楼主
发表于 2008-11-14 23:52:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
这次的奥秘也拖了很久了
本 着效率的原则,决定公开征集修改意见(测试)
直接回复你 的修改意见即可,标点,错翻,格式,等等,欢迎拍砖

俺译者名字顺序开始公开校对,翻 译者自查也很鼓励

请踊 跃参与,多改者有荣 誉奖赏,CREDIT名单伺候

翻译者:_1223334444

//{1}{Greetings, sir.  I am Renard.  I have been expecting you.  You are sent from Mr. Willoughsby, no?}{Greetings, madam.  I am Renard.  I have been expecting you.  You are sent from Mr. Willoughsby, no?}{}{}{}{}
{1}{【01513Renard.dlg】你好,先生。我是伦纳德。我已经恭候多时了。是从威尔洛夫斯庇先生那里过来的,是吗?}{你好,女士。我是伦纳德。我已经恭候多时了。是从威尔洛夫斯庇先生那里过来的,是吗?}{}{}{}{}
//{2}{Yes, Renard.  I'm here for the negotiations...}{}{5}{}{5}{}
{2}{【01513Renard.dlg】是的,伦纳德。我是为了谈判来这的……}{}{5}{}{5}{}
//{3}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
{3}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
//{5}{Yes, yes of course you are.  [Renard lowers his voice.]  You are not from Caladon?  No?  I HATE this place...pit of vipers!  [He spits on the ground.]  I am a politician, and I know that sometimes the game is hard...but these Caladonians, ahhh!  I've never seen so much back-biting and boot-licking in all my days...}{Yes, yes of course you are.  [Renard lowers his voice.]  You are not from Caladon?  No?  I HATE this place...pit of vipers!  [He spits on the ground.]  I am a politician, and I know that sometimes the game is hard...but these Caladonians, ahhh!  I've never seen so much back-biting and boot-licking in all my days...}{}{}{}{}
{5}{【01513Renard.dlg】是的,你当然是。【伦纳德压低了他的声音。】你不是卡拉顿人?不是?我『恨』这个地方……蛇窟!【他朝地上吐了口唾沫。】我是个政客,而且知道有时候官场险恶……但是这些卡拉顿人,啊啊啊!我这一生从没有见过那么多的恶语中伤、阿谀奉承……}{是的,你当然是。【伦纳德压低了他的声音。】你不是卡拉顿人?不是?我『恨』这个地方……蛇窟!【他朝地上吐了口唾沫。】我是个政客,而且知道有时候官场险恶……但是这些卡拉顿人,啊啊啊!我这一生从没有见过那么多的恶语中伤、阿谀奉承……}{}{}{}{}
//{6}{Interesting.  Do you have any advice?}{}{5}{}{9}{}
{6}{【01513Renard.dlg】有意思。有什么建议呢?}{}{5}{}{9}{}
//{7}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
{7}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
//{9}{Yes...hold on to your wallet!  So much money passes from hand to hand here...I've received bribes from beggars, here!  Bless me, I have! [He makes a sign, across his breast, bowing his forehead.]  I pray to the gods that I survive this wicked place.  Ahhh!}{Yes...hold on to your wallet!  So much money passes from hand to hand here...I've received bribes from beggars, here!  Bless me, I have! [He makes a sign, across his breast, bowing his forehead.]  I pray to the gods that I survive this wicked place.  Ahhh!}{}{}{}{}
{9}{【01513Renard.dlg】是的……看好你的钱袋!这么多钱在这里倒手……我曾经收到过乞丐们的贿赂,就在这里!我的神啊,确实收过!【他做了个手势,划过他的胸前,低下了他的前额。】我向上帝祈祷,我能在这个肮脏的地方活下去。啊啊啊!}{是的……看好你的钱袋!这么多钱在这里倒手……我曾经收到过乞丐们的贿赂,就在这里!我的神啊,确实收过!【他做了个手势,划过他的胸前,低下了他的前额。】我向上帝祈祷,我能在这个肮脏的地方活下去。啊啊啊!}{}{}{}{}
//{10}{Let's get to the point, Renard...}{}{5}{}{13}{}
{10}{【01513Renard.dlg】说重点,伦纳德……}{}{5}{}{13}{}
//{11}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
{11}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
//{13}{My apologies, sir.  I've just never had a more terrible time...no matter.  [He straightens his coat.]  You will proceed through these doors, straight ahead through, and to the large doors at the end of the inner courtyard.  The guards there will be instructed to let you pass once we have finished our conversation here...}{My apologies, madam.  I've just never had a more terrible time...no matter.  [He straightens his coat.]  You will proceed through these doors, straight ahead through, and to the large doors at the end of the inner courtyard.  The guards there will be instructed to let you pass once we have finished our conversation here...}{}{}{}{}
{13}{【01513Renard.dlg】抱歉,先生。我只是从没有碰到更糟的时候了……不论何时。【他理直了外套。】你可以穿过这些门,径直向前,直到内院到底的大门。我们在这里结束谈话后,守卫会接受指示让你通过……}{抱歉,女士。我只是从没有碰到更糟的时候了……不论何时。【他理直了外套。】你可以穿过这些门,径直向前,直到内院到底的大门。我们在这里结束谈话后,守卫会接受指示让你通过……}{}{}{}{}
//{14}{And then?}{}{5}{}{17}{}
{14}{【01513Renard.dlg】然后呢?}{}{5}{}{17}{}
//{15}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
{15}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
//{17}{Once through those doors, you will walk directly to the end of that long hallway to another set of large doors.  Through those doors is the council.  You will proceed to the podium, and the advisors will begin asking you questions...}{Once through those doors, you will walk directly to the end of that long hallway to another set of large doors.  Through those doors is the council.  You will proceed to the podium, and the advisors will begin asking you questions...}{}{}{}{}
