搜索
查看: 2072|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

voila.msg 修改 part3

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-5-25 18:15:46 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
#{240}{}{The high priest of the Cathedral is Morpheus. He can be found in the Upper Sanctuary, but does not give personal audiences. You might persuade Father Lasher to vouch for you, he can be found down here, in the Rectory.}

-{240}{}{大教堂的高等牧师是梦神墨菲斯。你能在上面的庇护所中找到他,但是他一般不接见人。你也许可以说服拉舍尔神父为你担保,你能在这个教区中找到他。}
+{240}{}{大教堂的高等牧师是梦神墨菲斯。你能在上面的庇护所中找到他,但是他一般不接见人。你也许可以说服拉舍尔神父为你引见,你能在这个教区中找到他。}

#{243}{}{And what about the Master?}

-{243}{}{那些关于主教的还有什么?}
+{243}{}{主教呢?}

#{248}{}{What sort of scale?}

-{248}{}{怎么衡量?}
+{248}{}{从什么意义上说?}

#{250}{}{Does this have anything to do with the Holy Flame I keep hearing about?}

-{250}{}{如果我保持倾听,我就能用圣火做任何事情吗?}
+{250}{}{这和我听说的那个圣火有什么关系?}

#{253}{}{Peace, love, and Unity, of course. What else could we be about? But you can discover these things for yourself. Good-bye.}

-{253}{}{和平,爱还有统一,当然。我们还需要别的吗?你要为自己的将来去追寻这些。再见。}
+{253}{}{和平,爱还有“同一”,当然。我们还需要别的吗?你要为自己的将来去追寻这些。再见。}

#{254}{}{You should spend several weeks of meditation and fasting here, and then approach one of the elders. Or you could volunteer for service work.}

-{254}{}{你应该在这里祷告几个星期,或者做做义务服务。}
+{254}{}{你应该在这里祷告和斋戒几个星期,见见高级教士,或者做做义务服务。}

#{259}{}{Service work? Like killing your enemies?}

-{259}{}{服务工作?如同为你杀敌?}
+{259}{}{服务工作?比如帮你们杀敌?}

#{260}{}{My apologies. At the very least, you might be honestly seeking redemption for your crimes. How may I help you.}

-{260}{}{我深表歉意,你至少应该真诚地为你的罪行寻求哪怕一丝救赎。我多少能帮帮你。}
+{260}{}{我深表歉意,你最后会为自己的罪行真诚乞求救赎的。你现在还想要什么?}

#{261}{}{I was wondering what the Cathedral is all about.}

-{261}{}{我对大教堂的一切都很感兴趣。}
+{261}{}{大教堂究竟做什么?}

#{266}{}{It is dangerous to allow a mad dog into one's house, just because you can't see its saliva. Good-bye.}

-{266}{}{最危险的事情就是允许一只疯狗进入到人们的房间,但你不知道他是疯狗,仅仅是因为你没有看到他嘴流着口水。再见。}
+{266}{}{最危险的事情就是因为你没有看到他嘴流着口水,你允许一只疯狗进入到自己的房间。再见。}

#{268}{}{No struggle comes without a price, and the greatest struggle inevitably enacts the greatest cost. That is the paradox of peace, I fear. Words to think about, at any rate. Good-bye.}

-{268}{}{没有奋斗就没有收获,而伟大的事业不可避免的要付出最高的代价。所以我为那些关于和平的含糊说法感到担心,仔细考虑吧。再见。}
+{268}{}{没有代价就没有斗争,而伟大的事业不可避免的要付出最高的代价。这就是和平的矛盾,仔细考虑吧。再见。}

#{269}{}{That is a paradox. Of course it was, but the greatest evils can lead to the greatest good. All it requires is intelligence and courage on the part of those who survive. Words to think about, at any rate. Good-bye.}

-{269}{}{虽然它是个含糊的说法。但是最大的邪恶也能导致最好的善行。那只需要每个人付出一点点智慧和勇气。再见。}

+{269}{}{虽然它是个矛盾。但是最大的邪恶也能导致最好的善行。只需要活着的人付出智慧和勇气。想想吧,再见。}

#{271}{}{Perhaps a bit. The Master's vision is so ambitious and brilliant that I suppose I can be forgiven a few doubts. If I discouraged you, I apologize. I would suggest you seek hardier souls than mine for instruction. Good-bye.}

-{271}{}{也许。主教的理想是如此野心勃勃和光辉灿烂,我认为主教会宽恕我对他的一点点怀疑。如果我让你气馁了,我道歉。我会指引你去寻求自已的灵魂。再见。}
+{271}{}{也许。主教的理想是如此野心勃勃和光辉灿烂,我认为主教会宽恕我对他的一点点怀疑。如果我让你气馁了,我道歉。建议你去找心智比我更坚强的人讨论这个问题。再见。}

#{272}{}{Of course there's a Master! Why wouldn't there be? We do many things, even some things I'm not entirely proud of, but deceit isn't one of them. The Master's vision of Peace and Unity is a true one. Good-bye.}

-{272}{}{当然是主教!为什么不是?我们做过许多事,即使有一些事我们无法为之自傲,但是我们从未欺骗过谁。教主的和平与统一的梦想才是真的。再见。}
+{272}{}{主教当然是存在的!为什么你认为不存在!?我们做过许多事,即使有一些事我们无法为之自傲,但是我们从未欺骗过谁。教主的和平与“同一”的梦想是真的。再见。}

#{278}{}{He educates the children, and does so harshly. Is there anything else?}

-{278}{}{他教育我们是非常的严厉。还有别的吗?}
+{278}{}{他教育孩子是非常的严厉。还有别的吗?}

#{280}{}{Why should Lasher be allowed to hurt children?}

-{280}{}{为什么拉舍尔可以伤害其他教众?}
+{280}{}{为什么拉舍尔可以伤害孩子?}

#{281}{}{And what about the Master?}

-{281}{}{主教怎么样?}
+{281}{}{主教呢?}

#{288}{}{As large as possible. The world is in chaos. It needs order, or it will not survive. We will bring order, and prevent the monsters from hurting it again, as they did in the Apocalypse. Words to think about, at any rate. Good-bye.}

-{288}{}{整个世界都陷入到混沌之中,世界需要秩序否则将不会幸存。我们要为世界带来秩序,不让怪物再次伤害它,如同他们在启示中做的一样。再见。}
+{288}{}{世界很有可能已经陷入混沌,世界需要秩序,否则将不会幸存。我们要为世界带来秩序,不让怪物再次伤害它,如同它们在大毁灭中做的一样。考虑一下吧,再见。}

#{289}{}{Those who would let their selfish desires oppose the better good of humanity. The Apocalypse was caused by human selfishness. If the world is to survive, this madness must be purged from the human heart. Words to think about, at any rate. Good-bye.}

-{289}{}{人们的私心总是对抗着仁爱,那些启示录的信徒因为人性中的自私而反对我们。如果世界要生存,一定要把这种疯狂从人的心中清除掉。再见。}
+{289}{}{他们将自己的私心凌驾于人类的福祉之上的。而大毁灭就是源自人类的私心。如果世界要生存,一定要把这种疯狂从人的心中清除掉。再见。}
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|13号避难所

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 03:33 , Processed in 0.048221 second(s), 13 queries .

快速评论 返回顶部 返回列表