搜索
查看: 7467|回复: 15
打印 上一主题 下一主题

官网上国外玩家对F3的评论

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-6-7 16:12:39 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Author Topic: Fallout 3 Trailer Released!  
VE3D_News  
Title: Domo Arigato
Date Posted: 6/5 9:03am Subject: Fallout 3 Trailer Released! - Date Edited: 6/5 11:15am (3 edits total) Edited By: AndyBVE3D  
I don't think there's ever been so much hype for a trailer, but who cares, it's out, and you can watch it below!

Some comments from Pete Hines, Bethesda's PR-in-chief:

1) Yes, that's in-engine (in-engine means it's done with game assets in our rendering engine, but isn't done real-time. If it was done in real-time, that'd be gameplay footage. This isn't something, for example, that was sent to some house [e.g. Blur Studios] so they could build assets and render it out, and create something for us to release [e.g. Dawn of War 40K intro cinematic]).
2) Yes, that's The Ink Spots singing "I Don't Want to Set the World On Fire"
3) Yes, that's Ron Perlman [voiceover man extraordinaire of Fallout 1 and 2].
Update: Here's a 1280x720 version, but for the love of all things Holy, don't try to stream it.

Post Reply | Quote Reply | Active Topic Notification | Private Message | Post History  
Xaximus  
Date Posted: 6/5 9:16am Subject: RE: Fallout 3 Trailer Released! - Date Edited: 6/5 9:19am (1 edits total) Edited By: Xaximus  
Bethesda's own Fallout 3 site, and the two mirrors listed on it, aren't working... so yay for IGN.

EDIT: I hate to be a bitch, but that trailer was really fucking disappointing. A countdown for over a month for that?!?

Post Reply | Quote Reply | Active Topic Notification | Private Message | Post History  
KegaTouketsu  

Date Posted: 6/5 9:18am Subject: RE: Fallout 3 Trailer Released!  
I got mine from Worthplaying.

I want this game yesterday. But it won't be out until Fall 2008!! Doh!

RazLeBoL  

Date Posted: 6/5 9:18am Subject: RE: Fallout 3 Trailer Released!  
I'll wait to till im home and have sound to watch this. The preview pic looks very good.

There is an hd version of the video on fileshack.com too. I think the site is getting killed right now though.

AndyBVE3D  

Date Posted: 6/5 9:30am Subject: RE: Fallout 3 Trailer Released!  
We'll have a 1280x720 version online in about an hour, but atm most of the download sites are being killed, so enjoy our streaming version that's 640x360  

Mr_Spock1966  

Date Posted: 6/5 9:30am Subject: RE: Fallout 3 Trailer Released!  
I hate these so-called "Cinematic" trailers that don't really show any gameplay. We still don't know anything more about the game after watching the trailer, except that it might be "Bioshock" in an oudoors setting...

TheSugarBear  
Date Posted: 6/5 9:33am Subject: RE: Fallout 3 Trailer Released!  
Good stuff as far as I'm concerned. "Fall 2007" would have made it spectacular - hopefully I'm still alive in Fall 2008 :/

Nuhaus  
Date Posted: 6/5 9:33am Subject: RE: Fallout 3 Trailer Released!  
Looks great but this didn't exactly tell us anything about the game. I'd really like to see a blurb about what direction this new game is going in and how it will depart from / build upon the previous games.

djdorifto  
Date Posted: 6/5 9:39am Subject: RE: Fallout 3 Trailer Released!  
I liked it for the most part, but the waiting part for this wasn't worth it I think. Could have had a bit more.

RazLeBoL  

Date Posted: 6/5 9:39am Subject: RE: Fallout 3 Trailer Released!  
It's a teaser, as in teasing you.

