{5}{me 1}{39}{}
{32}{别记在心上。我可以问你些问题吗?}{}{5}{me 1}{39}{}
//{33}{E:}{}{5}{}{0}{}
{33}{E:}{}{5}{}{0}{}
//{35}{Yes, of course! I am Charles Dunston...the manager of the Tarantian Water and Power Plant. Nice to make your acquaintance...}{Yes, of course! I am Charles Dunston...the manager of the Tarantian Water and Power Plant. Nice to make your acquaintance...}{}{}{}{}
{35}{是的,当然可以!我是 查尔斯·邓斯东……塔伦特水和能源厂的经理。很高心认识你……}{是的,当然可以!我是 查尔斯·邓斯东……塔伦特水和能源厂的经理。很高心认识你……}{}{}{}{}
//{36}{Yours as well, sir. Have you a moment?}{}{5}{}{39}{}
{36}{你也是,先生。你有空吗?}{}{5}{}{39}{}
//{37}{Hi! I @PCNAME@! I aks you sum questions?}{}{-4}{}{39}{}
{37}{嗨!我 @PCNAME@ !我问你些问题?}{}{-4}{}{39}{}
//{39}{Certainly...}{Certainly...}{}{}{}{}
{39}{当然……}{当然……}{}{}{}{}
//{40}{What do you do here, Mr. Dunston?}{}{5}{}{50}{}
{40}{你在这做什么,邓斯东先生?}{}{5}{}{50}{}
//{41}{I've noticed that you've sealed off parts of the sewers. Why is that?}{}{5}{gf2655 1}{55}{}
{41}{我注意到你已经把部分下水道封了起来。这是为什么?}{}{5}{gf2655 1}{55}{}
//{42}{Is there any way I can get into the sewers to take a look around?}{}{5}{}{65}{}
{42}{我有什么办法能够进下水道看看?}{}{5}{}{65}{}
//{43}{Whut you do here, Chucky?}{}{-4}{}{50}{}
{43}{你在这儿做啥,小鸡仔?}{}{-4}{}{50}{}
//{44}{Uh...I see sign that sez you close soo-werz. Why you do that?}{}{-4}{gf2655 1}{55}{}
{44}{嗯……我看到个标记,说你关了阴沟。为啥那样做?}{}{-4}{gf2655 1}{55}{} /*soo-werz 因该是 sewers 吧 */
//{45}{Mebbe I go look around soo-werz, Chuck? Can I? Can I?}{}{-4}{}{65}{}
{45}{我可以去看看阴沟吗,小鸡?可以吗?可以吗?}{}{-4}{}{65}{}
//{46}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{46}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
//{50}{Here at the plant? Oh, we regulate the power usage for the city, and make sure that the sewage systems are running correctly. Tarant is a technologically advanced city, sir, and it's a full time job to keep everything running smoothly. And, of course, there have been the problems as of late with the old sewers...}{Here at the plant? Oh, we regulate the power usage for the city, and make sure that the sewage systems are running correctly. Tarant is a technologically advanced city, madam, and it's a full time job to keep everything running smoothly. And, of course, there have been the problems as of late with the old sewers...}{}{}{}{}
{50}{在工厂这儿?噢,我们控制城市的能源使用,并且确保污水系统正常运转。塔伦特是个科技发达的城市,先生,而这是保证一切顺利进行的专职工作。当然,最近老的下水道出了点问题……}{在工厂这儿?噢,我们控制城市的能源使用,并且确保污水系统正常运转。塔伦特是个科技发达的城市,女士,而这是保证一切顺利进行的专职工作。当然,最近老的下水道出了点问题……}{}{}{}{}
//{51}{What problems are those, Mr. Dunston?}{}{5}{}{55}{}
{51}{是什么问题,邓斯东先生?}{}{5}{}{55}{}
//{52}{Whut problems, Chucky?}{}{-4}{}{55}{}
{52}{啥问题,小鸡?}{}{-4}{}{55}{}
//{53}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{53}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
//{55}{Well, as you can well imagine, there's never been a more perfect place for vermin and evil creatures than a sewer system. Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to keep those vermin down IN the sewer systems once they've taken up residence. [He shakes his head.] There have been some fatalities...}{Well, as you can well imagine, there's never been a more perfect place for vermin and evil creatures than a sewer system. Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to keep those vermin down IN the sewer systems once they've taken up residence. [He shakes his head.] There have been some fatalities...}{}{}{}{}
{55}{唔,你可以想得到,没有一个可以比下水道系统更完美的地方适合那些歹徒和邪恶生物了。不幸的是,一旦歹徒们在下水道系统『里』盘踞下来,那么就几乎不可能减少他们。【他摇着头。】那儿已经是灾难了……}{唔,你可以想得到,没有一个可以比下水道系统更完美的地方适合那些歹徒和邪恶生物了。不幸的是,一旦歹徒们在下水道系统『里』盘踞下来,那么就几乎不可能减少他们。【他摇着头。】那儿已经是灾难了……}{}{}{}{}
//{56}{I'm sorry to hear that. So you sealed all of the sewers up?}{}{5}{}{60}{}
{56}{很遗憾听到那事。所以你封闭了所有的下水道?}{}{5}{}{60}{}
//{57}{That not good. So you closed 'em all up?}{}{-4}{}{60}{}