{17}{【01513Renard.dlg】一旦你穿过那些门,就可以直接走到那长廊底的另一对大门。那对门后面就是委员会了。走上讲台,顾问们将会开始对你提问……}{一旦你穿过那些门,就可以直接走到那长廊底的另一对大门。那对门后面就是委员会了。走上讲台,顾问们将会开始对你提问……}{}{}{}{}
//{18}{What happens then?}{}{5}{}{21}{}
{18}{【01513Renard.dlg】接下去呢?}{}{5}{}{21}{}
//{19}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
{19}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
//{21}{Once you've finished the negotiations, you will obtain the signed agreement from them, and leave the premises immediately.  Mr. Willoughsby will meet you right here with me once the negotiations are done.  You will be paid then.}{Once you've finished the negotiations, you will obtain the signed agreement from them, and leave the premises immediately.  Mr. Willoughsby will meet you right here with me once the negotiations are done.  You will be paid then.}{}{}{}{}
{21}{【01513Renard.dlg】你一结束了谈判,就会从他们那里得到签了字的协议,接着马上离开房子。一旦谈判结束了,威尔洛夫斯庇先生和我就在这里和你汇合。到那时会给你报酬的。}{你一结束了谈判,就会从他们那里得到签了字的协议,接着马上离开房子。一旦谈判结束了,威尔洛夫斯庇先生和我就在这里和你汇合。到那时会给你报酬的。}{}{}{}{}
//{22}{Sounds clear enough...}{}{5}{}{25}{}
{22}{【01513Renard.dlg】够明白的了……}{}{5}{}{25}{}
//{23}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
{23}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
//{25}{Some personal advice?  You will no doubt be approached by not a few persons on your way to the advisors chambers.  These individuals will represent various interests here in Caladon, and will attempt to sway your position on any number of the points detailed in the dossier you've received...}{Some personal advice?  You will no doubt be approached by not a few persons on your way to the advisors chambers.  These individuals will represent various interests here in Caladon, and will attempt to sway your position on any number of the points detailed in the dossier you've received...}{}{}{}{}
{25}{【01513Renard.dlg】需要些个人建议?毫无疑问,在你去顾问会客室的路上会有不少人接近你。这些人会讲述在卡拉顿这里的种种利害关系,并企图转变你在你拿到的卷宗里详细列举的许多重点的立场……}{需要些个人建议?毫无疑问,在你去顾问会客室的路上会有不少人接近你。这些人会讲述在卡拉顿这里的种种利害关系,并企图转变你在你拿到的卷宗里详细列举的许多重点的立场……}{}{}{}{}
//{26}{So...?}{}{5}{}{29}{}
{26}{【01513Renard.dlg】所以……?}{}{5}{}{29}{}
//{27}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
{27}{E:}{}{5}{}{}{fl 36}
//{29}{So?  Do not speak with them, take no money from them, and for the love of the gods!  do not change your position on any of the points!  The very economic future of Arcanum hinges on the acceptance of Caladon into the Unified Kingdom!  Do you understand?}{So?  Do not speak with them, take no money from them, and for the love of the gods!  do not change your position on any of the points!  The very economic future of Arcanum hinges on the acceptance of Caladon into the Unified Kingdom!  Do you understand?}{}{}{}{}
{29}{【01513Renard.dlg】所以?不要和他们谈,不要拿他们的钱。看在上帝的份上!对任何重点,绝不要改变你的立场!奥秘大陆的真正经济前景就取决于卡拉顿接受加入联合王国了!你明白吗?}{所以?不要和他们谈,不要拿他们的钱。看在上帝的份上!对任何重点,绝不要改变你的立场!奥秘大陆的真正经济前景就取决于卡拉顿接受加入联合王国了!你明白吗?}{}{}{}{}
//{30}{Yes.  Good day to you Renard...}{}{5}{}{33}{}
{30}{【01513Renard.dlg】好。再见,伦纳德 ……}{}{5}{}{33}{}
//{33}{Good.  I will send word to the guards to expect you...good luck in the negotiations...}{Good.  I will send word to the guards to expect you...good luck in the negotiations...}{}{}{}{gf2220 1, gf2223 1}
{33}{【01513Renard.dlg】好。我会告诉守卫去接待你……祝你谈判顺利……}{好。我会告诉守卫去接待你……祝你谈判顺利……}{}{}{}{gf2220 1, gf2223 1}
//{34}{E:}{}{5}{}{0}{lf1 1}
{34}{E:}{}{5}{}{0}{lf1 1}
//{36}{Please return as soon as possible.  You won't be allowed to enter until we've finished speaking of the negotiations...}{Please return as soon as possible.  You won't be allowed to enter until we've finished speaking of the negotiations...}{}{}{}{}
{36}{【01513Renard.dlg】请尽快回来。直到我们结束了关于这次谈判的对话,你才会被允许进入……}{请尽快回来。直到我们结束了关于这次谈判的对话,你才会被允许进入……}{}{}{}{}
//{38}{Good luck in the negotiations, sir...}{Good luck in the negotiations, madam...}{}{}{}{}
{38}{【01513Renard.dlg】祝你谈判顺利,先生……}{祝你谈判顺利,女士……}{}{}{}{}
//{40}{You'll have to speak with Mr. Willoughsby, sir.}{You'll have to speak with Mr. Willoughsby, madam.}{}{}{}{}
{40}{【01513Renard.dlg】你要和威尔洛夫斯庇先生谈,先生。}{你要和威尔洛夫斯庇先生谈,女士。}{}{}{}{}
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|13号避难所

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 11:59 , Processed in 0.063035 second(s), 13 queries .

快速评论 返回顶部 返回列表