PurgKills  
Date Posted: 6/5 9:40am Subject: RE: Fallout 3 Trailer Released!  
Generally it was a cool opening scene, single shot cinematography is always good to tell that sort of post apocolyptic story. But honestly, a month of teaser shots and build up for this? At least it's "in-engine" and looks halfway decent, but that still doesnt tell as shit about the actualy style of game play. What a bunch of fluff.

Nuvian.  
Xaximus posted:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bethesda's own Fallout 3 site, and the two mirrors listed on it, aren't working... so yay for IGN.

EDIT: I hate to be a bitch, but that trailer was really fucking disappointing. A countdown for over a month for that?!?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

couldnt agree more.

ElfShotTheFood  

Cool, but inconclusive.

MadSheep_V2.1  

Date Posted: 6/5 9:45am Subject: RE: Fallout 3 Trailer Released!  
It is definitely only a teaser trailer. At least we know there’s War....

-----signature-----
So, [Enter unbanned username here], you're out, you're free, you're rehabilitated. What's next? What's happenin'? What you gonna do? You got the money you owe us, motherfucker?

zendragonfx  
Date Posted: 6/5 9:49am Subject: RE: Fallout 3 Trailer Released!  
You guys need to learn from blizzard on how to make a anouncement / trailer... Valve's trailers weren't bad either.

Countdown for almost nothing...

Ayeepecks  
Date Posted: 6/5 9:55am Subject: RE: Fallout 3 Trailer Released!  
Never been a more hyped trailer?

Blizzard Games
Valve Games
Halo 3 TV Commercial
Gears of War TV Commercial

And the list goes on... I didn't even know this was going to be released until yesterday  lol
沙发
发表于 2007-6-7 18:52:28 | 只看该作者
看不懂
反正我对那个宣传片和剧情有意见
砸辐射招牌
板凳
发表于 2007-6-9 09:32:57 | 只看该作者
倒是挺激烈。
地板
发表于 2007-7-3 17:05:43 | 只看该作者
大大我没文化只懂汉字啊汉化下
5#
发表于 2007-7-4 19:22:04 | 只看该作者
后面骂上了。。。。
6#
发表于 2007-7-4 20:09:56 | 只看该作者
翻译下下
7#
发表于 2007-7-4 21:10:17 | 只看该作者
翻译一下
谢谢!!!!!!!!!!!
8#
发表于 2007-7-19 01:19:01 | 只看该作者
啥都看不懂的人低调的路过... [s:8]
9#
发表于 2007-7-26 11:04:40 | 只看该作者
看得懂但懒得看的人乘坐退役的国产动车组晃过……
10#
发表于 2007-8-15 15:07:34 | 只看该作者
大哥,看不懂啊!
不过看起来相当激烈啊。
11#
发表于 2007-8-15 22:58:11 | 只看该作者
这个实在太猛了,我外文很差啊.
看着干着急没办法.
12#
发表于 2007-8-19 03:04:33 | 只看该作者
引用第8楼自由狼-台风2007-07-26 11:04发表的:
看得懂但懒得看的人乘坐退役的国产动车组晃过……
这位大大我崇拜你的文笔

PS:我看不懂那么多E文
13#
发表于 2007-8-31 08:34:17 | 只看该作者
我一句都不明白,,,, [s:1]
头像被屏蔽
14#
发表于 2007-9-7 22:26:39 | 只看该作者
没人翻译啊 完全不懂 [s:2]
15#
发表于 2007-10-2 17:14:12 | 只看该作者
有人说看了PREVIWE外行人还会以为是BIOSHOCK(生化冲击)
他不提还好...我看了还真有点象....
补张BIOSHOCK的图...这里看不出来,游戏中技能学习的那个界面...跟辐射那个象..搞的我都出现错觉了..
16#
发表于 2007-10-13 01:15:50 | 只看该作者
老外真他娘的猛人啊!
骂的狗血喷头,一文不值了...连motherf*cker都有...
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|13号避难所

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 16:13 , Processed in 0.068923 second(s), 13 queries .

快速评论 返回顶部 返回列表