{57}{那可不好。所以你把它们都关了?}{}{-4}{}{60}{}
//{58}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{58}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
//{60}{No...just the worst parts. Some of the sewers are still open to the street, although I wouldn't recommend roaming around in those, either. Creatures aren't the only things you'll find down there...}{No...just the worst parts. Some of the sewers are still open to the street, although I wouldn't recommend roaming around in those, either. Creatures aren't the only things you'll find down there...}{}{}{}{}
{60}{不……只是最糟糕的部分。一些下水道还是对街道开放的,虽然我一样不建议去那里闲逛。在那下面你会发现不只有怪物……}{不……只是最糟糕的部分。一些下水道还是对街道开放的,虽然我一样不建议去那里闲逛。在那下面你会发现不只有怪物……}{}{}{}{}
//{61}{I see. Is there any way I could get down into the OLD sewers?}{}{5}{}{65}{}
{61}{我明白了。是不是还有别的方法让我能进入『老』下水道?}{}{5}{}{65}{}
//{62}{Uh...mebbe I could get down in old soo-werz?}{}{-4}{}{65}{}
{62}{嗯……大概我可以下老阴沟?}{}{-4}{}{65}{}
//{63}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{63}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
//{65}{[He sets his jaw firmly.] NO. No one is allowed to go down there except with my permission. And I can tell you right now, NO ONE is getting my permission. That's my final word on the matter. There's only one way down there, and you'll have to get by me to use it.}{[He sets his jaw firmly.] NO. No one is allowed to go down there except with my permission. And I can tell you right now, NO ONE is getting my permission. That's my final word on the matter. There's only one way down there, and you'll have to get by me to use it.}{}{}{}{}
{65}{【他的语气变得坚定。】『不』。没有我的许可任何人不得下去。而且我现在就可以告诉你,还『没有人』得到我的许可。这是我对这件事的最后回答。只有一个办法进入到下面,那就是你必须要通过我这关才能使用下水道。}{【他的语气变得坚定。】『不』。没有我的许可任何人不得下去。而且我现在就可以告诉你,还『没有人』得到我的许可。这是我对这件事的最后回答。只有一个办法进入到下面,那就是你必须要通过我这关才能使用下水道。}{}{}{}{}
//{66}{I see. So there's no way to get down there except through here?}{}{5}{}{75}{}
{66}{我明白了。所以除了通过这里,就没有别的路通到下面?}{}{5}{}{75}{}
//{67}{Then I don't see a problem. I'll just kill you and make my way down...}{}{5}{}{}{co,fl 23}
{67}{那么我就没问题了。我只要杀了你,顺道下去……}{}{5}{}{}{co,fl 23}
//{68}{You sure no way down 'cept through here?}{}{-4}{}{75}{}
{68}{你确定除了通过过这里就没有别的路了?}{}{-4}{}{75}{}
//{69}{Good! Then I kill you and go down!}{}{-4}{}{}{co,fl 23}
{69}{好吧!那么我杀了你再下去!}{}{-4}{}{}{co,fl 23}
//{70}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{70}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
//{75}{No. As I've told you, to the best of my knowledge we sealed up all of the entrances into the old sewers when I deemed it necessary. There might be another way in, but if there is, I don't know about it.}{No. As I've told you, to the best of my knowledge we sealed up all of the entrances into the old sewers when I deemed it necessary. There might be another way in, but if there is, I don't know about it.}{}{}{}{}
{75}{没有。正如我所说的,就我所知,我相信我们有必要封闭所有通往老下水道的入口。或许有别的方法进入,但它在哪儿,我不知道。}{没有。正如我所说的,就我所知,我相信我们有必要封闭所有通往老下水道的入口。或许有别的方法进入,但它在哪儿,我不知道。}{}{}{}{}
//{76}{I see. Well, then I suppose I'll run you through and go down here...}{}{5}{}{}{co,fl 23}
{76}{我明白了。唔,那么我必须要先通过你再从这下去……}{}{5}{}{}{co,fl 23}
//{77}{Too bad. Looks like I kill you and go down now!}{}{-4}{}{}{co,fl 23}
{77}{太糟了。看来现在我要杀了你再下去了!}{}{-4}{}{}{co,fl 23}
//{78}{K:}{}{1}{}{39}{}
{78}{K:}{}{1}{}{39}{}
//{79}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
{79}{E:}{}{1}{}{0}{}
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-18 22:06:44 | 只看该作者
!}{Normally I keep my opinions on these matters to myself, but I just can't help it...you are just one of the most unpleasant individuals I've ever laid eyes on. Please! I think it would be best if you just left me alone!}{}{}{}{}
{11}{通常对这些事我有自己的主见,但我无能为力……你刚巧是我见过的最讨厌的人之一。对不起!我想你最好别来打搅我!}{

通常我在这方面是很克制的,但我实在是忍不住了……你是我见过的最讨厌的人之一。对不起!我想你最好别来打搅我!
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-18 22:07:34 | 只看该作者
{13}{Sir! I'm sure we can find a way to put this behind us...}{}{5}{me 0}{25}{re +15}
{13}{先生!我保证我们可以想个办法不去管它……}{}{5}{me 0}{25}{re +15}

{先生!我肯定我们可以想个办法化干戈为玉帛的……}
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-18 22:08:49 | 只看该作者
{Well, as you can well imagine, there's never been a more perfect place for vermin and evil creatures than a sewer system.  Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to keep those vermin down IN the sewer systems once they've taken up residence.  [He shakes his head.]  There have been some fatalities...}

……}{唔,你可以想得到,没有一个可以比下水道系统更完美的地方适合那些歹徒和邪恶生物了。不幸的是,一旦歹徒们在下水道系统『里』盘踞下来,那么就几乎不可能减少他们。【他摇着头。】那儿已经是灾难了……}{}{}{}{}

一旦歹徒们在下水道系统『里』盘踞下来,那么就很难拿他们怎么样了。【他摇着头。】那儿出了不少人命……
5#
发表于 2008-11-19 19:27:18 | 只看该作者
//{11}{Normally I keep my opinions on these matters to myself, but I just can't help it...you are just one of the most unpleasant individuals I've ever laid eyes on. Please! I think it would be best if you just left me alone!}{Normally I keep my opinions on these matters to myself, but I just can't help it...you are just one of the most unpleasant individuals I've ever laid eyes on. Please! I think it would be best if you just left me alone!}{}{}{}{}
{11}{通常对这些事我有自己的主见,但我无能为力……你刚巧是我见过的最讨厌的人之一。对不起!我想你最好别来打搅我!}{通常对这些事我有自己的主见,但我无能为力……你刚巧是我见过的最讨厌的人之一。对不起!我想你最好别来打搅我!}{}{}{}{}

通常对这些事情我会保持自己的观点,但我对此无能为力……你正好属于我最讨厌的那类人。对不起!我想你最好别来打搅我!

//{14}{Mr. Dunston! Is there no way you can look past our differences...?}{}{5}{me 1}{25}{re +15}
{14}{邓斯东先生!是不是没办法让你不去注意你我的不同……?/*look past our differences 翻译不确定*/ }{}{5}{me 1}{25}{re +15}

邓斯东先生!难道没有任何办法抛开我们之间的分歧吗?

//{36}{Yours as well, sir. Have you a moment?}{}{5}{}{39}{}
{36}{你也是,先生。你有空吗?}{}{5}{}{39}{}

我也是,先生。你有空吗?/*yours应该翻译成“我”,此处yours的用法如同英文书信中结尾*/

//{44}{Uh...I see sign that sez you close soo-werz. Why you do that?}{}{-4}{gf2655 1}{55}{}
{44}{嗯……我看到个标记,说你关了阴沟。为啥那样做?}{}{-4}{gf2655 1}{55}{} /*soo-werz 因该是 sewers 吧 */
//{45}{Mebbe I go look around soo-werz, Chuck? Can I? Can I?}{}{-4}{}{65}{}
{45}{我可以去看看阴沟吗,小鸡?可以吗?可以吗?}{}{-4}{}{65}{}
//{62}{Uh...mebbe I could get down in old soo-werz?}{}{-4}{}{65}{}
{62}{嗯……大概我可以下老阴沟?}{}{-4}{}{65}{}

阴沟都应翻译成“下水道”

//{55}{Well, as you can well imagine, there's never been a more perfect place for vermin and evil creatures than a sewer system. Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to keep those vermin down IN the sewer systems once they've taken up residence. [He shakes his head.] There have been some fatalities...}{Well, as you can well imagine, there's never been a more perfect place for vermin and evil creatures than a sewer system. Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to keep those vermin down IN the sewer systems once they've taken up residence. [He shakes his head.] There have been some fatalities...}{}{}{}{}
{55}{唔,你可以想得到,没有一个可以比下水道系统更完美的地方适合那些歹徒和邪恶生物了。不幸的是,一旦歹徒们在下水道系统『里』盘踞下来,那么就几乎不可能减少他们。【他摇着头。】那儿已经是灾难了……}{唔,你可以想得到,没有一个可以比下水道系统更完美的地方适合那些歹徒和邪恶生物了。不幸的是,一旦歹徒们在下水道系统『里』盘踞下来,那么就几乎不可能减少他们。【他摇着头。】那儿已经是灾难了……}{}{}{}{}

最后一句:那儿已经成灾了/*fatalities 有灾害的意思*/

//{76}{I see. Well, then I suppose I'll run you through and go down here...}{}{5}{}{}{co,fl 23}
{76}{我明白了。唔,那么我必须要先通过你再从这下去……}{}{5}{}{}{co,fl 23}

注意导致的结果,说明这句话有挑衅成分,目前的翻译中有多处类似的疏忽。

我明白了。好吧,那么我想我将“贯穿”你并且从这儿下去……/*run sb. through*/
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|13号避难所

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 22:17 , Processed in 0.067570 second(s), 13 queries .

快速评论 返回顶部 返回列表